• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Kayastor

Kayastor

Pointless
Apr 14, 2024
What's the point of life you work dominates so much of it and is so draining that you never get the chance to do anything you want, and now with how little we make we probably wont even be able to retire until we are about to die assuming we stick with it. I see no point in staying alive if that's all my life is going to be, it so fucking stupid that we don't have any choice either. its get no enjoyment out of life or be homeless and get even less. I hate how the world works and I'm to tired to continue living for nothing bust the idea that living while suffering is some how better than permeant peace.

K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
It's how Capitalist countries work, not necessarily the whole world. There are some countries out there that goes a bit easier on you with work load and still gives you decent benefits because they actually care about you as a human and considers your rights. The US is definitely not one of them -- especially when they just increased the retirement age recently. They're squeezing every single drop of everyone's time and energy as much as possible before letting them be free from that "responsibility."

I feel for you. I completely understand where you're coming from as this is one of the many reasons I'm choosing to leave. I hope you find next what works best to deal with such a life.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
There is no point. The point from a societal perspective though is to contribute and be a cog in the machine. Society believes that we owe it something just because we're alive, even though we didn't even choose to exist in the first place. Society needs human capital and workers to sustain itself. If all the young people committed mass suicide or refused to work, society would have no workers and it would economically collapse. I think this is why they don't allow young people to the assisted dying organizations. They want you to have lived out a full life (aka been/fulfilled your "duty" as a wageslave and worker bee). Well, joke's on them because I'm going to die young and I'll never be exploited as human capital

Last edited:
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Indeed no point. That is why humans that choose to introduce new victims into this life by having children are the quite possibly the dumbest creatures to have ever walked this planet. My ex wife's useless 18 year old niece, who didn't even graduate high school, just had a child with a jobless loser that still posts gang signs with his "boys" on social media. God help that poor kid.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Existing truly is just pointless and meaningless suffering, I really wish humans wouldn't so cruelly procreate in the first place, I understand why you'd feel so tired.