Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I love photography, couple pics for you. Central Park and this other place. Can't remmeber the name. It's an old subway line or something that's now a garden you can walk through.
Not sure where it is....
I will just focus on the last, lingering months of the decade. I'm happy that I've learned to really enjoy being on my own. It's such a relief to be able to come home, lock the door, say hello to my cats when they meet me at the door, and just feel at peace. I'm also happy that I found this forum and have the freedom to speak about anything, however dark and difficult, and share some love on this little island in the digital ocean.
The best part (besides the cats) is feeling at peace. I never had that.
View attachment 22643

Still enjoying it. Yummy
Interesting. It looks like duck. Is it spicy?

• Love
Reactions: Sensei and puppy9
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Video games and playing music on the piano. Mostly those things are just copes and fleeting. Life sucks and still suck, people (in general in life) still suck, etc.

Reactions: puppy9 and BPD Barbie
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Video games and playing music on the piano. Mostly those things are just copes and fleeting. Life sucks and still suck, people (in general in life) still suck, etc.
What type of music do you play?

puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
Not sure where it is....

The best part (besides the cats) is feeling at peace. I never had that.

Interesting. It looks like duck. Is it spicy?
It's chicken, not spicy at all.

BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
Meeting you guys has made me happy. Thank you for accepting me ❤

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Soul, Sensei, puppy9 and 1 other person
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Meeting you guys has made me happy. Thank you for accepting me ❤
And I am thankful you were such a good friend to Stan. Thank you!!!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Soul, puppy9 and BPD_LE
S

snorli

Student
Sep 30, 2019
The honor of talking to you guys, especially @Jean4, @Stan and @BPD_LE (in no particular order!!!)

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Soul, Sensei, Jean4 and 1 other person
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
The honor of talking to you guys, especially @Jean4, @Stan and @BPD_LE (in no particular order!!!)
Awwww. Thanks @snorli and be sure to come to our New Years Party!

snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
This girl who ive been paying to cuddle with, when im with her i feel a kind of good i havent felt in all my life.

However its a double edge sword, when it inevitably ends (either she no longer wants to provide this service, gets a bf, dont want to see me anymore, etc) i think this has the potential to fuck me up even more than i was.

T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
I lost my virginity in 2010. Give some shows with my band. Started university. And in 2014 all went to shit so it was all good till that year.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
This girl who ive been paying to cuddle with, when im with her i feel a kind of good i havent felt in all my life.

However its a double edge sword, when it inevitably ends (either she no longer wants to provide this service, gets a bf, dont want to see me anymore, etc) i think this has the potential to fuck me up even more than i was.
Nothing wrong with that. We need human contact. I don't know if you are in the USA, but we have this

• Hugs
Reactions: LegaliseIt!
snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
Nothing wrong with that. We need human contact. I don't know if you are in the USA, but we have this
Yes i found my current girl from a site just like that. My current problem is i like her too much and think im obsessed with her, and we've cuddled 3 times and i cannot stop thinking about her non stop. i pay her $100 an hr to see her. This is kind of bad..

• Aww..
Reactions: LegaliseIt!
xXSarac3nSlay3rXx

xXSarac3nSlay3rXx

“Leaving this world is not as scary as it sounds.”
Mar 3, 2019
I smoked weed for the first time with some friends: was fun. Cats are neat too.

• Hugs
Reactions: LegaliseIt! and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Yes i found my current girl from a site just like that. My current problem is i like her too much and think im obsessed with her, and we've cuddled 3 times and i cannot stop thinking about her non stop. i pay her $100 an hr to see her. This is kind of bad..
I think you are more obsessed with having a person there. Not the particular person, but only you would know that.
I smoked weed for the first time with some friends: was fun. Cats are neat too.
Another cat lover!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Sensei
xXSarac3nSlay3rXx

xXSarac3nSlay3rXx

“Leaving this world is not as scary as it sounds.”
Mar 3, 2019
Another cat lover!!!!
I posted some pics in BPD Barbie's recent thread. I posted some more on the megathread a while back. This world might be a shitshow, but cats are definitely one of the highlights!

M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
My cat (even though she's passed now), my dog, my nephew being born, getting my masters, my times in Europe

Reactions: Kikoo Loool and Sensei
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Good choice in music, and how many cats?

Two cats, and yeah: the Stones! Who knew they'd be a lifelong habit. I saw them 5 times in the 2010s and they just keep getting better.

LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
I would love to hear about it. I am from New York. I know people from Sweden and I keep threatening to move there because of Trump lol.
I would move just about anywhere to get away from that orange sh*tsack!
Since 2010, I have driven half way across my large and beautiful country, learned that I have a knack for Mandarin language, mentored two people who now have extremely successful careers, showed a coworker from the UK some beautiful places in the Rocky Mountains, acted as a health care advocate for my dying mum, lived in a homeless shelter for a year, and realized that I had lived a full life. It's truly fine for me to leave now.

Last edited: