D

Deleted member 65988

Guess there are pros and cons to every method. Im planning gun so you know im gonna tear a plate up. Honestly havent even given much thought to a last meal.
Id prefer sn but I haven't found anywhere yet and im not sure of shipping to the us.
If you are gonna tear a plate up which I'm assuming means a last meal of your favorite thing in the world to eat, I'd suggest to do it a few days prior, that way it's got enough time to digest.
As for your question, OP, SN isn't widely recognized as a suicide method (yet) so there aren't many statistics out there but it's estimated that as long as you follow the protocol, take the required amount of SN and aren't found too early that it should do the trick.
It already is on some significant level which there's now an implementation of restrictions to stop people from buying it. Yeah there are parts of the world that have possibly already seen this kind of suicide but couldn't identify it which is why deaths are infrequently reported.
No anxiety medicine, but that would have been a smart move, and It took about 40 minutes until I had to start focusing to stay awake.
Comparing that with people who've taken sn and start feeling drowsy after a mins of ingestion. I think more and more that anxiety meds like benzos are the thing to consider, SI will creep up and although people have taken sn without such a med, I'd rather not take my chances without it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: breezeboy
S

soleil

Apr 28, 2023
1)Took meds
2)Drank the "juice"
3)Heart-rate flew to the moon
4)Unable to catch breath
5) Got an intensely strong "High" like sensation
6)Unfathomable terror sets in
7)Passed out
8)Woke up on my bathroom floor coated in vomit and experiencing both the WORST headache and chest pain I've ever felt.

One of the worst experiences of my life, but I do know where I screwed up. I didn't fast long enough. I'm a sentimental fuck and wanted to have a "last Meal" like a dumbass. SN probably couldn't enter my system quickly enough because of the brisket sitting in my gut.

No antidote, just the vomiting.

You just got better on your own without going to the hospital afterwards? I'd want to avoid the psych ward if I were to fail and blame it on food poisoning.

For those unable to get prescription meds needed and forced to use OTC, would strict fasting help at all? I don't have access and extremely prone to vomiting, one reason why I didn't consider SN.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 65988

For those unable to get prescription meds needed and forced to use OTC, would strict fasting help at all? I don't have access and extremely prone to vomiting, one reason why I didn't consider SN.
what does strict fasting even mean? Fasting in general means no food for a specific time so that's as strict as it can get unless you are talking about extending it. If you are that worried about vomiting due to being extremely prone to vomiting then I think you should consider something else. That's a valid reason to not consider this method especially if you can't get anything like a dopamine antagonist. We do know that people still vomit after taking it but they may still ctb but your case, you may just not even be able to finish the first glass without vomiting already.

The problem as to why some people vomit sn while others do not may come down to two things : individual sensitivity/reaction and psychological factors like anxiety or stress, nevermind that sn may irritate the gastric lining of the stomach which is why there have been some people complain about abdominal pain and also underlying conditions such as GERD so if you have a history of that, its definitely something to be concerned about when thinking about how effective this method will be. With your case, I'd personally think SN is something to avoid due to your sensitivity.

Last edited by a moderator:
tvoisluga

tvoisluga

trapped in a body
Dec 22, 2023
Yeah but as long as the bullet hits me in the head chances are I'm gonna die. Even if I survive the initial shot I'll bleed out before I'm found.
And yeah aiming at the brain stem through the mouth was the best target from my research but I'm still confident in the side of the head/temple too.
In the end of the day we all hope to end our suffering I wish you all the best whatever awaits you on your own path. Also I apologise for the broken english in my last reply but I cant edit it after certain hours it seems.

• Hugs
Reactions: breezeboy
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
If you are gonna tear a plate up which I'm assuming means a last meal of your favorite thing in the world to eat, I'd suggest to do it a few days prior, that way it's got enough time to digest.
If I was using sn I would fast but my method will be gun. Not really much to do preparing wise.

In the end of the day we all hope to end our suffering I wish you all the best whatever awaits you on your own path. Also I apologise for the broken english in my last reply but I cant edit it after certain hours it seems.
And yes I wish the same for you friend! And no worries at all your english is fantastic

• Hugs
Reactions: tvoisluga
SobGoblin

SobGoblin

Jun 14, 2021
You just got better on your own without going to the hospital afterwards? I'd want to avoid the psych ward if I were to fail and blame it on food poisoning.
I will NEVER allow myself to go back to a psych ward. I just took it easy for a few days (was unemployed at the time so not too hard) and was back to "normal" relatively quick.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
God bless Vizzy.

If you look through all that, there are rough patterns with regards to failure. There seems to be a notably higher case of failure where the person has taken less than 20 grams and much higher case of failure when they've done not recommended things, such as not fasting, getting drunk or taking the SN with cola rather than water.

