Aug 11, 2021
That I couldn't do better

• Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Dead Meat, MiseryWithoutCompany and 2 others
S

stilldreaming

Student
Aug 30, 2021
I want to leave someday if I can. I have no clue how to make it happen. Not sure what your reasons are, but I understand the sentiment.
I've lived in a few countries, for anyone who's a native English speaker with a bachelor's it's pretty easy to arrange. Sometimes though rarely ancestry can help, eg I've heard for Italian if you can trace back your lineage to someone from Italy you can get a passport though they might not do that anymore. For most countries you have to be a child of a citizen, though a handful do allow for grandchildren to apply.

If you have any questions please let me know, I think all Americans should live abroad for a time. And, travel is amazing. Hope you can do some soon x

Reactions: patheticpartner and Celerity
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
Being angry

• Hugs
Reactions: Celerity and Dead Meat
D

Deleted member 8975

The chat made me angry somehow...because it was all this dismissive stuff about relationships. Essentially a bunch of people being toxic and hating on relationships. That's how I perceived it and it triggered me and then I was really sad for a bit...now I'm super numb and dead inside.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and stilldreaming
MiseryWithoutCompany

MiseryWithoutCompany

Doggo Good, Doggo Great
Oct 1, 2020
My period. It gives me unbearable pain and makes me emotionally irrational. Knowing there are others out there with naturally lighter and insignificant periods, somehow convincing those that never had periods that they're "not so bad"... which in turn makes people dismissive of the sheer suffering others go through... will always enrage me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, stygal and Dead Meat
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
Being judged based on my appearance.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Kattt, UseItOrLoseIt and 1 other person
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
Not having the courage to say what I think.

• Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
BehindTheWall

BehindTheWall

May 21th 2020
Aug 26, 2020
My boss, who talk like shit to his collaborator. I mentionned his lack of respect and we start arguing. He step up of his chair yelling "I don't talk to you so mind your business". I swear I wanted to ask him to go outside so we could talk but I love my job so I just said that we (his collaborator) weren't dogs and that respect should be in both side.

Later, the lady who got disrespected took my hand and thanks me, I tought she was going to cry and it made me more angry. We were six in the office during the incident, no one said a word except me.

Shitty society.

• Hugs
Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
Myself
//
Jo mateix

• Hugs
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
One of my coworkers treats me (and everyone else in the department) as if she is the supervisor all while being the laziest SOB there. Every time she can delegate one of her tasks to you, she will do it. In the middle of the day with no warning or predictability, she will fuck off to who knows where - sometimes doing actual work, sometimes playing on her phone. Her condescending tone grates on my nerves. My actual supervisors treat me with way more respect than she does. After failing to do her assigned work for the night, she laughed at day shift for having to clean up her mess with absolutely zero shame. I was taken off of my assigned work for the day to help control the damage.

Right now, she has taken to lording my lack of computer access codes over me. I am relatively new since I worked in another department before, and permission to have the codes has to progress up the chain of the command in my company, so it takes time. I have to go through a coworker or supervisor to finalize some of my decisions because I lack the codes. No one else - including my supervisors, mind you - gives me shit about this. She does though, even going so far as to say that I am somehow not allowed to do my job without her approval. Part of this for her is simply that she can do it to aggravate me. The other is that I have in her view created work for her that her lazy ass doesn't want to do even though it takes minutes.

She is petty, self-important, lazy, domineering, and ignorant. I can't stand her, and I just learned that she didn't get the transfer she wanted, so I'm stuck with her. I have been building a folder of CYA photos of her "work" and details about her flagrant rule breaking. When the time comes, I will bring it to management to stop this bullshit. My direct supervisors have so far failed to act. If she keeps treating me like this after going to them, I will take it higher if necessary.

• Hugs
Pentobarbital_Plz

Pentobarbital_Plz

STOP HAVING KIDS!!!
Oct 28, 2022
SI

PAIN

NEVER-ENDING THOUGHTS

A HEART THAT WON'T STOP

• Aww..
Reactions: Dying Failure and Per Ardua Ad Astra