• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
They probably mean that prolifers have been sharing screenshots of SS posts to Twitter and are talking about it behind our backs. They're invading our privacy and make us feel watched and a lot of people stopped being comfortable with posting here and expressing themselves because they don't wanna be watched or used in their propaganda.
there has also been some drama with users and I think a prolifer doxxed someone from here? I'm not sure cause I also don't follow the threads but yeah it hasn't been great

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I've been thinking of starting a thread about this topic myself. I don't visit all threads and don't read all posts either, but it's certainly not my impression that this forum is toxic in nature. Sure, it has its fair share of jerks and trolls, but as far as I can tell, they can be counted on the fingers of one hand. Maybe members simply are unusually sensitive here. It would make sense, considering the clientele.

grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
Yeah, I keep wondering this too. I didn't notice anything has changed lately.

ForcedLifeResistant

ForcedLifeResistant

Jul 12, 2020
I've noticed some snark. I don't recall anything I'd describe as toxic. I don't think snark, on its own, is demonstrative of toxicity.

Reactions: Aap