MentalStefan

MentalStefan

Loser
Jul 3, 2022
Severe depression, severe social anxiety, agoraphobia, insecto- and arachnophobia, OCD, autistic spectrum disorder, AvPD, maybe ADHD (not sure), addiction to alcohol & opioids

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Ghost
NoLoveNoHope

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
Anxiety, autism, an eating disorder and depression

• Hugs
Alltheywanted

Alltheywanted

I'll just lay here and die
Mar 6, 2023
Severe depression with psychotic symptoms, autism and body dysmorphic disorder.

• Hugs
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
was given a list stuff then told it was wrong and there is pretty much nothing wrong with me... so I guess im just a fucked up idiot

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: anhedonicNfoggy and Dead Ghost
Arachne

Arachne

rawr
May 10, 2023
im borderline was medicated for anxiety and depression for a bit but i hated it same with adhd i was on almost every adhd medication besides adderall before i was even 10 recently diagnosted with cptsd but i dont even really know what that means and quit therapy soon after. medicalization is hell they dont care i was nothing but a cash cow to them

• Hugs
SCDLKD

SCDLKD

May 29, 2023
I've been diagnosed with an anxiety disorder and depression but idk if that's all. Something's wrong with me and idk what. Im still kinda functional though.

• Hugs
Ultracheese

Ultracheese

Arcanist
Dec 1, 2022
The consistent diagnoses have been autism, depression, ADHD, GAD, and OCD. I am pretty sure I have psychosis but I try to hide it.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
gardenofaphrodite

gardenofaphrodite

Can’t catch a break no matter what I do.
Apr 12, 2023
Diagnosed MDD (Major Depressive Disorder) but I feel I was misdiagnosed. I'm not a mental health professional but have been through therapy & have taken many different medications (& have had access to the DSM4 & know some things in the DSM5) & my mother seems like she's either Bipolar or has BPD (similar symptoms, also mental health professionals told me, from my descriptions, she shows major signs of these things), & absolutely without a doubt in my mind has NPD & may even have HPD (but that is a lesser diagnosed personality disorder & I think they may remove it from the next DSM).
Had to add context^
My theory is I may have BPD as I show signs of mania but not the same as Bipolar mania (I don't have a specific time for my depressive or manic episodes, they are very erratic & my emotions are much more up & down on & intense on a daily basis rather than weekly).
My mother & my brother show signs of OCD, ADHD/Autism, & ASD - I show symptoms of all three but I can't pin point one, & I do not have the money to see a psychologist to help me with that. I know I have depression but I think it may be worse than MDD as my depressive episodes are nearly debilitating. I also suffer from Insomnia, it can be manageable sometimes, but most days I just can't sleep when I want to sleep, very frustrating, very exhausting.
I also have some pretty severe anxiety but I feel that just coincides with depression.

I wish I had the money to find out what's really going on, but for now I just say I have MDD as it's an official diagnosis, but I know I suffer from much more, whether it's named/diagnosed or not.

I also may have PCOS &/or Endometrosis which takes a huge toll on my mental & physical health. I'm really hoping I'm wrong, but issues like that run in my family.

Everything just kinda sucks. My physical health isn't great either but I don't even want to attempt to find out what's wrong honestly. Can't afford, & doctors tend to not listen to me.

• Hugs
Opisen

Opisen

Jun 6, 2023
Generalized anxiety disorder, social anxiety disorder, ADHD with sensory difficulties, gender dysphoria.
I was diagnosed with major depressive disorder in 2017 but I don't have many depressive symptoms anymore other than low-grade CTB thoughts due to above.

• Hugs
IndyAna

IndyAna

🤍
Feb 9, 2023
depression, anxiety and BPD or bipolar (different psychs held different opinions on that lol). but I think I might be on the autism spectrum, ADHD specifically.

• Hugs
deathistheaesthetic

deathistheaesthetic

call me lalo
Dec 1, 2020
Anxiety and depression. Over the last three years I've noticed I might have some borderline traits (splitting, having a favorite person, being self destructive with interpersonal relationships, etc.) but I haven't been diagnosed so I could be wrong for all I know.

• Hugs
D

Dreadle

Apr 2, 2023
I have depression and anxiety, cPTSD, Aspergers and many chronic physical conditions. Whilst physical chronic conditions from birth don't feed into the subject, they exacerbate my mental conditions two-fold.

I read a shocking fact the other day, 50% of all deaf people have a mental health condition. That's 3% of the entire population in the UK. To put it in perspective it's the same % of gay people in the UK population.

• Hugs
Reactions: voc_89 and Dead Ghost
R

Regen

I stay in my power
Aug 20, 2020
ADD, BPS, dysthymia, depression

my psychologis said, ADD was at the beginning, bps came because of my mom and dysthymia and Depression were the result of this both. Sounds logical for me.

