• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

charmingentle

Aug 19, 2023
Hi I've just joined this forum this week, so hello everyone!

Of course by easiest I mean by things that most humans usually have at home such as a knife & e.c.t. The only one that I could think of was in the bath tub, so if that's one of them or the best one, what are the best ways to do it? Because I didn't want to hurt anybody else. I just know that I have to submerge my whole body into some warm water. Can you please also little bit guide me with the more advanced ways or methods? thx

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Nembutal/Pentobarbital (not available), one of the 5 inert gas methods (SCUBA, SCBA, EEBD hood, exit bag, Rebreather), CO (carbon monoxid).

In this thread you can find an overview of common methods:
The download links for the books are not working anymore. If you want those books, let me know.

This is just a general information. I do not encourage you to commit suicide and to use these methods. You act on your own responsibility.

Last edited:
Reactions: anonaon
Upvote 0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Suicide just isn't really easy unfortunately. If there was an very accessible, peaceful, guaranteed and straightforward way to die using household items then I would had left a long time ago.

Drowning sounds like an unbearable way to try and purposely die because of the survival instinct kicking in and stabbing sounds like an agonising and risky method also because of the SI kicking in, I believe trying to die with knives could just very easily lead to injuries. I really wish there was an easy way, it really would be such a relief if there was.

Reactions: pleaseletmesignup, odazai and dggtscccvfd
Upvote 0
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
If you want easy method with materials in a general household, I'd say partial is good but theres a low chance of success, despite the fact that many people tend to consider that method. Full suspension hanging is the way to go if you're ever considering hanging but it is by no means easy to pull off, it takes lots of courage to push the chair away.

As for other methods that are relatively easy, I think Nembutal is good. Or an IG method such as SCUBA or the R2D rebreather, etc. Nembutal is currently extremely hard to get and you have to take huge measures to ensure that you'll get legit nembutal as well as finding a good source and actually flying to where its sold (yes, you have to travel).

Reactions: finalrequiem
Upvote 0
M

MBG

Experienced
Jul 14, 2023
SanSui members are trying out the new R2D ReBreather lll. It works by inert gas asphyxiation. Problems have arisen and have been overcome or are being worked on. Hopefully in a month or two all the kinks will have been worked out and a quick, painless, not scary or gory yet effective method will be readily available. Unfortunately the total cost involved (shipping, costs for now 2 nitrogen cartridges), is now approaching $500US

• Aww..
Reactions: dialogos
Upvote 0