LostSoul1609

LostSoul1609

Experienced
Mar 9, 2021
What do you think might be the worst possible afterlife for you? What is hell for you? For me complete cessation of consciousness sounds very cozy and comfortable so not that, what I truly fear is stagnation with consciousness, being imprisoned forever, even heaven could become hell like that, imagine being stuck forever with yourself. I find comfort in the notion of impermanence, the universe is everchanging and so am I, that's one thing that helps with my fear.

Reactions: Ame, Luchs and The Lonely
DunnoWhyButYeah

DunnoWhyButYeah

~*-*~
Apr 3, 2020
For me, it would be a place where I would always have to be honest, face my feelings and thoughts. There I wouldn't be able to hide, escape, disappear ... I would have to exist as I'm and endure other people's reactions.

A place where I wouldn't know what was going to happen, where I wouldn't be able to anticipate anything, I wouldn't be able to control myself and my life. I have to deal with people the way they want, even if I can't stand any more sounds or distractions anymore. I have to discuss empty conversations that lead nowhere, I would have to be in my place.

No sex, no intimacy, no hugs or kisses, no real feelings, no real people. I wouldn't feel a deep connection to anyone.

• Hugs
Reactions: LostSoul1609
LostSoul1609

LostSoul1609

Experienced
Mar 9, 2021
For me, it would be a place where I would always have to be honest, face my feelings and thoughts. There I wouldn't be able to hide, escape, disappear ... I would have to exist as I'm and endure other people's reactions.

A place where I wouldn't know what was going to happen, where I wouldn't be able to anticipate anything, I wouldn't be able to control myself and my life. I have to deal with people the way they want, even if I can't stand any more sounds or distractions anymore. I have to discuss empty conversations that lead nowhere, I would have to be in my place.

No sex, no intimacy, no hugs or kisses, no real feelings, no real people. I wouldn't feel a deep connection to anyone.
Why would you feel bad about being honest about your feelings?

nfives

nfives

Suffer for purity
Aug 15, 2021
Probably exactly what my abuser put me through. No food for weeks, no water, no internet, no connection to other people, not even being locked up but due to my body being starved and broken, not being able to run away, telling everyone but no one believing me and having to deal with the feeling of not being saveworthy for the rest of enternity. Ppl around me sometimes talk about "what would my silent hill look like"? And well, it's basically that.
Oh, or what happened in Johnny got his gun. Still having nightmares from that, lol.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Dead Meat, narval and LostSoul1609
DunnoWhyButYeah

DunnoWhyButYeah

~*-*~
Apr 3, 2020
Why would you feel bad about being honest about your feelings?
Because I don't want to admit they exist and I don't want to deal with them. I try to keep emotions out of my life (I know, it's not possible). I have a small problem with them x)

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and LostSoul1609
LostSoul1609

LostSoul1609

Experienced
Mar 9, 2021
Because I don't want to admit they exist and I don't want to deal with them. I try to keep emotions out of my life (I know, it's not possible). I have a small problem with them x)
I understand your point but you know, there are therapist for that reasons, you can still give emotions a chance in your life

• Hugs
Reactions: DunnoWhyButYeah
ming

ming

Depressed Whale
Sep 15, 2020
my life right now LMAO

• Hugs
Reactions: Skathon, shush, Dead Meat and 2 others
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
A replay of this life.

• Hugs
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Skathon, everydayiloveyou and 2 others
Tomoko

Tomoko

Unpopular
Aug 12, 2021
My 9-5 job but for eternity.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ncmxm and Dead Meat
narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
Taking hell as worst scenario possible ?
Burning Forever in a cell. Just imagine the suffering, the very worst physical thing that one can feel. You'll get no sleep, no rest, nobody to talk, nothing to mitigate the pain. Nothing to do. No one purpose. Just stayinh there. Even if you get use to that (hardly), you'll be completely stucked for eons without ANYTHING to do.

