nigelhernandez

nigelhernandez

Experienced
Apr 14, 2020
I'm a black guy and have lived in East Africa, the U.S., and Ireland. I must say that apart from a few racial comments (the n-word being shouted at me mainly), I don't think I've experienced much racism.

I plan on moving abroad and I'm aware that many countries are very racist. Someone said to me that Poland, Italy, Greece, Russia in Europe are quite racist along with many South American countries and South East asian countries.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sherri and ReflectionOfTrauma
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I think most of the people are not racist anymore. However, you can find some everywhere.
I'm from Argentina. You'd be welcome here and really popular with guys and girls lol.

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
The obvious answer is "wherever you're part of the minority." I'm white but live in a black majority area, and I get a lot of shit slung at me. But the MSM would have us believe that that just doesn't happen.

• Love
  • Hmph!
Reactions: OceanBlue, deleted, lostundead and 6 others
P

Pallf

I'm tired
May 27, 2018
Your best bet is to move into the big city. Racism is everywhere unfortunately, but you're probably gonna have a worse time in rural areas unless they're predominantly black.
I don't live in a big city, but I don't fear violent racist attacks because black people in my town will make themselves heard if they feel they've been wronged. There's a lot of us so that helps.

A

Anonymous_A

Arcanist
Oct 4, 2020
Idk why but I'm confused after reading a black dude has a random white lass as their profile picture

• Yay!
Reactions: TooConscious, Death is beautiful, ReflectionOfTrauma and 2 others
completely-done

completely-done

Experienced
Jan 31, 2022
It depends. Do you prefer blatant or subtle racism?

deleted

deleted

Wizard
Jul 31, 2020
Eastern Europe mainly Russia, Ukraine, Poland and Italy, there are many groups of Nazi sympathizers in these places

Reactions: callme
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
IMO United Arab Emirates is the worse. Most Europe as my country are very open minded with different colours and creeds.Good luck wherever you decide to go, yes Greece can be a bit racist but they are also racist to other white europeans, sorry Greek people, I know not a lot of you is this way. But I did encounter racism as a European there. Just don't want to insult anyone.
I'm a black guy and have lived in East Africa, the U.S., and Ireland. I must say that apart from a few racial comments (the n-word being shouted at me mainly), I don't think I've experienced much racism.

I plan on moving abroad and I'm aware that many countries are very racist. Someone said to me that Poland, Italy, Greece, Russia in Europe are quite racist along with many South American countries and South East asian countries.
In Asia for example if they see a black Person they ask to take a picture with them, so that many times, it's not because they are racists, just not too many Africans living there.

Last edited:
callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
Whitehaven. It's not a heaven, because it's in the EwwKay.

P

Pallf

I'm tired
May 27, 2018
I'd try to stay in enclaves with lots of black people, regardless of where you go. That's where I was raised.