• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023

I'm sure people will list things like: Major utilities aren't run online, they're run on closed circuits. (For security purposes they used to be all closed systems. Some lesser systems may use the internet but security is a real issue once you go outside your own closed system. Iran and Russia have breached American grids security in a few instances. Not good).
Or that nuclear missile silos still use floppy disks.

But this isn't exactly what I'm referring to. More so, obscure information.

Last edited:
Reactions: jar-baby, Saturn_ and innominesatanas44
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
There have been no sighted pictures of the real-life Pusheen. Ever.

Pusheen was a rescue cat.

Pusheen was rescued when
[comic creator Claire Belton] was 9 years old, which means she grew up with Pusheen. Thankfully Pusheen was adopted by the right people, who turned her into the most beloved cat of all time, and allowed her to live a long and happy life.

Plant Hero

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, LoiteringClouds, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and 4 others
Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
There have been no sighted pictures of the real-life Pusheen. Ever.

Pusheen was a rescue cat.

Pusheen was rescued when
[comic creator Claire Belton] was 9 years old, which means she grew up with Pusheen. Thankfully Pusheen was adopted by the right people, who turned her into the most beloved cat of all time, and allowed her to live a long and happy life.

View attachment 142186
Holy shit I skimmed over this thinking it was just another funny little Pusheen post you like to make, but I've never actually realized that. Now I wish that were out there. She must be a cute kitty

• Hugs
Reactions: Pluto
DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
The whole universe except for some human activities and knowledge.

Reactions: jar-baby, Forveleth and HarryCobean
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020

I'm sure people will list things like: Major utilities aren't run online, they're run on closed circuits. (For security purposes they used to be all closed systems. Some lesser systems may use the internet but security is a real issue once you go outside your own closed system. Iran and Russia have breached American grids security in a few instances. Not good).
Or that nuclear missile silos still use floppy disks.

But this isn't exactly what I'm referring to. More so, obscure information.

To answer the question of the title. There is no official footage of the Pokemon Xeo Xeo in on official game of the Pokemon franchise on the internet. Since it is only a hoax and this Pokemon never was programmed in an official game of the Pokemon company.

It is just a simple answer to the question of the title.

Ferdinand Bardamu

Ferdinand Bardamu

DO YOU WANT TOTAL WAR?
Feb 22, 2024
A lot of old books, and movies.