W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
After my 2nd attempt and I was sitting in the hospital, I had so much time on my hands, as I was the only person in the whole psych ward who could not like go to Sunday services or anything, I would always be by myself with a nurse.

This was in 2015 and I hoped that I would win my court case as far as being commented for a long period, I did win, thank HEAVENS! and I wanted to get back to work and I sat for long periods by myself, as there was a great room where most folks went during the day, I would stay in my room and close my eyes, relax and ask myself what do I want for the rest of my life?

Now this was before my car crash and the 24/7 chronic pain. which made me rethink everything. I have a plan that I would like to travel all over the world, Nepal, Antarticia, Australia, and many more countries and places. Even with the darn chronic pain, which sometimes really pushes buttons, I keep ahold of the dream of traveling and also like on here, I so love to help to make folks smile if I can, as we all should help each other out.

It is 2024, so it has been a little over 9 years and I am holding strong on the travel aspect. Also, I will have a vacation condo in Hawai'i, I am working on that right now, and that also keeps me focused and not thinking as much of the pain.

I like everyone, has to take it one step at a time and day and work at it.

It has been the hardest thing that I have ever worked on, especially with the constant pain.

I hope, wish and keep everyone close to my heart, as we all can work together helping one another.

Walter

• Love
Reactions: katagiri83 and starlessnight
gggy

gggy

Wishing you the best❤️
Dec 22, 2023
on my attempt I sent a suicide note to my friends, i got caught by my family and they offered help, the next day my friends came to my house to meet me, i talked with my friends and they said they were devastated if i ctb and cried yesterday because they thought i would leave them, and that they can offer help, we had deep convos about life, and that made me want to stay alive because my friends cares about me, so really tell your friends that you need help, and if no one cared then do what ever you want, but don't leave them out of the blue

• Love
Reactions: katagiri83 and starlessnight
S

starlessnight

Oct 1, 2023
After my 2nd attempt and I was sitting in the hospital, I had so much time on my hands, as I was the only person in the whole psych ward who could not like go to Sunday services or anything, I would always be by myself with a nurse.

This was in 2015 and I hoped that I would win my court case as far as being commented for a long period, I did win, thank HEAVENS! and I wanted to get back to work and I sat for long periods by myself, as there was a great room where most folks went during the day, I would stay in my room and close my eyes, relax and ask myself what do I want for the rest of my life?

Now this was before my car crash and the 24/7 chronic pain. which made me rethink everything. I have a plan that I would like to travel all over the world, Nepal, Antarticia, Australia, and many more countries and places. Even with the darn chronic pain, which sometimes really pushes buttons, I keep ahold of the dream of traveling and also like on here, I so love to help to make folks smile if I can, as we all should help each other out.

It is 2024, so it has been a little over 9 years and I am holding strong on the travel aspect. Also, I will have a vacation condo in Hawai'i, I am working on that right now, and that also keeps me focused and not thinking as much of the pain.

I like everyone, has to take it one step at a time and day and work at it.

It has been the hardest thing that I have ever worked on, especially with the constant pain.

I hope, wish and keep everyone close to my heart, as we all can work together helping one another.

Walter
With all that you went through, it's amazing how you've managed turn things around. Even with the chronic pain you still push through and don't let that stop you which I think is really inspiring. Just one step at a time. I hope you get to fulfil your dreams to travel the world, there's so much waiting for you!
on my attempt I sent a suicide note to my friends, i got caught by my family and they offered help, the next day my friends came to my house to meet me, i talked with my friends and they said they were devastated if i ctb and cried yesterday because they thought i would leave them, and that they can offer help, we had deep convos about life, and that made me want to stay alive because my friends cares about me, so really tell your friends that you need help, and if no one cared then do what ever you want, but don't leave them out of the blue
aww I'm glad you have a close group of people who care about you! Keep them close. Having people like that to support you really does help.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: gggy and whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
With all that you went through, it's amazing how you've managed turn things around. Even with the chronic pain you still push through and don't let that stop you which I think is really inspiring. Just one step at a time. I hope you get to fulfil your dreams to travel the world, there's so much waiting for you!
Thank you for being so kind to me.

Have a great day my good friend.

Walter

• Hugs
Reactions: starlessnight
crystal_meth97

crystal_meth97

Nie mam zamiaru się poddać
May 1, 2024
It's a complicated story, but I'm going to try to keep it short. I had a suicide partner and while we were getting closer to CTB together, I realized I just couldn't do it because to me, it was unethical - I see suicide as a personal and intimate choice. So maybe two weeks after we cut contact I turned to the recovery section with the purpose of finding a recovery partner and I had the luck to find the best one. Now we're recovering together and I also have other reasons keeping me alive, but they help a lot and give me purpose and motivate me. Also, after the experience with my suicide partner, I swore I was going to give life one more chance and so far, it has been very kind to me, even if I still have struggles and I've been through some crazy shit several weeks ago. I'm in a good place mentally overall.