Mar 30, 2023
INFJ

Reactions: LivideLamb
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
INTJ - T

I do not believe that I am though (edit: although I relate to the summary of what they do/ who they are)
very strange

Reactions: LivideLamb and Daft-Bear
alonely

alonely

exists by being merely labeled
Jul 1, 2023
ISTP andd if anyones super into mbti / cognitive functions message me pls i will nerd out with you

nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
  • Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: LonelyStarrySky, LivideLamb, worldsapart and 1 other person
ApparentlyNot

ApparentlyNot

Thanks for all the cats.
Jul 8, 2023
INTP everybody an introvert so far

Heyoooo fellow INTP, I love other INTPs typically so I thought I'd say hi.
Also, yes, very unsurprising that there aren't many extroverts here. In fact, if we found any, especially any with a strong preference towards extroverted cognition over introverted cognition, I'd be really interested to talk to them. Also noticing more N types than S types, but this is a very small pool of people so that might not be indicative of anything.

Reactions: LivideLamb, ANONYMOUSM and carac
rougarou

rougarou

why are you crying, lain?
Aug 6, 2023
INFJ, Type 4

Professor K

Professor K

your eyes vacant and stained
Feb 9, 2023
INTP as well, apparently we are all introverts so far

Reactions: LivideLamb and ApparentlyNot
ANONYMOUSM

ANONYMOUSM

Aug 5, 2023
INTP

Reactions: LivideLamb and ApparentlyNot
G

Generic_Account

Jul 18, 2023
INTJ but that s just astrology for the HR department

Reactions: LivideLamb, nanaka and jar-baby
Alltheywanted

Alltheywanted

I'll just lay here and die
Mar 6, 2023
ISFJ

J

jar-baby

Arcanist
Jun 20, 2023
entp (looks like i'm breaking the introvert comment streak but in my defence, entps as Ne doms are honorary introverts, right?) .

I don't think I actually "believe" in MBTI but hey, it's fun and i've gotten pretty into it lol.

also, for anyone interested in taking the test, 16p sucks — try one of these instead:

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: Professor K, peace_van, LivideLamb and 1 other person
O

outatime_85

Warlock
May 17, 2022
These are the outcomes I received.

1) MBTI Test (ISTP)

2) Four Temperaments Test (Phlegmatic-Melancholic)

3) Enneagram Test (5w6)

• Informative
Reactions: LivideLamb and psp3000
alonely

alonely

Jul 1, 2023
entp (looks like i'm breaking the introvert comment streak but in my defence, entps as Ne doms are honorary introverts, right?) .

I don't think I actually "believe" in MBTI but hey, it's fun and i've gotten pretty into it lol.

also, for anyone interested in taking the test, 16p sucks — try one of these instead:

I've never seen that first test, its actually pretty decent thanks for sharing.

Tests are so hard once you understand because you look at a question and go "thats asking about Si, I dont have Si so that doesnt describe me." Like you really gotta focus lol.

I don't know how much you subscribe to the idea of the shadow functions, but please teach me how to Ne, it is my trickster/blindspot (I am ISTP)

J

jar-baby

Arcanist
Jun 20, 2023
I've never seen that first test, its actually pretty decent thanks for sharing.

Tests are so hard once you understand because you look at a question and go "thats asking about Si, I dont have Si so that doesnt describe me." Like you really gotta focus lol.

I don't know how much you subscribe to the idea of the shadow functions, but please teach me how to Ne, it is my trickster/blindspot (I am ISTP)
Yeah, and 4-dichotomy tests like 16p's suck lol.
I'm familiar with the concept of shadow functions. I guess I don't know enough to have a strong opinion about them though. hm, I'm not sure what kind of advice to give you on Ne— how do you see it manifest as your blind spot?

alonely

alonely

Jul 1, 2023
Yeah, and 4-dichotomy tests like 16p's suck lol.
I'm familiar with the concept of shadow functions. I guess I don't know enough to have a strong opinion about them though. hm, I'm not sure what kind of advice to give you on Ne— how do you see it manifest as your blind spot?
16p is probably the worst one that ive taken. I think humanmetrics is one of the more decent ones too.

Ne - I'm just completely unaware of it, to a level that is comical. Like I do not see future possibilities at all, and it does not make sense to me how other people can "know" what might happen in the future. Also manifests as being blind to peoples' intentions, which can lead to me being taken advantage of because I don't like "see where this is going", I'm naive to it. I don't see how things are likely to turn out based on learnings from the past, or have "intuition" for it, i guess.

It's hard to explain when it's so not-present for me, so definitely was drawing on my readings of descriptions of Ne-trickster there lol

J

jar-baby

Arcanist
Jun 20, 2023
16p is probably the worst one that ive taken. I think humanmetrics is one of the more decent ones too.

Ne - I'm just completely unaware of it, to a level that is comical. Like I do not see future possibilities at all, and it does not make sense to me how other people can "know" what might happen in the future. Also manifests as being blind to peoples' intentions, which can lead to me being taken advantage of because I don't like "see where this is going", I'm naive to it. I don't see how things are likely to turn out based on learnings from the past, or have "intuition" for it, i guess.

It's hard to explain when it's so not-present for me, so definitely was drawing on my readings of descriptions of Ne-trickster there lol
So I don't know how good this advice will be but maybe it's just a quantitative issue? Like maybe if you just continue to talk to more people and see more situations and experiences through, you'll gradually develop that intuition. sorry, that's the best I've got lol

• Yay!
Reactions: alonely
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
INTP 5w4

Reactions: Catch-22
Catch-22

Catch-22

But in the end it doesn't even matter...😢
Aug 19, 2019