• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

countach85

May 14, 2024
Long story short, I'm disabled. I'm a drain on society. I don't think I'll ever be able to become a functioning member of society, I don't think I'll ever be productive. And who wants another leech on the system? Plus I'm LGBT so I'm already horrible just for daring to live.

So why do they make suicide so hard? Is it just our punishment for being born like this? I genuinely don't understand what the point of forcing us to live is. If they want us gone, fine, I agree & I want me out of the picture too. But it's illegal for me to get a gun in my hands to do it. It just seems pointlessly cruel and unfair.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: moeyogosankosappo, golta, myusername890 and 9 others
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
I am so sorry for the struggles you are going through
We are bing kept alive because the lawmakers who ban euthanasia clinics are evil psychopaths who want us to be tortured for decades
It's a cruel hellish world

Reactions: myusername890, Hunter2005, ijustwishtodie and 4 others
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
It is bad politics when euthanasia is illegal in most countries. Forcing all humans to die of old age regardless of how life turns out for them is a mistake by society. Hitler was a cruel dictator, but in all cases, he did not force disabled and sick people to suffer for decades only to wait for a death of old age., as it is in the society of today, he gave them euthanasia instead. This long lasting suffering due to the high average life expectancy that people are expected to endure today has never occured before in human history.

Last edited:
Reactions: myusername890, DeIetedUser4739, divinemistress36 and 4 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
They keep you alive because, even if you can't contribute to society by being productive (i.e. wage slaving), you still are contributing to society by being a consumer. From society's point of view, you are better off alive than dead as you are their pawn even if you aren't wage slaving. It's harsh but that's the truth

Reactions: myusername890, divinemistress36, countach85 and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I know, it truly is so hellish and cruel how we exist in such an anti-suicide society even know existing truly is just pointless and meaningless suffering, I'd never wish to exist in my case, there really is no point to being trapped in this undesirable existence for decades on end just to be tormented by old age and die anyway.

I really wish there's the option to just easily die in peace, we should be able to free ourselves from this existence we were so cruelly burdened with in a peaceful way whenever we want to and the fact that people really have to struggle so much to die with the option of guaranteed suicide methods being inaccessible is just so horrific.

Reactions: myusername890 and countach85
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
They keep you alive because, even if you can't contribute to society by being productive (i.e. wage slaving), you still are contributing to society by being a consumer. From society's point of view, you are better off alive than dead as you are their pawn even if you aren't wage slaving. It's harsh but that's the truth
This is the reason why. It's all about money and profit. Everything is for economic reasons. We're more valuable alive than dead. Dead men pay no taxes

Reactions: myusername890, ijustwishtodie, divinemistress36 and 2 others
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
I think most able bodied people just don't realize how difficult life is for disabled individuals, or they see our issues as always being someone else's problems to handle- out of sight, out of mind. They also overestimate the purview of current medical science and public services. Because of this, they think every disabled person can have a life worth living and that we are all getting adequate support, when that can't be further from the truth.

Having many able-bodied or neurotypical friends throughout my adult life has taught me that I only have value to others if I can mask my disabilities and health problems, or be productive with little inconvenience to others.

Yet, most would insist I need to be kept alive because it disturbs their perceptions of the sanctity of life. Many times I have heard people say that my life "really sucks" before they promptly go back to talking about all of the cool and amazing things happening in theirs. People laugh and make jokes about me being a cripple because I can't walk as fast as them and am always struggling.

It is such an absurd joke to me how people forbid euthanasia from becoming legalized, then treat disabled people badly, or speak on our behalf about matters they frankly don't know shit about. Or you also have those cases where a high functioning rich disabled celebrity talks about how euthanasia is extermination or something. You don't see those people giving any money or resources to actually help disabled people survive though. It takes the piss.

I'm so tired of having these shitty chronic health problems and disabilities, then being treated like a massive burden when I don't want to be alive in the first place. I think people believe they are being compassionate because to them, life = good is a default assumption, regardless of any other conditions.

But my life fucking sucks and people who are privledged enough to have good health will never understand. They never had chronic GI problems, they never had to be held to the floor crying and given enema treatments, they never become a pincushion for tests, they never had invasive surgery, they never had 24/7 pain, they never had to plan their lives around taking medication that doesn't work, or fighting with the medical system, to be discriminated against at every turn for something you have no control over, they don't sleep 12 hours a day, they dont have to cancel plans or be flaky because of sickness, they don't spend most of their life in bed, and yet THEY GET TO DECIDE IF I CAN DIE PEACEFULLY OR NOT???

Until they have to live like this, I don't see why those with power get to make decisions on behalf of a group of people whose experiences they frankly know nothing about. Also, most laypeople have no idea how medical research works and think everybody needs to wait half a lifetime for some magic cure or quality of life enchantment which may not even be in the current research and development pipeline, or is stuck in the early stages of pre-clinical research. They think everybody has the potential to be cured.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: moeyogosankosappo, LaVieEnRose, golta and 2 others
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
I disagree. It is not about money. Taxpayers are burdened by disability benefits, sickness benefits and prolonging the lives of terminally ill people. These sick and disabled people cost society money - their consumption is after all tax money. People who are denied sickness benefits or other benefits can become homeless and penniless and can´t buy anything. The society is passive. Doctors can´t help people die because euthanasia is illegal.

• Informative
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha and ijustwishtodie