What is your age?

• Total voters
C

ComradeA

Sep 10, 2019
20, wanted to ctb since I was 11 or 12, first attempt at 13. Not voting in your poll bc I'm hanging on for my families sake but we'll see if that lasts...I really don't want to turn 21

Reactions: Detour
Maravillosa

Maravillosa

Господи помилуй — мир в Україні!
Sep 7, 2018
53: I have had chronic suicidal ideation off and on since I was 16. Please excuse me for voting — I did it before I saw the qualifier. Although I think I will ctb someday, it won't be anytime soon: I want to complete and publish my novel and wait for my mother to die.

• Hugs
Reactions: Supersadmommy90, falconeyes and Shakespear's Brother
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
Things just seem to go wrong to many times for me and the feeling of loneliness is overwhelmingly painfulI'm 17
OMG sweetie. I'm 34 and I got physically sick at 20. You are so young. I'm sure your pain is very real. But have you been to a psychiatrist while seeing a therapist regularly? Have you ever tried to make anything better? Is your situation something that can be turned around. I know life can be extremely painful but when I was 15 I had really bad OCD to the point where I wanted to die. I went to a really great therapist while being on meds and I was able to turn my situation around. Not that it mattered much since I got sick 5 years later but at 17 I got better. And I lived three great years after that. I'd just hate to see you do something if your problem can be fixed. In life a lot of shit goes wrong. If you want to tell me about what you're going through I'd like to hear from you.

I'm leaving because I have had the highest ranking pain condition in medical history for 14 years. Since I was 20. I've missed out on so many years of my life and it sickens me. Because of the pain I'm in I'm isolated from the world. I've never known love and to know I never will breaks my heart to the point that I can't imagine living. There is no future for me but pain.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: OreoWellington, Goneforgood, TimeToBiteTheDust and 1 other person
S

Shakespear's Brother

Sep 10, 2019
I'm 45.

About a year ago now, I planned to go between October 2019 and April 2020, but I don't think that's working out as I wanted. So I'm saying late 2020 at the earliest.

My timeline is all completely arbitrary; there's really nothing actually preventing from me from doing it right now except a crippling fear of a botched attempt that leaves me worse off than I am now.

Last edited:
Reactions: OverItAll, Timetoleave, AnnaJaspers and 1 other person
G

GlowingCactus

Student
Oct 19, 2018
24, expecting to ctb in October or November.

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
creepyyalien

creepyyalien

Sep 23, 2019
21 and actively planning

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust and Ch92921
hamnspammaam

hamnspammaam

Hammy
Jul 15, 2019
18 and going very very soon

• Aww..
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust and Supersadmommy90
Nameless Monster

Nameless Monster

Chilena, si hablas español, hablame por privado
Sep 8, 2019
18 and actively planning

Yoffi

Yoffi

I can't dance, I want to dance
Aug 8, 2019
I'm 20 and absolutely terrified of getting old

Reactions: SuicidalDream and Supersadmommy90
O

OverItAll

Aug 31, 2019
Yes I have sons both older & younger than you, but I am not here to judge. I would be lying, however, if I said it didn't hurt my heart to see young adults in such pain.

I can only speak for myself, but when I brought my 1st child in to this world at the age of 25, I had no clue how unfair & cruel this world could be. If I knew then what I know now, I would have never brought 2 innocent humans in to this hell on earth.

I'm 46, and this is the main reason I have never had kids. So much selfishness, pain and suffering in the world. Besides the fact that I'm such a fuck up, and would probably fuck them up as well.

• Love
Reactions: OreoWellington and Maravillosa
Nyanpasuu

Nyanpasuu

Sep 29, 2019
22 and active planing, I hope I don't get to turn 23

Reactions: Numbtopain97
Supersadmommy90

Supersadmommy90

Student
Sep 24, 2019
29, I'll be 30 in a few months, and in my life's trajectory I am in a decline in some respects, but I also still have business and family obligations that will see me through the next decade if I can manage to keep myself from ctb sooner which is iffy since I am given to impulsively attempting during depressive episodes. Literally one day I'm like "I want to live another 10 years and start my business" and the next day I can find myself so overcome with all the crap that I'm like "nah, I'm good." The desire to CTB long-term is what keeps me pushing onwards weirdly enough, it gives me something to look forward to other than my endless, lonely struggling. Kind of like how a cashier gets through her shift at her crappy job by looking forward to her smoke break. At least that is how it feels.

• Love
Reactions: thelastchicken, Numbtopain97 and sanction
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
19, actively planning. wish i go naturally somehow, instead of doing it myself.

JTG1972

JTG1972

Set on my path, just need the strength
Oct 2, 2019
Closing in on 50. Not sure if I count as actively planning—but I'm researching and seriously considering my options.

JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
Mid 50's to early 60's. To old for rock and roll but not too old to die. Was this Jethro Tull in another life?

Bagger

Bagger

Stressful
Jun 18, 2019
If active planning consist buying SN and getting meto I'm in. 29 years old, for now i waiting to see how things will unfold...

Last edited:
T

Taetre

Apr 9, 2019
39, if i get my hands on some SN soon, im out.

Ky204

Ky204

Sep 3, 2019
23 and actively planning. Hoping to get it done before January.

SuicidalDream

SuicidalDream

Jun 1, 2019
21 but whether I ctb in the next 1-6 months depends on how I do in college this semester and whether I can get a gun license.