End_Game

End_Game

Alone, Burden, Unwanted
Dec 13, 2019
I feel like the best time for me to catch the bus (as they say) is when I'm hyperventilating. You know when you're having a psychotic break trying to talk yourself into doing it, but you don't have a method on hand and you're not ready to do it at that time? Then after a few minutes, you stop having your mental break down. I need my death to be quick, While I'm in the mental breakdown. What is the fastest way other than a gun?

Reactions: virginiawoolf86
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
@End_Game, I'm sorry you're contemplating such things. I reckon whatever method I'm prepared to use - which means I have the ingredients/equipment for it and have researched it and know what to do - will be the quickest. So the way to start is to research the options and choose one, which (after I've gotten everything ready) will be the quickest one for me.

Here's an excellent place to start researching:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/resource-compilation.3/

Last edited:
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
I feel like the best time for me to catch the bus (as they say) is when I'm hyperventilating. You know when you're having a psychotic break trying to talk yourself into doing it, but you don't have a method on hand and you're not ready to do it at that time? Then after a few minutes, you stop having your mental break down. I need my death to be quick, While I'm in the mental breakdown. What is the fastest way other than a gun?
Jumping maybe, as you cant undo the jump. Not many quick options that i found unfortunately. I need one of those too

Whitewash11235814

Whitewash11235814

Experienced
Oct 21, 2019
I'll likely go with jumping. My experience here was one of mockery, hostility, distrust, lonely and existential torment.... I pretty much detest every single entity on this planet.
I just need to make sure my suicide doesn't fail. I hope the higher power (whoever that may be) isn't used to either instill fear or augment my torment by deliberately fucking up my attempt. I don't wanna deal with life, trust me. Empathy is important here.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: virginiawoolf86 and Brackenshire
B

bigdog

Arcanist
Jul 12, 2020
I always look back to the good old days but unfortunately they are gone forever too many bad things happened. From one perspective I want to die but always look back to the unreachable

Reactions: RRH
End_Game

End_Game

Alone, Burden, Unwanted
Dec 13, 2019
I always look back to the good old days but unfortunately they are gone forever too many bad things happened. From one perspective I want to die but always look back to the unreachable

How does this help me to end my life?

Reactions: Midnight-rain
B

bigdog

Arcanist
Jul 12, 2020
personally I am considering SN but am afraid of suffering before unconsciousness

• Hugs
Reactions: Ximon, Meditation guide and Saed
Whitewash11235814

Whitewash11235814

Experienced
Oct 21, 2019
This life is single-handedly the biggest plunder ever created. 0 Conscience. Psychopathy dominated.

Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
This life is single-handedly the biggest plunder ever created. 0 Conscience. Psychopathy dominated.
It's one of the levels of hell. (I think you mean blunder not plunder?)

E

ebt88

Student
Jun 11, 2020
I meant all those methods are quick to execute. A poison you can take in seconds. It may kill you faster or slower but after you take it there is no way back