• Hugs
AloeGarten

AloeGarten

magicka
May 14, 2021
Avpd, depression. The avpd is pretty severe and is not going to get better, the depression is a result of the avpd. this shit has ruined my life and my chance at making anything of it
I also think a show a few schizoid traits, which is sometimes seen in people with avpd, as schizoid pd has a few crossover symptoms seen in some people

• Hugs
archiemex

archiemex

Feb 14, 2023
the only mental illness I have are anxiety disorder and depression, but I'm medicated for both. i do have a lot of physical illness though lol

• Hugs
Reactions: anhedonicNfoggy and Dead Ghost
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Dignosed
- Depression
- Generalized anxiety disorder

and maybe ´
- Existential emptiness
- AVPD

• Hugs
hershberger

hershberger

Student
Dec 28, 2019
The Big Ones

1. Treatment resistant major depressive disorder.
2. Generalized anxiety disorder.

The Others

3. PTSD (work-related incident in 2019).
4. Panic disorder (not as often as a lot of other people, though).

The Vague Problem

5. OCD. Not debilitating. Just annoying.

• Hugs
C

Cecilia A

Jun 8, 2023
Asperger ADHD depression

• Hugs
voc_89

voc_89

Experienced
Apr 10, 2023
Could be very wrong as this is self-diagnosed (never sought help as my country frowns on mental health... which could cost me studying and job opportunities) but paranoid schizophrenia.

• Hugs
Remorse Code

Remorse Code

Jun 10, 2023
Treatment resistant major depressive disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, cPTSD from $exual abuse as a child and teen including years by a priest. Eating disorder: anorexia (but not nervosa....just can't eat for the past 4 yrs. It's tied to mental health issues.)

• Hugs
socio

socio

flirting with death.
Jun 11, 2023
diagnosed MDD, Anorexia Nervosa (B/P), and in the process of being diagnosed with some sort of personality disorder.

• Hugs
S

sheleftme1

Apr 29, 2023
Schizoaffective Disorder Bipolar Type and BPD… I tend to think I'm on the Autism spectrum too but never diagnosed with it.

• Hugs
oldfritos

oldfritos

BPDeez nutz
Jun 9, 2023
dx: BPD (sometimes w/ psychotic symptoms), CPTSD, GAD, MDD, PDD
Suspicious of, but not dx'ed: ADHD, dermatillomania (skin picking disorder), Bipolar 2, derealization/depersonalization disorder, EDNOS/OSFED or bulimia, emetophobia

• Hugs
sensenmann

sensenmann

this will be the end of me
Jun 14, 2023
Diagnosed: ADHD, AvPD, Depression

• Hugs
U

uguufo

Mar 24, 2021
The longer I keep going on and trying to work on my mental health the more disorders and conditions I keep racking up lmao. Suppose the passage of time will do that, but I feel pretty severely fucked up. Apologies for the long post, I just like to have information organized sometimes, helps me think :ahhha:

Diagnosed:

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Diagnosed as a child. First they thought it was ADD and prescribed me Ritalin when I was very young, later around 9 or 10 it was changed to (the
now defunct and outdated term) Asperger's Syndrome. The understanding at the time was you couldn't have both Autism and ADHD because of many overlapping symptoms, but now we have a better understanding and that if you have one, you are also pretty likely to have the other.
——
ADHD
Diagnosed as an adult late last year. Honestly being on prescribed ADHD meds has helped me a ton with my executive dysfunction.
——
Anxiety Disorder, Panic Disorder
Nothing much to say about these. Extremely debilitating but self explanatory.
——
Depression
Same goes for this. Experienced all my life, tried many different approaches, meds and SSRI's over the years. Nothing really seems to take. SSRI's pushed me into a string of suicide attempts.
——
Borderline Personality Disorder
Diagnosed in adulthood. This has done a lot of damage to my relationships and well-being.

Undiagnosed/suspected/experienced:

Bipolar Disorder

My doctor suspects I have this rather than BPD, and wants to get me on a mood stabilizer. Mixed but Open about it.
——
Dissociative Identity Disorder
Discovered that I'm part of a system in my early 30's. Sometimes my switches are on a co-conscious level, sometimes they are amnesiac. Too long of a story to get into right now. I have Alters who also have reportedly attempted to end the life of the host.
——
Agoraphobia, Social Anxiety
Also self explanatory.
——
Substance Use Disorder
I'm pretty sure this has NOT helped some of my mental health issues (and in fact has destroyed several relationships) but "Self Medicating" tends to be somewhat common among those who struggle with mental health, and people with some of my Disorders (particularly Autism)

• Hugs
bellinda

bellinda

May 29, 2023
ADHD, bipolar, substance abuse disorder

• Hugs
lokabe82

lokabe82

To infinity and beyond
Jun 16, 2023
Insurance is too expensive for me so I don't really know. I was diagnosed with Dysthemia and ADD long ago but I know there is much much more going on. I definitely know I have PTSD and I don't really know what else.

• Hugs
Reactions: StarlightDreamer and Dead Ghost
sera

sera

forever sleep
Jun 16, 2023
bpd, anxiety, depression, ptsd (plus chronic fatigue and chronic illness which aren't mental most of the time but feed into everything else) <3

edit for anorexia

• Hugs
internetgirl

internetgirl

♡ future angel
Jun 18, 2023
too many. I'll never get diagnosed though because I don't trust doctors, or people in general. I'd rather die than pay someone to tell me everything that's wrong with me and take meds... feel like I'd lose me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Passersby and Dead Ghost