T

Theman

Student
Mar 15, 2020
I suffer from epilepsy?What is the best way for an epileptic to die?

schrei_nach_liebe

schrei_nach_liebe

Experienced
Jul 6, 2023
Too many variables within epilepsy to answer that. If you've got a form that gets into status epilepticus, I've seen people die firsthand from that. Is it a good way to go? I don't know what they experience during it but it looks pretty awful from the outside. Antiepileptic drugs can be lethal but aren't likely to work in most cases as a method.

Upvote 0
T

Theman

Student
Mar 15, 2020
Too many variables within epilepsy to answer that. If you've got a form that gets into status epilepticus, I've seen people die firsthand from that. Is it a good way to go? I don't know what they experience during it but it looks pretty awful from the outside. Antiepileptic drugs can be lethal but aren't likely to work in most cases as a method.
I'm thinking of going by switching on the gas stove,getting drunk and then falling asleep.The question is how long will it take me to ctb.

Upvote 0
schrei_nach_liebe

schrei_nach_liebe

Experienced
Jul 6, 2023
That's potentially dangerous for people other than yourself, the second most likely thing to happen would be an explosion, the most likely is nothing at all. Probably look at a better method.

Upvote 0