Properly following a recommended regimen such as Stan's or the stat dose delivers death fairly reliably. It's not 100% but it's as good as most methods and better than many.

For those who properly follow the regimen, the biggest risk of failure is being found by someone else.

• Informative
Reactions: Deleted member 65988, Tears in Rain and dggtscccvfd
D

Deleted member 65988

God bless Vizzy.

If you look through all that, there are rough patterns with regards to failure. There seems to be a notably higher case of failure where the person has taken less than 20 grams and much higher case of failure when they've done not recommended things, such as not fasting, getting drunk or taking the SN with cola rather than water.

Properly following a recommended regimen such as Stan's or the stat dose delivers death fairly reliably. It's not 100% but it's as good as most methods and better than many.

For those who properly follow the regimen, the biggest risk of failure is being found by someone else.
Vizzy can't be thanked enough, when I first joined the forum, he was the first person I pmd and helped me a lot to learn about SN. I've definitely also gotta mention the likes of Stan and other users I can't forget too. There are definitely patterns to be noticed when it comes to failure and why it happens, it more than likely comes down to user error.

Reactions: Old Friend
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
I agree with all that. Well said.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
B

baabbaabbaab

Student
Dec 12, 2023
What about the reduced purity of SN ? Is it really an actual trend or just fearmongering ?

D

Deleted member 65988

What about the reduced purity of SN ? Is it really an actual trend or just fearmongering ?
I don't know where that came from, I don't think it's something to be really worried about unless the source you buy it from is in question for reliability. I don't think companies would deliberately reduce the purity of sn when majority of its buyers will be peope who need it to be as pure as possible.

• Informative
Reactions: Old Friend and dggtscccvfd
B

baabbaabbaab

Student
Dec 12, 2023
I don't know where that came from, I don't think it's something to be really worried about unless the source you buy it from is in question for reliability. I don't think companies would deliberately reduce the purity of sn when majority of its buyers will be peope who need it to be as pure as possible.
Thanks, that makes sense.

S

soleil

Apr 28, 2023
what does strict fasting even mean? Fasting in general means no food for a specific time so that's as strict as it can get unless you are talking about extending it. If you are that worried about vomiting due to being extremely prone to vomiting then I think you should consider something else. That's a valid reason to not consider this method especially if you can't get anything like a dopamine antagonist. We do know that people still vomit after taking it but they may still ctb but your case, you may just not even be able to finish the first glass without vomiting already.

The problem as to why some people vomit sn while others do not may come down to two things : individual sensitivity/reaction and psychological factors like anxiety or stress, nevermind that sn may irritate the gastric lining of the stomach which is why there have been some people complain about abdominal pain and also underlying conditions such as GERD so if you have a history of that, its definitely something to be concerned about when thinking about how effective this method will be. With your case, I'd personally think SN is something to avoid due to your sensitivity.

Yes, considering SobGoblin failed from not fasting properly.. I figured fasting and clearing my system properly or a little extra longer will higher chances of success. I think I may be exaggerating on the vomiting, it would only really happen when I drank large amounts of alcohol which is most likely to happen when you do too much of anything. I've never vomited from stress or being sick in any way. Just the thought of it makes me wonder if I will though. I would at least get a hold of anything otc to help if I got the courage to take SN.

I will NEVER allow myself to go back to a psych ward. I just took it easy for a few days (was unemployed at the time so not too hard) and was back to "normal" relatively quick.

Good to know, if I ever get the courage to try and it fails.

Reactions: SobGoblin
D

Deleted member 65988

I figured fasting and clearing my system properly or a little extra longer will higher chances of success. I think I may be exaggerating on the vomiting, it would only really happen when I drank large amounts of alcohol which is most likely to happen when you do too much of anything
I think it would help. Anything to make sure the stomach is clear isn't detrimental to SN.

I would at least get a hold of anything otc to help if I got the courage to take SN.
Others did get Otc AEs like Meclizine so it can work.

Reactions: soleil
P

pasho25000

Student
Jan 17, 2024
15% i dont think so if you follow the protocol is much more

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
1)Took meds
2)Drank the "juice"
3)Heart-rate flew to the moon
4)Unable to catch breath
5) Got an intensely strong "High" like sensation
6)Unfathomable terror sets in
7)Passed out
8)Woke up on my bathroom floor coated in vomit and experiencing both the WORST headache and chest pain I've ever felt.

One of the worst experiences of my life, but I do know where I screwed up. I didn't fast long enough. I'm a sentimental fuck and wanted to have a "last Meal" like a dumbass. SN probably couldn't enter my system quickly enough because of the brisket sitting in my gut.

No antidote, just the vomiting.
Even with a benzo you felt unfathomable fear?