coyotestark

coyotestark

Free at last, free at last.
Jun 13, 2022
I was a facilities manager, blue color stuff, good pay but nothing interesting. I quit a few months back, because I didn't want to spend my last days being shit on by lazy government employees.

sleeps

sleeps

being a thing
Oct 12, 2022
unemployed. procrastinating on studying for something i don't even want to do.

i totally feel you :mmm: i can't focus on this shit. i can't see myself doing any job. especially not the ones that would have me.

i'm so not cut out for this world. i feel so small and pathetic and trapped.

GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
I wouldn't say I exactly have a "career", but I have two jobs. I teach kids and teens basics of IT, and I work as a manager in marketing. It's not that bad, in my opinion, both of these jobs. But it is tiring.

Reactions: Someone123 and Venus13
NoLightRemains

NoLightRemains

I found my light again. Namu Amida Butsu
Sep 26, 2021
Auxillary nurse but I just can't face going in anymore, such a bullying culture, it's been over 4 months now and I think it's time to realise I need to just leave and go elsewhere now
Another nurse! I made it a year in a nursing career before I became disabled late 2020. Haven't worked since. I miss having something to occupy my time, but I'm never working in healthcare again, even if I wasn't disabled.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: rainbowbright and GrumpyFrog
rainbowbright

rainbowbright

Oct 1, 2022
Another nurse! I made it a year in a nursing career before I became disabled late 2020. Haven't worked since. I miss having something to occupy my time, but I'm never working in healthcare again, even if I wasn't disabled.
I'm just waiting to finish my hypnotherapy training and then hoping to work for myself

• Hugs
Reactions: NoLightRemains and GrumpyFrog
Blackhole999

Blackhole999

Nohope
Jul 1, 2022
Mi trabajo es un local minorista, mi vocacion es ser musico/luthier pero eh perdido la motivacion completamente aunque concrete dos singles de mi proyecto solista y la construcción de un bajo electrico para un cliente

sundown12

sundown12

drama queen
Oct 5, 2022
i fucking hate working. i used to want to be a visual artist, but as I got older I realized all I've ever wanted was to be on stage. and like if the universe wants me to have a proper "career", then why make me someone who wants to perform? also i think it's kind of unfair that some ppl are just born into families who do music and stuff...i was born into a family of clowns who think that i should be working in a corporate office and be happy about it. idk...and honestly i just don't care for working. it's kinda pathetic at my age, but i really do Not care about making money. i'm probably fucking up my life with my attitude towards my non-existent career, but at this point...idc.

Reactions: Justnotme
lachrymost

lachrymost

finger on the eject button
Oct 4, 2022
Never had a job for more than a couple days. Been on disability all my adult life.

• Hugs
Reactions: GrumpyFrog
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
I am graduating from college this spring that is coming. I don't know if death catches me before that or my demons, if it doesn't for some reason. I am starting a masters in the fall because of all the things in this world, studying is something I am very passionate about. Sadly for my own luck, I consider myself to be mentally sick and poison, so I do not know if I will ever be able to work on my field. The answer probably be from my grave i will.

toasterbath

toasterbath

Jun 26, 2022
professional parasite / leech 💜

• Love
Reactions: sleeps
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I am the President of the United States and I also work as a greeter at Walmart on the weekends; I am also available as an exotic dancer for special events.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Dead Meat and Made4TV
T

Thefuture

Feb 28, 2022
Auxillary nurse but I just can't face going in anymore, such a bullying culture, it's been over 4 months now and I think it's time to realise I need to just leave and go elsewhere now
I always thought that nursing would be a job I'd like to do. Helping sick people. But working with other nurses would be hell. I can imagine they'd all be super bitchy mean girls. I couldn't handle that.

B

Bulle

Oct 13, 2022
Used to be an insurance broker before my illness got the best of me. Boring as hell but it was paying the nills better than invalidity pension

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
I used to have a career, it was a long time ago, it feels like someone else's life.

Now I am a disabled wreck taking up space and wasting resources.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: EnnuiCat and Dead Meat
Dead Meat

Dead Meat

DOOMED
Oct 10, 2018
I'm a POS

• Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Venus13 and Someone123
EnnuiCat

EnnuiCat

Completely Catawampus
Nov 20, 2020
Graphic designer and web developer. Hate what I do. Hate work, hate looking for work, hate being pressured to work. I have no other skillset so other than greeter at Walmart this is it till I CTB

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and Someone123
MrOptions

MrOptions

Let it go. This to shall pass.
Jan 6, 2020
IT professional/ sometimes successful options trader.

Outandproud

Outandproud

Don’t send pm without asking first
Oct 17, 2021
Unemployed tanato estethicist.. death is something normal for me it does not disturb me

TraumaEscapee:)

TraumaEscapee:)

I hate my birth family
Apr 30, 2023
Im a CPA (from Uk) but I'm fucked anyway.
I do an accounting and finance degree. I hate it ngl. I actually have more subjects in the title of my degree but I'm not wanting to expose which uni I go to it is a Russel group though. I like preparing the financial statements though it's just the overhead statements I don't like. I like preparing income statements and balance sheets though.