• Love
Reactions: ncmxm
S

seamus

May 17, 2021
Reincarnation back to this Planet

Reactions: Skathon, Journeytoletgo, ming and 1 other person
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
Reincarnation back to this Planet
This. I just don't want to do this shit ever again and have a consciousness.
So much pain and suffering that I already felt - couldn't get any worse :(

• Hugs
Reactions: deflationary, Dead Meat and Homecoming
D

draw a circle

out.
Apr 10, 2020
Classic religion hell would be hell enough ig... Eternal fire and personalized punishments for every sin i have? Getting whipped with fire by satan? I mean, I might be kinky but not that much

Classic religion hell is the worst afterlife for me and that's exactly why I'm now agnostic. Other than that, well, reincarnation sounds fun, going back to see how much the world has fucked up. If things go wrong i can just kill myself again lol

• Love
Reactions: ncmxm and shush
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Physical pain without end. No creativity points for me, I know.

• Love
Reactions: ncmxm, shush and Homecoming
aviation

aviation

It's time to go home.
Jul 30, 2021
Being unable to know home. Not having access to my memories, being, groundwork. Empty existence. Surface existence, only surface. Essentially this world, but without me being me, or knowing or rather having access to my origin, being, memories, groundwork of being. Being stuck forever in empty surface-level, being unable to feel, or get to, or know, my home, being unable to access who I am. Not being able to return home at the end of it. Even writing this is difficult.

• Aww..
Reactions: Ame
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
The sole realization that there is a second round would make me fall on my knees whishing for my death. So, nothing new really.

Reactions: rioghbhardain, Skathon and shush
BreakTheCycle

BreakTheCycle

Life means suffering. Try to break the cycle.
Aug 6, 2021
I believe in afterlife in a spiritual way. So for me there is no hell. After we die we go back to our "home". For me that is everything. Everything that is and will be.
But I also believe in reincarnation. So there is a hell for me but only as long as you'r alive. Just our consciousness can decide if something is good or bad, heaven or hell. The universe itself doesn't know such things as good or bad. The unvierse doesn't even care if an entire solar system goes down and everything in it with it.
So hell for me would be to be reincarnated and experience even more suffering than I already do in this life.

Last edited:
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
a traditional birthday celebration with loud, annoying adults everywhere, singing the birthday song and immediately ruining the cake with wax and spit from blowing out the candles. then, arguing over who's going to cut the cake (for some reason people can't just cut their own slices) and what size piece do you want (which will be ignored). after a thoroughly irritating experience, it's time to say goodbye, but instead of the usual hour it takes to leave, the process never ends because this is hell.

• Wow
Reactions: ming and BreakTheCycle
BreakTheCycle

BreakTheCycle

Life means suffering. Try to break the cycle.
Aug 6, 2021
a traditional birthday celebration with loud, annoying adults everywhere, singing the birthday song and immediately ruining the cake with wax and spit from blowing out the candles. then, arguing over who's going to cut the cake (for some reason people can't just cut their own slices) and what size piece do you want (which will be ignored). after a thoroughly irritating experience, it's time to say goodbye, but instead of the usual hour it takes to leave, the process never ends because this is hell.
This sounds horrifying.

SleepDealer

SleepDealer

Your Imaginary Friend
Aug 13, 2021
The birthday hell sounds about right. Just add in some tense political debate about some highly sensitive topics, a creepy unwashed uncle who wants hugs, and a never ending stream of questions about work, school, what I'm doing with my life, and my relationship status.

Reactions: budgie
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
An eternity of reading SS threads about the fucking afterlife

• Yay!
Reactions: BrokenLine, UseItOrLoseIt and Homecoming
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
My idea of hell is existence. To me this life is hell as there is unlimited potential for suffering, there is no limit as to how bad it can get. Our own bodies can torture us as so much can potentially go wrong.

My worst nightmare is dealing with debilitating health conditions that leave me unable to do anything and being forced to endure loud noise all the time as I am very noise sensitive. I dislike being conscious, being aware of everything. It would be hell to experience that for an eternity. Eternal nothingness is what I want the most.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo and budgie
Luchs

Luchs

kristallene Bergluft über verfallener Gruft
Aug 20, 2019
What do you think might be the worst possible afterlife for you? What is hell for you? For me complete cessation of consciousness sounds very cozy and comfortable so not that, what I truly fear is stagnation with consciousness, being imprisoned forever, even heaven could become hell like that, imagine being stuck forever with yourself. I find comfort in the notion of impermanence, the universe is everchanging and so am I, that's one thing that helps with my fear.
Kinda like the Greeks imagined the average afterlive. The fields of Asphodel, I think they were called. Just endless fields with undying souls wandering lost forever.

Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
A health spa full of lower/upper class women