M

Molded foundation

Student
Sep 17, 2021
What is the biggest thing you've achieved in your life?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: BitterlyAlive_, obafgkm and jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I got three A grades in my A-levels. That was 25 years ago. Unfortunately even that hasn't helped me in life

• Hugs
Reactions: chocolatebar and obafgkm
hamvil

hamvil

Wizard
Aug 29, 2022
I've got several accomplishment in my career. Several international prises for my work in STEM. Received considerable funding for me and my team. It was going very well until I fucked up everything.

• Hugs
Reactions: actual_fox
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I got two collegeg degrees that turned out to be useless- bad luck in how it played out, plus I suppose not realizing how important an internship ebfore graduating would be- plus underestimating the importance of graduating in your twenties- this opens many more doors.

• Hugs
Reactions: chocolatebar
chocolatebar

chocolatebar

Paragon
Jul 11, 2021
If the criteria is doing something good for humanity, I managed to gather intel on a corrupt university professor who did psychological and, as I discovered later, also sexual abuse to students and I handed everything to authorities. He was powerful and influential, so they tried to protect him but it was too much to be disregarded and his mask was taken down to the public and his career almost destroyed. Unfortunately, he wasn't arrested, but only paid huge amounts of money in "compensation".

if the criteria is doing something good for myself, let's se... nothing?

Reactions: again_noidea and 𖣴 nadia 𖣴
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish that I could say successfully completing ctb, but unfortunately I'm still here. I think that to accomplish things in life you have to have life goals/ambitions and an interest in living in the first place. I have none of them and I haven't really accomplished much at all. My existence has always been very pointless and empty.

Reactions: Skathon
hamvil

hamvil

Wizard
Aug 29, 2022
Could it? How would you know?
It could always be worse. It is for me. Every day there is something worse new in my life. Now my boss is harassing me taking a sick leave, mind in a EU country were sick leaves are unlimited by law. So things can always go worse

H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
It could always be worse. It is for me. Every day there is something worse new in my life. Now my boss is harassing me taking a sick leave, mind in a EU country were sick leaves are unlimited by law. So things can always go worse
It doesn't help anyone at all by saying that.

Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴
jane

jane

death is not the end
Sep 5, 2022
uhhhhh..... getting married i guess? ive failed at everything else

Sick&TiredURGH

Sick&TiredURGH

Aug 8, 2022
Getting a degree in my mid-thirties. Got a first for my dissertation.

• Yay!
Reactions: setoursailsagain
S

setoursailsagain

Jun 8, 2022
Quitting smoking I guess. 6ish years ago now.

ManicPanic2018

ManicPanic2018

Night of the final day
Sep 11, 2022
I went from being a homeless disaster of a person to having a degree level job in programming all off my own back within a year.

I was living in supported accomodation when covid hit and decided enough was enough. I spent all of 2020 learning to code after being introduced to it by an ex partner. She also introduced me to speed which allowed me to study for hours straight uninterrupted. I doubt very much I could have done it without the drugs, and luckily managed to survive the process without inheriting any long term dependency issues.

Got my first programming job in 2021 and am still there to this day. Parents and close friends think I'm some sort of legend for being able to pull off such a 180 in life, most don't know I had chemical assitance though lmao.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
There was one time that I made an absolutely perfect peanut butter and jelly sandwich, but then I ate it so I can't really prove it- I should have taken a picture or two. :)

• Love
Reactions: again_noidea, GrumpyFrog and Hollowman
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
At one point I would have said graduating from college. But, for me, it wasn't really accomplishing anything at all. Maybe managing to move away. But that doesn't feel like an accomplishment either.

The only thing that feels like anything anymore is the fact that I've kept one promise to one friend.

• Hugs
Reactions: Someone123
woe-boy

woe-boy

Never feeling love like that anymore
Mar 30, 2022
Being a well-established musician. It's the gift that never stops giving me some form of pleasure. Doesn't matter if I'm successful - as long as I've got a guitar or piano I'm in business.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: actual_fox, Someone123 and Rocinante
D

Deboneire1

Lost all, lost everything
Sep 15, 2022
Owning and operating a successful business. Now I'm crippled after taking the vax.

• Hugs
I

indigomoon

Student
Mar 6, 2022
This sounds cheesy but I would have to say that my children are my greatest accomplishment. I always wanted to be a mother and had health issues that kept me from getting pregnant easily. So I was blessed when I became pregnant. Both of my boys are grown now and are becoming successful in their own lives. Couldn't be more proud of them.

• Hugs
Reactions: actual_fox and Someone123
I

Idiotic

Failure
Sep 14, 2022
That I woke up every morning and still do.

Reactions: actual_fox
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
This sounds cheesy but I would have to say that my children are my greatest accomplishment. I always wanted to be a mother and had health issues that kept me from getting pregnant easily. So I was blessed when I became pregnant. Both of my boys are grown now and are becoming successful in their own lives. Couldn't be more proud of them.
That's huge- it's a huge accomplishment. My parents were the worst kind of monsters, though they had a nice act for show, so I do appreciate seeing caring parents very much. Besides what's wrong with being cheesy- who doesn't like cheese? Caring about your kids and helping them to have happy lives is a huge accomplishment- if you don't do this they are so vulnerable to the worst and meanest bullies- it means everything, really. :)

Last edited:
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
GOT 100,000 downloads on my software hacking mmo games

Reactions: actual_fox and Someone123
S

Sardonia

Sep 7, 2022
I learned to play the piano and got pretty good at it :)

• Love
Reactions: Fowli and Someone123
I

indigomoon

Student
Mar 6, 2022
That's huge- it's a huge accomplishment. My parents were the worst kind of monsters, though they had a nice act for show, so I do appreciate seeing caring parents very much. Besides what's wrong with being cheesy- who doesn't like cheese? Caring about your kids and helping them to have happy lives is a huge accomplishment- if you don't do this they are so vulnerable to the worst and meanest bullies- it means everything, really. :)
Aw thanks! My kids are the best! I'm sorry your parents are monsters. That really sucks. You seem to be incredibly nice despite how they are. 💛

• Hugs
actual_fox

actual_fox

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2022
I've got several accomplishment in my career. Several international prises for my work in STEM. Received considerable funding for me and my team. It was going very well until I fucked up everything.
I think studying STEM is super rewarding in itself. I study It atm. Congrats man. Sorry to hear this. Shit happens.
I had just passed hardest subject in my curriculum that I have been preparing for like 6 months straight everyday.