• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
I got to question two when it dawned on me what a complete crock that 'scientifically valid and reliable' test is: "Others see me as kind-hearted and well-intentioned."

Self-assesment already is notoriously unreliable but now I'm supposed to guess as to the opinion others have of me? I'm not narcissistic enough to ask so I don't know nor do I particularly care. Presumably those who seem to enjoy my company do so because they think I'm a decent person.

Personality psychology is a scam (opinion based).

Reactions: Skathon
clownangel

clownangel

Student
Sep 25, 2019
1B2A2A2E D8AC 4F45 A7B0 188EF5D2A9A6
A bit surprised my neuroticism score wasn't higher and my extroversion isn't lower but. Yknow.

Reactions: Marz
Marz

Marz

À PEU PRÈS
Aug 3, 2018
In summary: I'm a useless bitch.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190928-012654_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190928-012654_Chrome.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 9
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
17C83BBB F3BB 4719 AAD5 129450782C59
Does anyone know the link to this test?

Hmm on this test I got something different

https://www.idrlabs.com/big-five-types/test.php

672644CE EEAE 4A73 B199 20E5EE19D049

Statistics

Political Orientation

Though correlations between personality and political opinions are modest, you are statistically most likely to be politically Libertarian. (Source: Iyer et al. 2012)

Based on your personality scores, you are statistically more likely to be Male than Female. (Source: Vecchione et al. 2012; Mondak 2010)

Personality Type

According to John A. Johnston, professor of psychology at Pennsylvania State University, your Big Five scores suggest that you are a(n)... (WARNING: Not all of Dr. Johnston's descriptions are positive. Expand at your own risk.)
HIDE

Individualistic Type

Individualistic Types consider themselves to be unique and more intelligent than most people around them. In extreme cases they might be regarded as eccentric, but in cases they are perceived by others as complex, well-read, imaginative, and industrious.

Personality Type

According to studies by Gerber and associates (Yale University), Raso and associates (Stanford), and others, your scores indicate that you are:
  • Likely to consume more societal and political (as opposed to entertainment or case-based) news reporting than the general population.
  • Likely to have more of an interest in politics and to be more knowledgeable about politics than the general population.
  • Likely to get more of your political information from the internet, as opposed to from radio and TV.
  • Likely to be more interested in following political debates directly, as opposed to "after action" commentaries and reports.
  • Less likely than the general population to be a member of any political party.
  • Likely to watch a greater ratio of national (as opposed to local) news than the general population.
  • Less likely than the general population to let your commitment be guided by the issues that are likely to yield concrete personal payoffs in your life (as opposed to abstract ideological ones).
  • More likely than the general population to watch and enjoy late-night satire that ridicules politics and politicians.
  • More likely to keep informed on politics because you feel it is fun or exciting than because you feel it is a type of obligation or social duty.
  • Likely to take more risks with your health, diet, and lifestyle than the general population.
  • Likely to spend less time than the general population striving for career achievements, devoting yourself to hobbies and extra-professional activities as well.
  • Likely to waste more time procrastinating with internet games, social media etc. than the general population.
  • More likely than the general population to sign political petitions when asked to do so by friends.
  • Less likely than the general population to vote in each and every election.
  • More likely than the general population to make arguments to the speakers when attending political rallies and debates.
  • Likely to be more strategic and calculating than the general population in the presentation of your political views (i.e. what you disclose and how you disclose it; tailoring your message to your audience, etc.).
  • More likely than the general population to take an economics-oriented approach to environmental issues (i.e. growing the economic pie with fossil fuels now in order to be better able to pay for environmental policies in the future, instead of windmills, carbon restrictions, and taxes on industry now.).
  • Likely to be less swayed by a politician's personality, interpersonal dealings, and prosocial behavior than by his actual politics.
Why do these tests always think that I'm male? Once I even got "male cat person" as a result. Lol

Last edited:
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Running very late for my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
ocean

I usually get a much lower score for agreeableness but my suicidality seems to have had a noticeable impact on how much I feel others' suffering.

Andro_USYD

Andro_USYD

Artificially happy on medicine
Jul 1, 2023
Screenshot 2024 04 27 19 47 02 14 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12
Jesus everything is so low, can someone help me understand my results? 24% extroversion sounds about right. Agreeableness I thought would be a bit higher. Why's everyone's scores so much higher? Did I do bad?

Nah these r probably quite an accurate description of me tbh.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: soulkitty
4am

4am

there’s nothing for you (it/its)
Dec 14, 2023
View attachment 136987
Jesus everything is so low, can someone help me understand my results? 24% extroversion sounds about right. Agreeableness I thought would be a bit higher. Why's everyone's scores so much higher? Did I do bad?

Nah these r probably quite an accurate description of me tbh.
there are explanations of each quality under the chart

• Love
Reactions: Andro_USYD
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I remember I took this test once for a college class and I scored very low on everything except for Neuroticism which had a really high score.

M

mars_b4rz

Mar 2, 2023
Remember being INFP (mediator I think it was??)

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Screenshot 20240501 224907 comduckduckgomobileandroid edit 1839959778753096
What is the yellow one? I closed the link already, can t read it anymore.

Last edited:
Zazacosta

Zazacosta

Apr 29, 2024
Extroversion 20%. Part of that - Positive emotions 0%. I am not surprised.
Neuroticism 79%. Also not surprised.
The rest is "around 50".

Reactions: Meteora