clicktokill

clicktokill

swan
Nov 14, 2023
what will happen to my secrets when i die i lie a lot it's rlly bad but im always thinking about how the truth would come out when i die

M

mybodyisaprisoncell

Dec 30, 2023
How godforsakenly ugly and unfortunate looking I am of a woman. It's destroyed every aspect of the rest of my life so that I have none. I live in crippling disgust and conscious awareness of my horrible physical form, trapped beneath thoughts of how inferior I really am.

• Aww..
Reactions: thedevilwithin
thedevilwithin

thedevilwithin

anima vestra
Oct 4, 2023
How godforsakenly ugly and unfortunate looking I am of a woman. It's destroyed every aspect of the rest of my life so that I have none. I live in crippling disgust and conscious awareness of my horrible physical form, trapped beneath thoughts of how inferior I really am.
this one hit me deep. i just want to say i'm sorry. i'm hideous myself. i know no woman would ever be with me and i don't blame them. it hurts.. really fucking bad, but what can i do?

• Hugs
Reactions: mybodyisaprisoncell
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
iam decent looking but i still have nobody as well.. doesnt matter if you got the good looks here this place is dark and evil and twisted

• Hugs
Reactions: mybodyisaprisoncell
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
The method i've chosen, the costs, the location, the costs associated with it.

A

Antoine_Roquentin

Dec 17, 2023
I'm constantly thinking of the mistake the forces me to ctb. Also I am wondering about the experience of dying, what will I feel/experience when I am unconscious. Will there be pain although my method is supposed to be painless? What will it feel like when my brains is slowly dying and the neurons are firing.

what will happen to my secrets when i die i lie a lot it's rlly bad but im always thinking about how the truth would come out when i die
I can relate to that. The truth about me should never come out.

• Love
Reactions: clicktokill
A

abl2023

Oct 15, 2023
to ctb, literally on my mind all the time. I'm just so tired

FailerQt.

FailerQt.

Crazy bish
Mar 17, 2023
How I'll never be able to spend my life with the love of my life no matter what I do.

C

chana1877

Aug 26, 2023
I think so much about the man that I love. 8 years ago I could have chosen differently and we could have been together. I was a coward, and I walked away and ended up marrying someone else and having kids with him.

My life on paper is totally good and my kids are wonderful. My husband is also an amazing man and human. But I carry this regret and this pain and shame and I feel like an absolute fucking loser that I am in my early thirties and still not over someone, and that I know that this causes my husband pain. I don't even know what my ex represents for me anymore but I haven't stopped regretting it.

• Aww..
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
new2blue

new2blue

Student
Dec 11, 2023
Her. My family. Death. The world is shrinking to me. I do not care about movies, entertainment, world wonders, politics, the weather, a career. I am ready to rest. So, all that matters to me is enjoying as much of her as possible. Seeing my family busy themselves with living, spending time with them. But always and unflinchingly, it always comes back to wanting to rest forever.

enslavedinbody

enslavedinbody

beggar
Dec 16, 2023
i tend to think about what or who i could've been. how would my life be if i didn't feel this way.. my existence is a theater of fleeting moments.

the search for meaning echoes in the silence between heartbeats, and the weight of mortality casts a somber hue over the canvas of our experiences.

i want this to end.
most of the time i could just be mindlessly thinking of ways to cbt with random items around me and what the reactions of the people im around me would be like (if there are any)

G

GhostKing714

Dec 28, 2023
How much of a failure I am. How I seemed to have everything to succeed and yet I screwed up so badly that no matter what I do now there is no way to salvage it. I also compare myself with others around me all the time and think how they were able to achieve the things they have and I didn't, whether because they had an unfair advantage or leg-up in comparison or because they worked harder than me to achieve what they want. Anyway it always makes me feel like shit and regret all I've done so far, and making me realise that ctb is the only way to "fix" things as they are now beyond repair.

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
i tend to think about what or who i could've been. how would my life be if i didn't feel this way.. my existence is a theater of fleeting moments.

the search for meaning echoes in the silence between heartbeats, and the weight of mortality casts a somber hue over the canvas of our experiences.

i want this to end.
Suicide and sex, sadly.

M

matt1968

Student
Nov 6, 2023
How I messed up my life and how different it could have been. Its a tragedy
Yes, me too. Sometimes I try to think I don't want it to end like this. But that's as far as I get.

I feel your words.

Reactions: leavingthesoultrap
Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
Sex, violence, torture and alcohol.