• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018
Favorite dessert thread.

I'm big in the 'arts of culinary' and I'm also a big foodie. So please, what is your type of food, and why?

neapolitan-ice-cream.jpg

My favorite is Italian. Pictured here is Spumoni. My dad is Sicilian and whenever I spent weekends with him, he'd cook up traditional Italian dinners and desserts. Often times, I could come over on Friday night and he'd spend most of the late afternoon and evening on Saturday preparing an array of Italian delicacies. By Sunday morning, the entire house smelled like rose sauce, red wine, and meatballs. He'd always make way too much food, and force me to take a bunch of it home with me. My favorite dish however, was a dessert. Spumoni. Spumoni is gelato with fruits and nuts in it, it's typically made up of cherry, pistachio, and chocolate ice cream.

There was a specialized Italian grocery store that my dad would go to on Thursday near where he lived, and he would pick up two or three pints of spumoni. I would eat spumoni all weekend. Literally. Once a week, I go out to an Italian restaurant (There are many for me to choose from) and have Spumoni and coffee, it is one of the most important parts of my week.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spumoni

Please put up a picture of your favorite dish, and tell me about your favorite types of food. And it doesn't even to be food typical of a certain country, such as 'Italian' or 'Polish' food. There are all sorts of fusions and different kinds of genres of food.

Reactions: Pineapplecrown, Weeping Garbage Can and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Morbid Cam

Morbid Cam

Oct 28, 2018
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/attachments/hibachi-chicken2-jpg.3017/?temp_hash=a6cdf9377153e926c6cd4c875dfda154 I guess my favorite type of food is American as I like stuff like hamburgers,hot dogs and chicken nuggets but my absolute favorite food is Hibachi with yum yum sauce

Attachments

• IMG_1906.JPG
    IMG_1906.JPG
    17.9 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: Pineapplecrown, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and 1 other person
Hiraeth

Hiraeth

Trying to be better. šŸ«¶šŸ»
Nov 3, 2018
fav dessert is probably lavender honey icecream!! this icecream place in my hometown had it this summer and it was sooo good. easily became my favorite just because of the flavor and the day that i had when i ate it. it could turn any day around.

favorite non dessert food is potstickers or this spaghetti recipe my great grandmother got from an italian woman back in the day.

Reactions: Pineapplecrown, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras
Sharethepain

Sharethepain

We forge the chains we wear in life.
May 2, 2018
For the past few months whatever I eat tastes just the same, and even before that I barely ate anything with variety. So I suppose anything that is exteremely sweet so that I can at least enjoy it.

Reactions: Pineapplecrown, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Morbid Cam
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
My favorite is Japanese food, especially sushi. It is one of my desires to try high end gourmet sushi such as these:

image.jpg

Omakase_Nigiri_Sushi_SF_Jeremy_Chung.jpg

Reactions: Pineapplecrown, Jon and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Anything that's not bitter, sour, or vegetabley. Chinese food, fast food, and pizza are among my favorites.

Reactions: Morbid Cam, Pineapplecrown and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
V

Voldmort

Experienced
Sep 23, 2018
I like vegetarian food, with lots of vegetables, but for now I can not eat it.
I hate meat, hate texture, taste most of the time, I get disgusted.

Reactions: Hiraeth, Pineapplecrown and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals