• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
This is more of a theory than a fantasy but I've also been told this is just a maladaptive daydream: I fully believe that my future unborn children have gained access to time travel and have been manipulating my life to ensure I stay an incel virgin so that they never get born. This thought does bring me some amount of comfort knowing they're at least driven enough to commit to something like this.

Last edited:
Reactions: derpyderpins
Guy Smiley

Guy Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
Mainly just your average, everyday plain old "kinky" dominatrix stuff. Ya know...women humiliating and beating the crap out of me yada yada...

Last edited:
Reactions: derpyderpins
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
Mainly just your average, everyday, plain old "kinky" dominatrix stuff. Ya know...women humiliating and beating the crap out of me yada yada.

Funny thing is that dispite the lingo sounding dirty that's actually pretty tame.
I know, I was a conflicted about clicking on it...😳
Mainly just your average, everyday, plain old "kinky" dominatrix stuff. Ya know...women humiliating and beating the crap out of me yada yada...
Just your normal, average daydream...💭
🙈

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Misery Minimization Activist
Sep 19, 2023
Mainly just your average, everyday plain old "kinky" dominatrix stuff. Ya know...women humiliating and beating the crap out of me yada yada...
lol. I definitely have a thing for dominant women, but I'm not really into leather dominatrix stuff. It's a bit too on the nose for my taste.

But, I'll fantasize about women who are opposed to me in some way - politically, in my career, philosophically, any minor dispute, etc. - just teasing me and straight up saying "I know you'll do whatever I tell you to, I know your type, get down on your knees." Needless to say I always root for the villain if it's an even mildly attractive woman, haha.

Reactions: Guy Smiley
ham and potatoes

ham and potatoes

Just some hillbilly
Mar 27, 2024
Most of my daydreams are just random thoughts of random things, no specific reoccurring one.
And the thing I'm fantasizing about the most right now is a nice nap. Exciting, I know
that an atomic bomb goes off and ill finally be free of all my responsibilities lol
Instantly vaporized? Sign me up!

I've always wanted to get creampied
I feel like whether your the one giving or receiving it, that is something we are hardwired to want. Hey, at least it should be a fairly easy to achieve fantasy!

Arachno

Arachno

oh no :(
Apr 10, 2023
Oh, I daydream about all sorts of things, I have already written about this somwhere else but when I daydeam, what I mostly do is that I use my characters, there is 5 of them right now, which I created over time, they are all basically fantasy, mostly perfect versions of me, they are all unique in their own way, they have their biographies, characteristics and stuff. It depends on the theme of the scenario which characters I use. These characters also evolve over time.
One thing I tend to do a lot is that I insert them into media I'm watching and put them in place of the characters in the media, like films, tv shows, idk why, but I really enjoy doing this. I insert people from real life into my scenarios for my characters to interact with as well, events in my life can also influence those scenarios. As stupid as it might sound, I love daydreaming and my imagination, it's one of the only things I actually like about myself.

But sometimes I daydream about myself too, usually about me being successful or about things I could have done better in the past.

Idk what else to say, I'm strange.

My daydreams center around a character that I've had for like, 30 years at this point. They're basically living my fantasy life, but as I've gotten older, I've started putting some of my real world problems in with them. So they're uber rich and can do whatever they want, but they also have an addiction and mental problems.

A lot of times I'll daydream about meeting either IRL famous people or fictional characters that I wish I could meet. They also, because they're super rich, they use money to help people and they have a huge charity, which is something I wish I had the ability to do. And finally, occasionally, I'll come up with something that's basically like a cool action scene for my movie, because who doesn't want to be an action hero?

Also lots of sex because I have a good imagination and lots of hormones.
It's nice to see I'm not the only one with those daydreams, maladaptive daydreaming is pretty fascinating.

Last edited:
eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
Every time I consume a piece of fiction I like [e.g. a film ,anime, book], I always self-insert myself into the world.
I also fantasise a lot of my dream life starting from childhood, I've always wanted to live in the countryside near snowy mountains.
I also imagine myself in loads of different scenarios like if I was rich or stuck in a castle with starving vampires just lots of maladaptive daydreaming.

And finally I daydream about romance stuff, pretty typical of girl who hasn't spoken to a guy in 7 years.

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Sep 19, 2023
Every time I consume a piece of fiction I like [e.g. a film ,anime, book], I always self-insert myself into the world.
I also fantasise a lot of my dream life starting from childhood, I've always wanted to live in the countryside near snowy mountains.
I also imagine myself in loads of different scenarios like if I was rich or stuck in a castle with starving vampires just lots of maladaptive daydreaming.

