• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Vincent Moraes

Vincent Moraes

Jul 20, 2018
I creste this thread because this question keeps going on in my mind. That's the part of the plan that worries me. I have 330 pills of 25mg amitriptyline, plus the 30 or 45 pills of 10mg diazepam. According to a friend of mine, I should swallow It all in less than 15 minutes, because its the time the meds start to kick in and taking longer could screw things up (falling asleep in the middle of the process for instance).

So, anyone has any Idea of what is the most reliable way to do It? I thought of crushing It all, but It gets me wondering If the strong bitter taste wouldnt make me throw up

skitliv

skitliv

Le mort joyeux
Jul 11, 2018
Im defininitely worried about this too, I think for a quick ingestion the best way is to crush them, no other way around it

Reactions: lastsummer
Vincent Moraes

Vincent Moraes

Jul 20, 2018
Im defininitely worried about this too, I think for a quick ingestion the best way is to crush them, no other way around it
What meds are you using?
I think It is important to be fast also for not giving time to regrets.

BurningLights

BurningLights

He killed himself with his own mind
Jul 2, 2018
Chloroquine method
I know benzos don't have much taste, and can be mixed in alcohol, so you have a benzo cocktail. Not sure about the am though. Chase the am with the benzo drink as fast as you can?

Vincent Moraes

Vincent Moraes

Jul 20, 2018
I know benzos don't have much taste, and can be mixed in alcohol, so you have a benzo cocktail. Not sure about the am though. Chase the am with the benzo drink as fast as you can?

The thing is exactly how to do it as fast as I can. I made another thread on how to crush the pills, but no one answered. I'm thinking about testing with a mortar and pestle to see if it takes too long and if they get really crushed. But I would like to have another way to crush them, something faster and more practical

BurningLights

BurningLights

Jul 2, 2018
The thing is exactly how to do it as fast as I can. I made another thread on how to crush the pills, but no one answered. I'm thinking about testing with a mortar and pestle to see if it takes too long and if they get really crushed. But I would like to have another way to crush them, something faster and more practical
I think I just answered that post funnily enough, maybe use a thick bag, or a cardboard box and use a hammer. Benzos will dissolve so you don't need them that fine. Again, not sure with am. Maybe line some glasses with all the dissolved meds 8n it. Then just down them as quick as you can. Or swallow like 20 at time. There isn't gonna be an instant way to ingest 300plus pills. Grab a handful and chug the little buggers down.

Vincent Moraes

Vincent Moraes

Jul 20, 2018
I think I just answered that post funnily enough, maybe use a thick bag, or a cardboard box and use a hammer. Benzos will dissolve so you don't need them that fine. Again, not sure with am. Maybe line some glasses with all the dissolved meds 8n it. Then just down them as quick as you can. Or swallow like 20 at time. There isn't gonna be an instant way to ingest 300plus pills. Grab a handful and chug the little buggers down.

Peaceful Pill eHandbook tells to just put the Am pills in a glass e pour water over it, so they would dissolve. But I tested with one pill and it didn't work. They are film coated so the water alone does nothing to them. My suicidal thoughts are basically focused on this detail right now: how do I fucking put that pills inside me. I also consider possible pain, but they say the 500mg diazepam would make me not feel it

BurningLights

BurningLights

Jul 2, 2018
Peaceful Pill eHandbook tells to just put the Am pills in a glass e pour water over it, so they would dissolve. But I tested with one pill and it didn't work. They are film coated so the water alone does nothing to them. My suicidal thoughts are basically focused on this detail right now: how do I fucking put that pills inside me. I also consider possible pain, but they say the 500mg diazepam would make me not feel it
It's alright, take a breathe man. I know full way our thoughts can get away from us. I think the hammer would do a good job, then once the inside is showing maybe then they'll dissolve

Reactions: Vincent Moraes
Vincent Moraes

Vincent Moraes

Jul 20, 2018
Whats wrong with some patience? or you can crush them using a spoon and a glass
Maybe the wrong thing about the plan is that im thinking about crushing them at the hotel. It would be better to get there with them already crushed

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
Th

Those crushers would do It one pill at a time and I have almost 400 to crush

I have that pill crusher, and although I don't know how big amitriptyline pills are, they look pretty small from looking at pictures online. You could probably fit 10-20 in the crusher.

Also, diazepam doesn't taste bad, so you can just chew those up in your mouth.

Deivis

Deivis

Seul contre tous
Jul 23, 2018
See, I'm not joking or trolling, but seriously, have you ever considered a rectal route?
It's jargon name is "plugging".
Dont take my word, just google it yourself - its very reliable and quick.

I used to do recreational drugs like MDxx, and I can assure you: it kicks in almost immediately (3-5 mins), with much lower dose.
You can try it with any mildly psychoactive medicine like Valium. Have one or two pills crushed and administered via the back door and see for yourself how quickly you will notice it working.

Pro: quick, reliable, no risk of vomiting
Con: nothing i can think of

Of course, I'd like somebody with better medical knowledge to comment on that - prove it or disprove it, but I dont see any reason why it should not work.

Regards!

Vincent Moraes

Vincent Moraes

Jul 20, 2018
See, I'm not joking or trolling, but seriously, have you ever considered a rectal route?
It's jargon name is "plugging".
Dont take my word, just google it yourself - its very reliable and quick.

I used to do recreational drugs like MDxx, and I can assure you: it kicks in almost immediately (3-5 mins), with much lower dose.
You can try it with any mildly psychoactive medicine like Valium. Have one or two pills crushed and administered via the back door and see for yourself how quickly you will notice it working.

