• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

abchia

abchia

Student
Aug 28, 2023
What's your sleep schedule like? Has it changed over recent years?

Reactions: Heartaches, Praestat_Mori, thenamingofcats and 2 others
spectraltease

spectraltease

when everything is lost everything is found
Sep 23, 2022
I don't know what it is, but I hate sleeping. I can fall asleep well but I don't want it. That's due to my childhood, but it's always been like that.
4-6h

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, drearysunrise, Forveleth and 1 other person
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
I have had middle insomnia my entire life and developed terminal insomnia in early adulthood. I typically go to sleep around 8pm and wake up for the day anywhere from 1am to 4am (although my record is 11:45pm the same night). I usually sleep soundly the first 3-4 hours and then all bets are off after that. Been like this for about 20 years so I am used to operating on very little sleep.

Reactions: spectraltease, Praestat_Mori, drearysunrise and 1 other person
turbomightbegone

turbomightbegone

🎣
Nov 13, 2023
my sleep schedule is quite literally nonexistent, all over the place. i believe i have insomnia or some other sleeping disorder as i normally find it hard to get over 4 hours of sleep. i find it difficult to drift off, it was worse when i was a kid i believe, I remember it used to take me 3 hours of me laying in my bed to fall asleep.

Reactions: spectraltease, Praestat_Mori and drearysunrise
drearysunrise

drearysunrise

Feb 3, 2024
I used to get a super inconsistent amount of sleep and always felt tired/woke up with headaches. It's actually gotten a lot better since last August though when I got diagnosed with sleep apnea and started using a CPAP machine. Sucked at first but now I barely even think about it. As a bonus the noise it makes also covers up my tinnitus. So now I almost always get a solid 7-8 hours, although I do stay up later than I should.

Reactions: spectraltease, Metalhead, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
If I don't have to be anywhere it's chaos. I'll sleep whenever I can calm down which is usually a few hours at a time. I used to be a really good sleeper but it does seem like people have a harder time sleeping as they get older. Maybe that's normal to a degree.

Reactions: spectraltease and Praestat_Mori
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I usually sleep between 12 am to 2 am but waking up is a crapshoot.

Reactions: spectraltease and Praestat_Mori
damienlerone

damienlerone

reject humanity, return to monke
May 5, 2024
cooked is what I am, 4 hours if im lucky

I usually sleep between 12 am to 2 am but waking up is a crapshoot.
what requires you to wake up that early bro💀

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
what requires you to wake up that early bro💀
Oops. I meant to say 12-2 am is when I actually fall asleep. Usually I can wake up anywhere between 7 am to noon. 😵‍💫

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and damienlerone
damienlerone

damienlerone

reject humanity, return to monke
May 5, 2024
Oops. I meant to say 12-2 am is when I actually fall asleep. Usually I can wake up anywhere between 7 am to noon. 😵‍💫
Thank god bro you had me worried for you, i was coming back to this page every like 5 min to see if you responded💀
Thought you were being worked like a slave for a sec💀

• Yay!
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, abchia, Dr Iron Arc and 1 other person
passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
Bed from 11-12, wakeup at 6am the latest. I have stupid things keeping me up that late which results in a mid-day nap no matter where I am, what I'm doing...if I'm standing I just space out and can't space in

lovedread

lovedread

Tyra Banks screaming “LEARN SOMETHING FROM THIS.”
Jan 2, 2020
Sleep schedules are a government conspiracy, along with time. Both fake asl chile i dont think ive ever had a normal sleep schedule past childhood

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and abchia
AbusedInnocent

AbusedInnocent

Apr 5, 2024
I don't have a sleep schedule so nobody on the forum can figure out my timezone.

• Yay!
Reactions: DefinitelyReady, Skathon, abchia and 2 others
D

DeIetedUser4739

Apr 21, 2024
I used to sleep around 10hrs a day but for the past 7ish months it's been about 18hrs a day.

Reactions: DefinitelyReady and Praestat_Mori
QueerMelancholy

QueerMelancholy

Arcanist
Jul 29, 2023
I don't really have a sleep schedule anymore. I just try and get whatever sleep I can when my body allows me to rest.

With bipolar disorder, it could be whatever the fuck it feels like. When I am depressed it's usually during the day when the day is the hottest so I can be awake overnight when it's cooler and not 110F degrees outside.

But I've always had a problem with sleeping and sleep schedules in general. Between the BD and my sleep apnea even when I do get to sleep for more than 3 or 4 hours I still wake up several times a night and toss and turn.

• Hugs
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I have a pretty stable sleep schedule from about 10-11pm until 6-7am. That's when I wake up in the morning.

Ferdinand Bardamu

Ferdinand Bardamu

DO YOU WANT TOTAL WAR?
Feb 22, 2024
Decent. Could be worse, could be better. I sleep at like 11-12, and wake up around 10.

ThatGuyOverThere

ThatGuyOverThere

Dull
Apr 25, 2024
I don't have a set sleep schedule, Unless I need to be up at a certain time, be that I have to go some where the next day that necessitate waking up in the morning. Though I tent to sleep when ever I am tired, whether that be at 10 pm, or 6am, I don't really care, and that also goes for waking up.

I do prefer sleeping during the day, as to avoid talking to family members or interact with others (I Like My Alone Time). I Also don't like the sun very much, and I tent to enjoy the cold of night time.