What is your method to ctb (realistically)

• N

• SN

• Firearm

• Partial hanging

• Full suspension hanging

• Carbon monoxide

• Jumping

• Exit bag/ Inert gas

• Train

• Opioid

Results are only viewable after voting.
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
The things people invent to cease existing! You would be right, a lot of us here suffer from 'give-up-itis'. Now I want the psychogenic death!

If only it was as simple as willing our selves to die....
Yeah, we need to get onto @pthnrdnojvsc about how they plan to pull off a psychogenic death. Could be 100% peaceful!
Though it is strange how it happens sometimes that an elderly person passes not long after their partner passes, without an apparent cause. The psychogenic death seems to mostly happen the elderly unfortunately.

• Yay!
Reactions: Decided98 and rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Yeah, we need to get onto @pthnrdnojvsc about how they plan to pull off a psychogenic death. Could be 100% peaceful!
I think we could all use some pearls of withdom from the how to guide šŸ˜
It is quite common with the elderly's death, I just never heard the condition had a name.

Reactions: Tokugawa_Yoshinobu and Tears in Rain
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Night night

Reactions: Tokugawa_Yoshinobu and rozeske
Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
Partial hanging for now.

Reactions: rozeske
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018

• Partial hanging

Reactions: Tokugawa_Yoshinobu and rozeske
steppingoff

steppingoff

Experienced
Jan 18, 2024
partial or full hanging

D

Deadfrogwalking

Jan 15, 2024
Nitrogen gas is my first choice, but in the end, on the darkest day it's what ever gets the job done.
If someone truly wants to CTB, they will find a way.
In my opinion, getting hung up on method or confining myself to a specific method is just prolonging the act, an excuse, oh my I can't find N or my SN isn't pure enough, or some other excuse, the mission is death, complete and total, suicide has been around since the beginning of time, there is no mystery in how to kill the human body nor is there a lack of means for anyone on this sight.
It just boils down to what you want or are comfortable with, at the end of the day method is just a tool box, many tools can get the job done.
one and done for me, no matter what it takes when the day comes.

I

IBM0000

Oct 10, 2023
The things people invent to cease existing! You would be right, a lot of us here suffer from 'give-up-itis'. Now I want the psychogenic death!

If only it was as simple as willing our selves to die....
Even if people could easily will themselves into just dying it would still be considered something very frowned upon like now. If our society's structure didn't value profit over human life a lot of us wouldn't have to be on a site like this. Of course I am generalizing but I just feel like capitalism will never acknowledge suicidal people, it's illogical to be pro-choice of someone's life when if they die they won't get to generate profit for you anymore, that's just how our society is. Back to the topic at hand, my method would most likely be a car "accident" or something along those lines, it has to be an "accident" though.

N

noname478

Jan 18, 2024
I would choose partial/full suspension hanging but I have no good place to hang from. So it's most likely gonna be SN for me.

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Carbon monoxide in a tent, while the co ppm rise , i will drink SN. There is no way im getting out of there alive.

Reactions: Cakeisalie and rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Nitrogen gas is my first choice, but in the end, on the darkest day it's what ever gets the job done.
If someone truly wants to CTB, they will find a way.
In my opinion, getting hung up on method or confining myself to a specific method is just prolonging the act, an excuse, oh my I can't find N or my SN isn't pure enough, or some other excuse, the mission is death, complete and total, suicide has been around since the beginning of time, there is no mystery in how to kill the human body nor is there a lack of means for anyone on this sight.
It just boils down to what you want or are comfortable with, at the end of the day method is just a tool box, many tools can get the job done.
one and done for me, no matter what it takes when the day comes.
Yes, usually If there is a will there is a way, but that is not always the case when it comes to ctb. Wanting and deciding to ctb doesn't automatically put the methods in your hands. Not being able to find N, SN, shot guns, inert gas, train or near pure opioid is NOT an excuse. It's a matter of FACT. If its not avaliable to you or if you don't have the money or means to get them there isn't pretty much any thing you can do about it except choose a method that is avaliable to you. I have chosen a method that is not highly effective nor comfortable but only because am stuck with it. Would I have picked any one of the rest that is more lethal and more comfortable? ABSOLUTELY.
Back to the topic at hand, my method would most likely be a car "accident" or something along those lines, it has to be an "accident" though.
I hope you have thought of your method well, but I wouldn't recommend it. Not only will you be putting others at risk but you may survive it and put yourself through hell.

Last edited: