A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
I have read some threads lately, talked to some people, and i was wondering how do people feel about "pro death" idea.

This is a "pro choice" forum and there are some "pro lifers" around thats for sure. No judgement though.

But what about "pro death"? I think that has become a concern to many members lately. What do you guys think about it?

If youre uncomfortable to share your opinion publicly, but do want to say something, i dont mind a pm. I dont judge, just need to occupy my mind.

Thanks guys

Reactions: KleinerWolf
the box is empty

the box is empty

Sometimes the fall kills you. Sometimes you fly.
Mar 8, 2020
What's the definition of pro death?

Reactions: FusRohDracarys, Skathon and KleinerWolf
Deleted member 17331

Deleted member 17331

The swan sang with a broken neck
Apr 21, 2020
Pro-lifes already impose their pathetic perceptions and ideas on us, I believe that it would not be much different with the pro-death. I think it would be more beneficial and safer if we made conscious choices for ourselves, without the interference of others.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Soul, Woodnote and 9 others
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
I really don't think that there are many, if any, real pro death members here. at least not in the way that you describe them, as people who intentionally push you to CTB. I'm curious, what kind of threads are you talking about?

Most people confuse the terms pro choice or even antinatalism with pro death, when in reality they just support the pro-choice side of the argument and agree with the philosophy of these topics.

But what I can say for sure is that I hate, and I mean HATE both pro-life and pro-death. they try to impose their values upon others without thinking of what the other wants or even believe in. completely ignoring personal freedom because of their biassed minds while manipulating them into making a decision with their lives. It's always your body, my choice! with these people, and they fail to see why they look so much like the other side that they seem to dislike so much. seems like the horseshoe theory applies everywhere.

Even if I can see why would someone be on either side, I'm pro-choice and pro-freedom all the way. sadly, some people don't believe that you can be in the middle since everything is so radicalized these days.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, BlackPoppet, the box is empty and 9 others
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
My opinion is the hate should be reserved for them. They're human garbage but of course if someone wants to die they might be past the point of caring why they're saying it. There was a member who thought everyone should ctb and guess what? He was a disgusting human being. I bet he's still alive though

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Brink, Fragile and 2 others
A

AnxietyAttack44

Jun 5, 2020
My opinion is the hate should be reserved for them. They're human garbage but of course if someone wants to die they might be past the point of caring why they're saying it. There was a member who thought everyone should ctb and guess what? He was a disgusting human being. I bet he's still alive though
Yeah, im sure there are people who believe death is the only way to go. Some of them might be extremely depressed but the rest could have other reasons

Reactions: Fragile
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Driving someone to suicide, by whatever means, is worse than murder in my opinion. It's like you are murdering them, but you are too lazy a coward to the job so they have to do the work and face the misery of taking that step.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Soul, WinterFaust and 2 others
A

AnxietyAttack44

Jun 5, 2020
Driving someone to suicide, by whatever means, is worse than murder in my opinion. It's like you are murdering them, but you are too lazy a coward to the job so they have to do the work and face the misery of taking that step.
Maybe they just like to play with their minds. But well said

• Hugs
Reactions: woxihuanni
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I don't really believe in pro life or death, only choice. I'm not out here to point people to what I think the 'correct' decision is, I'm here to both seek and give advice so that whatever decision a person does make can be carried out as smoothly as possible. I feel like dying is right for me, but another person in my shoes may want to live. I don't think there is a single correct answer for any situation, so it's a matter of choice.

Reactions: Skathon, WinterFaust, AnxietyAttack44 and 1 other person
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
I don't think people should be FORCED to die. I think they should have the choice.

Reactions: BlackPoppet, the box is empty, AnxietyAttack44 and 1 other person
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Wise woman and Celtic sky person
Mar 7, 2020
I really don't think that there are many, if any, real pro death members here. at least not in the way that you describe them, as people who intentionally push you to CTB. I'm curious, what kind of threads are you talking about?

