How do you plan to ctb?

• Total voters
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
Im just curious as to what method people are choosing and if youd like to give your reasonings id like to hear.

Last edited:
Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
SN seems to be the least painful that allows your body to remain the same. I refuse any hard drugs to OD on just because of personal reason.

Backup option would be hanging followed by gun then jumping

Reactions: Achromatix, leavingthesoultrap and breezeboy
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
SN seems to be the least painful that allows your body to remain the same. I refuse any hard drugs to OD on just because of personal reason.

Backup option would be hanging followed by gun then jumping
Yeah if I could get ahold of sn that would definitely be my method but since not I'll have to do gun.
Ive been reading more about partial hanging but I don't know.

Burden_Bailey

Burden_Bailey

A lonely lesbian
Dec 9, 2023
I've attempted hanging multiple times. Preferred method, but it really hurts. I deserve to hurt, though.

• Hugs
Reactions: breezeboy
numar

numar

Always tired
Sep 11, 2023
I mean id love N but SN is how im going. so i guess poisoning

Reactions: leavingthesoultrap and breezeboy
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
I've attempted hanging multiple times. Preferred method, but it really hurts. I deserve to hurt, though.
Do you mind if I ask why only attempts? It just didnt work or couldn't follow through all the way? I definitely understand struggling to go through with it.
I mean id love N but SN is how im going. so i guess poisoning
And yeah either of those would be ideal.

Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
Yeah if I could get ahold of sn that would definitely be my method but since not I'll have to do gun.
Ive been reading more about partial hanging but I don't know.
Hopefully you can find some SN
Partial hanging is a valid method it's just making sure it's properly set up so you don't save yourself somehow
Full hanging is my backup but I have easy access to a lot of woods so it's not hard for me

Best of luck regardless <3

• Love
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
Hopefully you can find some SN
Partial hanging is a valid method it's just making sure it's properly set up so you don't save yourself somehow
Full hanging is my backup but I have easy access to a lot of woods so it's not hard for me

Best of luck regardless <3
Thanks I hope so too. Im in the us and I've heard of people getting it here just not sure how.
Hope all goes well for you too

• Love
Reactions: Leavesfromthevine
Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Crush me until thereā€™s nothing left
Oct 28, 2023
Drugs seem to be the best way to ctb objectively, you just fall asleep and don't wake back up.

Burden_Bailey

Burden_Bailey

A lonely lesbian
Dec 9, 2023
Do you mind if I ask why only attempts? It just didnt work or couldn't follow through all the way? I definitely understand struggling to go through with it.
It became unbearably painful in the middle of it. Hanging hurts more than anything. I feel like a whimp for taking the rope off, though. I truly wish there was an easier way to CTB.

• Hugs
  • Informative
  • Love
Reactions: Dumbass, doomedtolive, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
melancholia_melodia

melancholia_melodia

Nov 29, 2023
Hanging is my way, it's what I chose for my first suicide attempt anyway, and I'm not familiar with other methods. But as I learn more, I might consider OD/Poison.

• Hugs
Reactions: Burden_Bailey and breezeboy
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
It became unbearably painful in the middle of it. Hanging hurts more than anything. I feel like a whimp for taking the rope off, though. I truly wish there was an easier way to CTB.
Ahhh okay thanks for sharing.
I definitely want to avoid pain if possible.
Yeah I wish it was easier. Im worried if i attempt with a gun I won't be able to pull the trigger.
Ive wanted to ctb for a long time but never made an attempt because ive been too afraid. Still afraid now but not enough to stop me from doing it.

Burden_Bailey

Burden_Bailey

A lonely lesbian
Dec 9, 2023
Ahhh okay thanks for sharing.
I definitely want to avoid pain if possible.
Yeah I wish it was easier. Im worried if i attempt with a gun I won't be able to pull the trigger.
Ive wanted to ctb for a long time but never made an attempt because ive been too afraid. Still afraid now but not enough to stop me from doing it.
I wouldn't recommend gun, because it would be very gruesome and traumatizing for whoever finds you.

breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
I wouldn't recommend gun, because it would be very gruesome and traumatizing for whoever finds you.
It wouldnt be anyone who knew me personally at least. I dont want a funeral either.

R

rhysion

Sep 4, 2022
currently my plan would be hanging.. ideally I'd love to go from hypothermia, just a lot of complications.

R

rhysion

Sep 4, 2022
I never considered hypothermia. Interesting
i grew up in a place that gets snow and got to the falling asleep stage as a kid accidentally. it was so peaceful just getting tired after building a fort and small army of snowmen and trying to burrow in the snow in my fort because i didnt want to go inside. the searing pain though as mom drew me a lukewarm bath that felt like it was boiling my skin off and dealing with coming out of it, especially the headache.. terrible. if i could iron out even 90% of the plan where i wouldn't be found for over a week assuredly, it would be my top choice.

