• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Well what is life i keep getting told it sum thing precious a gift to be grateful for. So why has mine tuned to shit ? I bin nice to folks and kurtis generally bin a nice person but life still shitty. People just walk all over you like a bit of dirt and still keep being nice hopeing i get rewarded for it but no. And what really pisses me of those who are horrible to others seem to get everything they need . Like promotion at work and get all the lady's despite being a barsted to them . And mr nice guy here is just left at the bottom of the shitty pile. And best thing is if i try to be the bad guy it just blows up in my face and i get call an asshole so no matter what i can't win . So i say fuck life did not ask for this life hope to end it soon and i dont give a dam what other people think . My be call me selfish for wasting my life but it mind to wast and wish people keep they nosey out of it and get on with they own life.

• Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot and Orin
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Life is a gift, but like all gifts. it can be returned!

I can die with a clear conscience because I know that I have treated others the way I would wish to be treated for the most part. I enjoy helping others. Yeah its a bitch watching good people be treated like shit and often I am the one who stands up for that because I dont care too much if I have to tell someone to fuck off and leave someone alone. I can sleep at night because beneath it all, the person I am is a decent one and no one can ever take that away from me. I am not perfect by any means, but overall, I am honest and reliable and fiercely loyal.

I might not like myself very much these days, but there are worse things in this life than not liking yourself.

• Love
Reactions: not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
A fucking mistake.

• Hugs
Reactions: LifeIsNotFun, blanketyblk, whyidon'tknow and 1 other person
blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
i see as simply a struggle each day to work. to buy more material crap that you then need to replace. which means you need to keep working. life is a hamster wheel. if your lucky. you can maybe get someone else to run in your place. but if your not. then your always running to catch up.

modem day life is a joke. i can see it being beneficial if you had children, but if you don't the whole work / sleep / work cycle is just well plain horrendous

Reactions: SinisterKid and LastFlowers