Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
moondazed

moondazed

ex nihilo nihil fit
Oct 14, 2023
INFP, I don't really know how enneagram works but I took a test and scored highest in 4 and tied 2nd with 8&5

Chemical Animal

Chemical Animal

"I was born out of time, I'm not meant to be here"
Jan 24, 2023
ISTP, but I don't know if my personality still fits in the type I've never been into MBTI much

R

rileywatson

Oct 19, 2023
I just took the test and got ENFJ. The last time I took it, quite a while ago, I got INFJ.

tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
I just took the test and got ENFJ. The last time I took it, quite a while ago, I got INFJ.
You might find it useful to do a test where there are percentages. Perhaps you're just balanced in the Introversion/extraversion category. I personally like the 16 personalities test these days.

R

rileywatson

Oct 19, 2023
You might find it useful to do a test where there are percentages. Perhaps you're just balanced in the Introversion/extraversion category. I personally like the 16 personalities test these days.
Exactly right! I just did the test you suggested and got a 53% towards extrovert.

Reactions: tiger b
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
Exactly right! I just did the test you suggested and got a 53% towards extrovert.
I'd say - if you're really into it - read both profiles and info and you may be able to decide yourself if you're one, the other or a bit of both.

I find a big difference between INFJ (cats hahaha) and ENFJ (golden labradors hahaha) I've met irl. Yes, that's a generalisation...

If life was totally like MBTI, a world of ENFJs would be a rather pleasant place, in my opinion!

Ironweed

Ironweed

Nauseated.
Nov 9, 2019
INTP-T

Is this the 2020s version of which Hogwarts House you'd be sorted into? I think I've taken at least ten of those silly tests through the years and been sorted into every house but Hufflepuff, depending upon the questions asked and I guess my mood at the time. Wonder how I'd do on multiple versions of MBTI?

VioletNebula

VioletNebula

Stardust
Nov 1, 2023
INFP! Im actually surprised by how many of us there are in the thread lol

ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
INFJ-T. Really a lot of introverts here