Most people confuse the terms pro choice or even antinatalism with pro death, when in reality they just support the pro-choice side of the argument and agree with the philosophy of these topics.

But what I can say for sure is that I hate, and I mean HATE both pro-life and pro-death. they try to impose their values upon others without thinking of what the other wants or even believe in. completely ignoring personal freedom because of their biassed minds while manipulating them into making a decision with their lives. It's always your body, my choice! with these people, and they fail to see why they look so much like the other side that they seem to dislike so much. seems like the horseshoe theory applies everywhere.

Even if I can see why would someone be on either side, I'm pro-choice and pro-freedom all the way. sadly, some people don't believe that you can be in the middle since everything is so radicalized these days.
Yes I agree with you! I'm in the middle too, which is a position despite what people say. ( fence sitter I am not!) I'm lot an anti natalist, but I can roughly understand the sentiment, even if I'm not an antinatalist personally. Personally I'm not having any children but that's not because I'm an antinatalist. I agree that everything is radicalised these days. I agree with you when you said you are not pro life or pro death.... and that you are pro choice. Same here. I'm pro choice.

• Love
Reactions: Fragile
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
I am pro death, pro suicide, pro killing, but I just want this world to end, no humans etc. The best way to do that would be with forced castration. Humans would then die in 100 years, of course some would still exist because it is impossible to castrate everyone. Then it would be new begining with less people, less crime, less sufering. But it's just my opinion, I know it's impossible. I hope 5G will kill us all.
Do you really think it's a great idea to force people to be castrated?? You think it's cool to take people's civil and nature given rights away?? You want 5g to kill us all?? Wow mate.... just wow!! How do you think 5g will " kill us?" Do you realise that is not a cool thing to say, when some people are literally terrified of that being an actual reality? Not everyone wants to d** you know. There are people that want to live, out there in the world. Not a cool thing to say at all. You are entitled to an opinion, and so am I. You sound anti- human. Yes humans can be complete arseholes, but they shouldn't be forcibly castrated/ sterilised. That is a crime against humanity. By the way I'm a part time misanthrope, but even I don't agree with forced castration and sterilisation. Good people don't deserve that. Human rights. Sorry if I come off as defensive, it's because when it comes to taking Human rights away and knowing that 5g possibly isn't a good idea for all life forms, I get quite upset. It's not personal.

Last edited:
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
You can always PM me if you want to know why I feel this way.
Because there are animals, peoples who are tortured now, this moment. Without humans no more torturing.
Yes true and I hate all of that just as much as the next person. It's disgusting and immoral to torture animals and people, and that revolting behaviour should never be allowed to happen. Ever!! But a blanket extermination of all Humans ( especially the good ones, who actually try and do good in the world) is that really the ultimate answer?
It's a very myopic view to have.

Last edited:
F

FusRohDracarys

But what do I know
Mar 31, 2020
At the end of the day, I do not think I have the right to tell someone how to live, or to die. I do think I have some moral obligation to offer whatever support I can and to suggest whatever alternative possibilities they may not have considered. But that being said, my private feelings are that death is more often the better decision than not. I don't know if that makes me pro death or not.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I don't think being pro-death (even though it is the opposite stance towards life) would help our cause. As much as I hate pro-lifers (anti-choicers) with a passion, being pro-death or promoting such sentiments would not only be detrimental towards our stance, but also gives us an unwanted, negative image of what we stand for.

Last edited:
Reactions: puppy9
XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
I subscribe to pro-choice and anti-choice. They make sense to me and describe how I view the issue of suicide in relation to my free will. Pro-death sounds like I'm trying to influence someone to take their own life by pushing them in that direction. Scary shit!

Last edited:
Reactions: puppy9
E

ebt88

Student
Jun 11, 2020
I guess some people honestly believe you're better of ctbing. It's ok for them to express so, it's just some words they won't get to you unless you believe them already. I wouldn't say a couple of posts over the internet to be pushing to do anything.

Reactions: Skathon