hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
You should be weary of statistics although they are relevant of course it does not exactly mean it is destiny for you.

And on being trans, which is the biggest motivator for suicide for me. It will be ten years before I can have gender affirmation surgery. I am horrifically low-income and, mind, I am doing better financially these days I'm still no where close to surgery. It seems pointless to wait 10 years when I'm in bad health now and probably won't make it much longer regardless.
I was fairly sure trans suicide rate was largely the same after surgery anyway so no need to worry too much about statistics :3
If you think suicide is your destiny then you may well choose it.
Good luck.

Reactions: Intelligent_Lobster
Desdemona

Desdemona

Oct 14, 2020
A life time of not fitting in, childhood bullying, insecurity, depression and feelings of failure topped off by crippling chronic illness. I'm overly sensitive, take everything to heart and pessimistic. I keep lying to myself that my health is what's resulting in my desire to CBT but the reality of it is I was extremely unhappy even before, and this was the final push. I think "life" has infinite amount of ways it can play out and some people just get really fuckin unlucky. I've never felt lucky or truly happy.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game and ecmnesia
D

Deleted member 14573

Feb 2, 2020
I think we are just unusually negative compared to a regular person. Cause when a normal person has a problem they will try to solve it a regular way but we just have so many stuff piled up that the only answers seems to be suicide. I'm the most negative person compared to the people around me and I often find myself not being able to express opinions/even just talk or discuss anything because I'm just way to negative and people don't get me

Yeah, I'm way too negative and it makes me toxic af. I can't really have friends.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Silvermorning, Nymph and ecmnesia
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I don't like answering things that already have a lot of replies because if I don't read through them all then that person is going to feel invisible if I just repeat the same thing. That is if they read anyone else's lol. I don't know. Mindfulness? That's just me, I'm still an arsehole but that's fairly normal. There is no we. Normal people will sign up tomorrow

• Love
Reactions: Silvermorning, Deleted member 23586 and ecmnesia
Deleted member 23586

Deleted member 23586

Hope ur final midnight feels like the hug you need
Nov 8, 2020
Of course that would be extremely helpful. Regardless of whether or not I choose to investigate the cause, the result (increased likelihood of suicide) will persist. Let's say I stop self harming tomorrow, the likelihood of suicide is still higher after 15 years of being clean than it is in someone that never self-harmed in the first place.
And on being trans, which is the biggest motivator for suicide for me. It will be ten years before I can have gender affirmation surgery. I am horrifically low-income and, mind, I am doing better financially these days I'm still no where close to surgery. It seems pointless to wait 10 years when I'm in bad health now and probably won't make it much longer regardless. I did and am considering trying self surgery before I ctb. Hopefully the hospital will finish the surgery if I start it myself, although doubtful. I can't suffer through ten more years with breasts. And even if I do, I am still trans, and the likelihood of suicide i

The PTSD is another topic. I will not speak on it however.

I just believe suicide is in my cards.
I felt every word in this. Thank you for opening up.

• Love
Reactions: Silvermorning and Intelligent_Lobster
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
I see beyond, question, and do not accept most societal norms; whereas, most in real life hate me for it because it is more comfortable for them to live within the parameters of societal norms.

And because I care to a depth that most in my life can't understand.

Funny thing, when people say I am not normal, I say to them, ok:

• Please define normal,
  • Who says your definition is the correct one - and if they say society, I say and who told society what is normal, and
  • Aren't we all normal given our life experiences?

Reactions: Silvermorning and demuic
L

liluglibih

Jul 14, 2020
I don't believe that there is such a thing as a 'normal person'. I think that there are people who are better equipped to deal with certain things in life, different characters/personalities.. and that's it really

Reactions: OopsIdidntwanttodie
K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
A ton of different reasons ranging from childhood trauma, neglect, brain damage or something happening during puberty.
The way we don't value our lives as much as others is a clear indicator that we are different, I think it all depends.
We develop different mentalities because we've been exposed to different circumstance, wealth inequality, bad childhood. They can all lead to different depressive traits. Most of the time I feel like it could also be the destruction of our self worth and self esteem, two very important human values. The way someone treats you could in effect can make you subconsciously feel like that's how it's supposed to be.

No one has valued me? So why am I of worth?
I'm not.
That's essentially the mindset.

D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020
Nothing.

Reactions: Weary Soul
M

Moondust87

Nov 17, 2020
I think at some point some people can no longer deal with the hardships of life. We can hand it to a certain point but at that point we crack and we look for an out. Some can deal without taking the way out and others cant. Similar to POWs some crack and spill the beans hoping its a way out. Others they break for nothing and they take the torture. I guess im the one who is looking for the out?