F

Fakefriendhate_Maxx

I just hope my death makes more sense than my life
May 18, 2024
Dear community,

I'm searching books/literature about suicide methods like PPH is one. Are there any other authors? I want do do some further research on my own... My way to go will be SN.
I'm struggling at this point, because I don't know if I should use Propranolol and how much and if the use of Antacid has advantages or not ? If u ask here on SaSu, you'll always get the recommendations from PPH but mostly guesses. I really need reliable Information, as I have just one chance. If I fail, then everything will be much worse for me and for my belongings too.

Thanks in advance for all your advices!! :heart:

Yours Maxx

Talvikki

Talvikki

Warlock
Nov 18, 2021
Antacids

It will lower gastric acid and allow more of the nitrite to pass into the small intestine where it will cross into the blood stream - so it should be helpfull.

The counter argument is that a higher gastric acid level and conversion to nitrate promotes nitric oxide (NO) release which cause a drop in blood pressure, speeding circulatory collapse.

There is no certainty which of these two arguments is of greater signifance.

Beta-blocker Propranolol

They stop tachycardia which is distressing. They also stop the associated increase in cardia output which should speed cerebral hypoxia (peaceful)

Counter argument is that in aid in dying, tachyarrhythmias (fast hearbeat) are more quickly lethal than bradyarrhythmias (slow heartbeat).

other authors: Boudewijn Chabot

Reactions: Asleepatlast and Fakefriendhate_Maxx
Upvote 0
F

Fakefriendhate_Maxx

I just hope my death makes more sense than my life
May 18, 2024
Antacids

It will lower gastric acid and allow more of the nitrite to pass into the small intestine where it will cross into the blood stream - so it should be helpfull.

The counter argument is that a higher gastric acid level and conversion to nitrate promotes nitric oxide (NO) release which cause a drop in blood pressure, speeding circulatory collapse.

There is no certainty which of these two arguments is of greater signifance.

Beta-blocker Propranolol

They stop tachycardia which is distressing. They also stop the associated increase in cardia output which should speed cerebral hypoxia (peaceful)

Counter argument is that in aid in dying, tachyarrhythmias (fast hearbeat) are more quickly lethal than bradyarrhythmias (slow heartbeat).

other authors: Boudewijn Chabot
Ok so I'm pretty sure I'll use propranolol in my protocol since death occurs from hypoxia with SN. But I'm still undetermined with Antacid...
But thank you anyway. :)

Upvote 0