deathplease

deathplease

waiting to die
Feb 16, 2019
I want to go back to the park in the neighbourhood where I grew up and play on the swings like I'm a child again until I can't feel my legs. I will go home, eat some good food, drink some wine and cuddle/play with with my cats one last time. Then it's back to the cliff to jump.

Reactions: sunny cat, ShadowOfTheDay, Kikoo Loool and 1 other person
dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
"Nothing matters anymore..." Buhuuu if you guys were for real you would have ctb already

"Nothing matters anymore..." Buhuuu .... I dont like it ,,, I want to die , but I cant kill myself.....

I'm sorry guys.... its just a relfection of myself... cause im also like this

Last edited:
kyleq16

kyleq16

Mar 3, 2019
Perform at least once in front of a group of people

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
Perform at least once in front of a group of people
Nice .... but what do you do?
you rap?

you dance?

you do funny shit?

or smart TED TV talks?

what do you do?

Reactions: Redt2go
throwaway777

throwaway777

一人、部屋で、独り。
Oct 3, 2018
go to japan but it wont happen ));

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, N-IsMyHope and Redt2go
R

Rsuicidal

Student
Dec 12, 2018
Ayahuasca would be a good goal. But if you have depression ayahusca might be a bad choice. Instead get pure powder psychedelic like 4-aco-dmt. Known as synthetic shrooms. You can get it from Dream Marketplace.
Other than that I have been creating a end of life spotify playlist.
Why is ayuasca bad for depression? I thought it was opposite and could resolve a lot of deep issues in a session but I have never done it myself nor the other substance you mention.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Why is ayuasca bad for depression? I thought it was opposite and could resolve a lot of deep issues in a session but I have never done it myself nor the other substance you mention.
Doing ayahasca unless your an experienced tripper can be tough. It's like lifting very heavy weights. But then again some people can handle it just fine. It depends. There is no way to know for sure until you try it. But I'm telling you it can be very unforgiving, which is why I recommend regular powdered psychedelics for newbies and moderates. ayahasca is some heavy shit.

M

Marawa

HereButNot
Dec 30, 2018
Crack. I ve seen people walk away from long term career over it. If I'm going to die I like to know what the hell its over

Reactions: Redt2go, OnlyMercy and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Maravillosa

Maravillosa

Господи помилуй — мир в Україні!
Sep 7, 2018
I plan to complete, publish and launch at least one novel into the world before I die. God willing, the book will make my name: perhaps there will be at least one biography written about me.

Reactions: Circles, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Marawa and 1 other person
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
I plan to complete, publish and launch at least one novel into the world before I die. God willing, the book will make my name: perhaps there will be at least one biography written about me.
god bless creators ❤️

Reactions: Circles, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Maravillosa
deshper

deshper

Mar 14, 2019
Probably spend some time with my cats, the few people I care about, see some places for the last time. And I really would love to do heroin one last time before I go, I think I'd have a very hard time leaving this place without using one last time.

Reactions: Redt2go and Marawa
Frostypigeon

Frostypigeon

Likes breadcrumbs
Mar 7, 2019
I wanted to go to Switzerland, Ireland, and Whales.

Reactions: kyleq16, Marawa and Redt2go
tiggles2000

tiggles2000

Student
Jan 15, 2019
Tbh I really just want one last root

Reactions: Redt2go
muretax

muretax

Alien
Nov 13, 2018
Make amends with my lover's mother. We haven't spoke since a few months after he committed suicide. I believe she doesn't have the best outlook on me currently. I just couldn't handle going over to his house so I avoided it all.

It always wouldn't hurt to hang out with a few old friends before I go. But I highly doubt that would happen.

Reactions: Ssrejisser and Marawa