Pro: quick, reliable, no risk of vomiting
Con: nothing i can think of

Of course, I'd like somebody with better medical knowledge to comment on that - prove it or disprove it, but I dont see any reason why it should not work.

Regards!

I understand it might be a good idea because of quick absortion and no vomiting, but my problem is the amount of pills I am supposed to swallow. I guess it would not be any easier to shove 400 pills up my ass.

Deivis

Deivis

Seul contre tous
Jul 23, 2018
I understand it might be a good idea because of quick absortion and no vomiting, but my problem is the amount of pills I am supposed to swallow. I guess it would not be any easier to shove 400 pills up my ass.

Hmm, 400 sounds like a lot. You can check online if the active substance is water-soluble.
Then, if yes, you dissolve them in hot clean water, and what is left is fillers, binding agents - chalk, cellulose etc. Filter and throw it out.
Now infuse it by heating and cooling. It shouldnt be a huge volume anyway.

/Again, its only my hypothesis, I'm kind of "DIY guy" and think about different ways to solve the problem.../

Vincent Moraes

Vincent Moraes

Jul 20, 2018
Hmm, 400 sounds like a lot. You can check online if the active substance is water-soluble.
Then, if yes, you dissolve them in hot clean water, and what is left is fillers, binding agents - chalk, cellulose etc. Filter and throw it out.

/Again, its only my hypothesis, I'm kind of "DIY guy" and think about different ways to solve the problem.../

Dude! Now you might have got me a nice solution. I have tried putting the pill inside water, and it didn't break the pill's coat. But I haven't tried with HOT water. I can't wait getting home to try it. Hope it works.

Reactions: Deivis
BurningLights

BurningLights

Jul 2, 2018

So ff this all works and the drug 8snt destroyed by the heating, in theory you could simmer it down to a minimal amount leaving you with an extremely strong single or double dose. Hmm

Reactions: Deivis
A

amatteroflifeordeath

Electrical engineer born in 1980.
Jul 18, 2018
use 00 or 000 caps for the amit as the taste is horrible. Crush and put then in gel caps. then use a slipery pudding or yogurt to help swallowing fast.
stuff the gel caps with sugar and do a test first.

for the benzos no problem just grind them and use alcohol or melt them with pudding as they dont have a strong taste.

i will refraining from commenting as i have no likes to my posts which is really unfair (but i bet life is not fair to start with)

mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
put all the pills in a bag - hit them with a hammer or something until you get all powder- put the powdered pills in a blender with water - blend on the highest level

IRIYAMA

IRIYAMA

Student
Apr 10, 2018
I creste this thread because this question keeps going on in my mind. That's the part of the plan that worries me. I have 330 pills of 25mg amitriptyline, plus the 30 or 45 pills of 10mg diazepam. According to a friend of mine, I should swallow It all in less than 15 minutes, because its the time the meds start to kick in and taking longer could screw things up (falling asleep in the middle of the process for instance).

So, anyone has any Idea of what is the most reliable way to do It? I thought of crushing It all, but It gets me wondering If the strong bitter taste wouldnt make me throw up

Definitely crush them up and put them in capsules. I tried an Ami OD years ago by crushing and mixing it with water. The taste was absolutely disgusting and after forcing it down I was sick for some time after.

N is not even so bad taste wise in comparison to Ami.

Vincent Moraes

Vincent Moraes

Jul 20, 2018
Definitely crush them up and put them in capsules. I tried an Ami OD years ago by crushing and mixing it with water. The taste was absolutely disgusting and after forcing it down I was sick for some time after.

N is not even so bad taste wise in comparison to Ami.
Why the od didnt work? I've Just put ALL the pills in a Cup, i dont have caps and i was about to crush them

IRIYAMA

IRIYAMA

Student
Apr 10, 2018
Why the od didnt work? I've Just put ALL the pills in a Cup, i dont have caps and i was about to crush them

Because of the vile taste of the mixed Ami/water. Can't speak for others but the taste is so bad that vomiting was unavoidable even with taking anti emetics

Vincent Moraes

Vincent Moraes

Jul 20, 2018
Because of the vile taste of the mixed Ami/water. Can't speak for others but the taste is so bad that vomiting was unavoidable even with taking anti emetics
The thing is I have more than 300 pills to swallow. I Wonder If its better to take them as they are, but It Will also be hard to do

IRIYAMA

IRIYAMA

Student
Apr 10, 2018
The thing is I have more than 300 pills to swallow. I Wonder If its better to take them as they are, but It Will also be hard to do

I wonder that too, as I have enough pills to CTB as a backup method.
Suppose by crushing and putting in capsules you're reducing the amount you'll need to ingest.

R

Rona

Aug 3, 2018
Use benzocaine: lidocaine, etc. It's used by dentist to numb your mouth, but it's prescription only. Available in mouthwash, spray and lozenges

Another one is Benzydamine Hcl, it's otc. Available in mouthwash, spray and lozenges

Easiest is clove extract.

Pph say benzocaine work, but administration is difficult, but not if you're young.

You don't have to use benzocaine, Benzydamine also work well (my method). My method is chloroquine (bitter as hell). Use benzy mouthwash and lozenges, result taste funny but better than without it, later I figure out the funny taste because of high acidity of chloroquine Phosphate, neutralize it with baking soda, re apply Benzydamine result is AWESOME !! It's 100% tasteless !! Just like drinking water ! You can try it with small sample first, see it for yourself. Except very small portion at the very back of tongue, still taste bitter and I can't get rid of no matter what, but it's very small portion. I tried it with very bitter herbs drinks, drink it really fast (chug), it's tasteless !! The very back of tongue doesn't taste it.

I don't know if you can use it with amitriptyline or nembutal, give it a try and let me know :-)

Good Luck