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
SN or carbon monoxide

breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
i grew up in a place that gets snow and got to the falling asleep stage as a kid accidentally. it was so peaceful just getting tired after building a fort and small army of snowmen and trying to burrow in the snow in my fort because i didnt want to go inside. the searing pain though as mom drew me a lukewarm bath that felt like it was boiling my skin off and dealing with coming out of it, especially the headache.. terrible. if i could iron out even 90% of the plan where i wouldn't be found for over a week assuredly, it would be my top choice.
Yeah i spent 6 years in Germany when I was younger followed by another cold snowy place so I like the cold.
I was looking into it since you mentioned it and it intrigued me and it seems if you do it right it wouldn't even take a day to kill you.

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Ideally night-night, SN as backup

Achromatix

Achromatix

Always Alone
Sep 11, 2022
SN sounds like a dream, but getting the drugs needed is difficult. I thought about a car accident (alone of course) but I wouldn't want to burn or be a veggie if failed. I'm not smart enough to follow the step by step maps so I'm still exploring options.

• Love
new2blue

new2blue

Student
Dec 11, 2023
Hanging seems the most accessible option for me. Guns are restricted in my country, otherwise that might be a good option if done correctly.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I really find it so horrible how there isn't Nembutal, sadly I'm still trapped here because methods in my case are either inaccessible or risky. It disgusts me how suicide is purposely made so difficult in this anti-choice society where suicide isn't accepted as a valid option.

depthss

depthss

wikihow
Dec 12, 2023
Definitely OD/poison, my survival instinct kicks in way too strong when I try anything else. Need something to alter the way I think. That's why I'd want to be drunk or high and mix some other poison with it.

breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
I really find it so horrible how there isn't Nembutal, sadly I'm still trapped here because methods in my case are either inaccessible or risky. It disgusts me how suicide is purposely made so difficult in this anti-choice society where suicide isn't accepted as a valid option.
Oh how I wish I could get some N.
Im sorry you don't have access to a good method right now. I hope this site is able to help you find one that works for you.
And honestly with the way the world is I'm not surprised how discouraged and inaccessible suicide is. They don't want It to be easy for us to escape this sick game of life.
Definitely OD/poison, my survival instinct kicks in way too strong when I try anything else. Need something to alter the way I think. That's why I'd want to be drunk or high and mix some other poison with it.
If I had access to sn or n I wouldnt even look at a gun. If you do it right od definitely sounds ideal.
And whats funny is I'll be hard set on my plan but sometimes when I smoke weed it's like I start trying to talk myself out of it which I don't like.

Last edited:
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I'm guessing but hanging seems to be one of the most used methods people kill themselves with. last few years 1 million people kill themselves worldwide every year per year . up to 29 milion more attempt to. It's monstrously evil how this world made assisted suicide and Nembutal a crime. so people have to resort to brutal painful risky methods to escape extreme pain and extreme suffering and extreme torture.
Keep in mind that
1. We all will die anyway no matter what.
2. millions of people are suffering horribly
3. population is 8 billion people there is overpopulation.
4. Every year a million people worldwide kill themselves using brutal painful methods to escape extreme suffering

so there is no logical reason for why they made nembutal and assisted suicide crimes. Any over 18 at least should have the ability to buy nembutal without a prescription cash , bitcoin or credit online or in a retail store: the only reason this is not so is because they went through a lot of trouble to pass laws to make nembutal and assisted suicide crimes. they weren't crimes , illegal etc before they wrote these laws

There are so many people suffering . And they should have the option of buying nembutal online without prescription. 5 minutes and you go to sleep no pain and never wake up again never exist again. This evil injustice, oppression and unfairness shows what an evil world we live in. Another reason for me to ctb that this world is so evil and it is prison / slavery / kidnapping / brainwashing and more evil

Last edited:
Reactions: Burden_Bailey and breezeboy
kettlevinbarq

kettlevinbarq

I'm Tired
Dec 12, 2023
I will try my best to get N

doomedtolive

doomedtolive

I love so many things, but not myself
Dec 9, 2023
hanging, because i'm a minor and can't buy a gun/dont have access to any guns. sn seems too daunting and i dont wanna worry about being saved/failing šŸ˜­and being honest, im dumb and the threads about it confuse me.
still nervous about hanging and SI, but after christmas ill gather the courage to do it right.

• Hugs