And finally I daydream about romance stuff, pretty typical of girl who hasn't spoken to a guy in 7 years.
So you want to be an isekai protagonist, basically, haha. Reincarnation in particular. I can understand that. It's something to imagine starting over and knowing what you know now and having more control about how you develop.

And I think daydreaming about romance is pretty normal for most people. You're not alone!

• Love
Reactions: eatantz
onceinthefuturewas

onceinthefuturewas

Apr 13, 2023
Yeah, like a fan-fic of my own life!!! My daydreams are normally of how I murder someone I dont like in a very gory way . If Im surprising "Happy" I imagine myself in a fantasy world (books, videogames, etc)living the mc life
Same for me as well

Reactions: golta
LilysAngel

LilysAngel

Experienced
Apr 30, 2024
some REALLY kinky shit

(I have spent the better part of the last 5 years living out the majority of my kink fantasies. However there are some fantasies I have that are too extreme for even the diehard kink folks.)

I also fantasize about being in the ocean & sharks A LOT. I have a weird obsession with sharks. And I am terrified but intrigued by the ocean.

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Sep 19, 2023
some REALLY kinky shit

(I have spent the better part of the last 5 years living out the majority of my kink fantasies. However there are some fantasies I have that are too extreme for even the diehard kink folks.)

I also fantasize about being in the ocean & sharks A LOT. I have a weird obsession with sharks. And I am terrified but intrigued by the ocean.
Were they awesome when you got to live them out? I'm trapped in vanilla land and tell myself my kinks wouldn't be as good if I actually got to experience them but I know that's a cope.

LilysAngel

LilysAngel

Experienced
Apr 30, 2024
Were they awesome when you got to live them out? I'm trapped in vanilla land and tell myself my kinks wouldn't be as good if I actually got to experience them but I know that's a cope.

Even better than I could have imagined.

Honestly I got into "bedroom bdsm" through SW. typical role play fantasies and stuff. This was FUN. But nothing more.

And then I stepped foot into a dungeon. My life changed. I would have CTB years ago if I didn't find REAL bdsm. I could live out (almost) any fantasy I had. I do stuff I couldn't even think of. All I had to do was ask. And it was done as SAFE (as possible).

My dreams literally came true. I cannot speak anything but positivity for the bdsm community.

men appreciate women. You are accepted to matter how you identify. You can TALK about alllll of the crazy shit that's inside your head. And make some of it actually come true, in a safer & controlled environment.

So in my opinion, yes. The experienced did not only live up to what I made up in my head, it exceeded. The adrenaline high afterwards is INSANE.

I literally eat, breathe, and sleep kink. If you want to talk kink feel free to message me. But legit no pressure.

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Sep 19, 2023
Even better than I could have imagined.

Honestly I got into "bedroom bdsm" through SW. typical role play fantasies and stuff. This was FUN. But nothing more.

And then I stepped foot into a dungeon. My life changed. I would have CTB years ago if I didn't find REAL bdsm. I could live out (almost) any fantasy I had. I do stuff I couldn't even think of. All I had to do was ask. And it was done as SAFE (as possible).

My dreams literally came true. I cannot speak anything but positivity for the bdsm community.

men appreciate women. You are accepted to matter how you identify. You can TALK about alllll of the crazy shit that's inside your head. And make some of it actually come true, in a safer & controlled environment.

So in my opinion, yes. The experienced did not only live up to what I made up in my head, it exceeded. The adrenaline high afterwards is INSANE.

I literally eat, breathe, and sleep kink. If you want to talk kink feel free to message me. But legit no pressure.
Don't know if I should feel good or bad seeing that lol but I'm happy for you. I'll probably take you up sometimes on talking kink.

ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
Really interesting to see the range of things people daydream about.

I daydream a lot, every day. I have 2 characters that are always the protagonists of my romantic stories. They're usually living in a kind of zombie apocalypse world or the girl was involved in shady business against her will and he helps her get out. They always speak English while the narration is in my mother language.

I also daydream about me and my boyfriend in romantic stories but I usually daydream awful things about my life. As if I'm planning for if/when things go wrong. I imagine that my family died with great detail, that my boyfriend left me or died or that I became crazy and was too far from reality. It's all long and detailed so I even cry because the imagination is so intense.

Reactions: Forveleth
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Used to daydream about becoming a successful artist and about my love interests at the time.
I've already achieved all of my kink/sex related fantasies so there's that.
Nowadays I fantasize about escaping the matrix/archons (whatever you want to call it) after I die.

Last edited: