✨🔪IM STRUGGLING TO KEEP MY EDGE🔪✨
Nov 12, 2022
by far my fav garbage song, been listening to it nonstop

Reactions: noname478
IndyAna

IndyAna

🤍
Feb 9, 2023
the whole "meddle" album by pink floyd. I can't possibly think of something better. listening to Nick Mason saying "one of these days I'm gonna cut you into little pieces", as I drift off to death.

• Love
Reactions: ipomoeaalba
Penguin44

Penguin44

fallen dreamer
Jun 16, 2023
I don't usually listen to heavy metal or prog, but I was thinking of putting something epic and heroic in the background while SN takes me away.
can i recommend all falls apart by polyphia? it's a bit short but it's the song i'd like to be my last

Reactions: tary
greywings

greywings

floating; sinking
Mar 4, 2022
I'd like to die while listening to my favorite bands as i die like Metallica, Kreator, Slipknot or Cannibal Corpse but i don't want others to blame metal for suicides even more

yeah. even for genres that aren't so heavily judged the thought that someone would want to blame the media i'm into for actions i take as a result of health probs/stuff folks have done/actual irl social issues is so frustrating. especially when they're things that have helped us endure this far... and if it seems more violent and angry or pained like idk. i feel on a lot of occasions for folks who are actively trying to not show and give into that, having someone yell what you're feeling for you can be therapeutic. that concern has genuinely slowed me down at some points.

circumstances have gotten me to finally set my date for a couple weeks from now and i still plan to have a playlist just for some comfort. after thinking it over i kind of want to experience something gentle. things that inspire rest or help me daydream of something pleasant and empty-calm for the other side of it all, hopeully without letting my mind wander to sad stuff too hard. i'm really hoping i go quiet enough for folks to not start trash talking my songs or whatever.

anyway, at the moment big ones to include are kikuo's astral travel, xiv's flow, maaya sakamoto's kuuki to hoshi, adriana figueroa's wanderer's lullaby, and tomoyo naka's moonlight arpeggio. it's still a work in progress.

Penguin44

Penguin44

fallen dreamer
Jun 16, 2023
can i recommend all falls apart by polyphia? it's a bit short but it's the song i'd like to be my last

ah! and ego death, also by polyphia. similar vibe and is a bit longer

Reactions: tary
GreenBanana23

GreenBanana23

Suicidal Banana
Mar 5, 2023
"Naima" by John Coltrane or "Stolen Moments" by Oliver Nelson.

blankfairy

blankfairy

Everyone is always connected
Mar 14, 2023
Probably to akira yamaoka, acid ghost, have a nice life or Radiohead it would be hard to choose but whatever happens it would be them

• Love
Reactions: greywings
oh_no191

oh_no191

“Is it better to speak or to die?”
Jun 11, 2023
Goodnight dad I love you by Wishing

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Linkin park , leave out all the rest, one more light and heavy.

You can feel chester bennington singing all the pain and unhappiness in his life. I do feel the same as him.

Heavy ;

I'm holding on
Why is everything is so heavy
Holding on
To so much more than i can carry.

I keep dragging around what's bringing me down

If i just CTB , i'd be set free.

• Love
Reactions: noname478, Mayonaise and shadowfinal311
(¥)

(¥)

Jun 8, 2023
not a fan of their music but there is a light by the smiths. not the song that triggers sui ideation. back to the old house does.

B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
Conscience everything's alright or Papa Roach last resort.

imonadeadline

imonadeadline

Call me Line! :P
Aug 15, 2023
I am a big fan of music and will definitely go down listening to my favorite artists before I go. I haven't set up a playlist yet but I have two songs which I think will fit the moment the most.

Mice on Venus - C418
- I know that it's kind of childish and silly for me to play a videogame's OST as I ctb, even sillier that it's Minecraft, but I have a lot of love and connection to this game. Playing this music as I lie still on the floor, thinking about how I'm about to leave everything behind, it feels like an apology. An apology to the younger me who never got to see me grow up. The inner child who tried her hardest and got me to where I am deserves at least a final tune to warm her up and tuck her in to bed one last time. I want her to be at peace, and that's why I chose this song. Cause just like Mice on Venus, we are both lost and unaware of our surroundings, we don't know where we are and where we will be.
Last Words of a Shooting Star - Mitski
- I've always liked the opening lyrics to this song:
All of this turbulence wasn't forecasted
Apologies from the intercom
And I am relieved that I'd left my room tidy
They'll think of me kindly
When they come for my things
I think about the sight that I'm going to leave behind. I've always been a messy person due to my inability to focus and find the strength to better myself, and I just know that the last state of my room will reflect the final moments of my life. Will they see me as a person that tried when I tidy up my room? Or will they say that I gave up when I leave everything as it is, cluttered and only understandable by me.

Mayonaise

Mayonaise

Burning up in speed
Dec 8, 2023
I don't know whether or not I'll be listening to music when/if the time comes, but I guess I'd pick 1979 and/or Mayonaise by The Smashing Pumpkins.
It's the music I've listened to on repeat during my late teenage years, when I realized I was "different" from the others.
Seems like the right way to go.