A

alwayssad

I just wanna stop existing
Oct 27, 2023
What is keeping you from ctbing rn? I always wish there was a guaranteed peaceful way, I probably wouldn't exist if there was, that's what has been holding from ctb. I feel like at one point I will take my own life even if it takes pain, I don't care anymore. I just wanna exit this life. I can't live with the sufferings anymore.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Meditation guide, sserafim, Beyond_Repair and 6 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
lack of peaceful method i hope something terrible happens like a nuclear war saves me from doing the job
in the uk SODIUM NITRITE has just been labeled as a explosive so there no more sn for the uk members

• Hugs
Reactions: alwayssad, hungariancorpse, Somethingiswaddling and 4 others
ABSOLUTION

ABSOLUTION

Jul 25, 2023
Ironically, the same misery that makes me want to CTB.
To get the materials in my method I need money, and to get money I need a job.
But I hardly have the motivation to do anything.
When I wake up from a 14 hour sleep, I would rather go back to bed again still.
When I overcome this, I will be much closer to my CTB.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and aura.
Nlis2244

Nlis2244

Alone
May 13, 2022
Simply the fact that at this moment I'm not in the place where I want to ctb. If I was, I would most probably do it

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, achb and aura.
BlackMoon

BlackMoon

Peace-seeker
Oct 30, 2023
My cat, I don't want to abandon him all alone in my appartment with my corpse and without somebody to give him food.
Also I confess I always have fears about physical pain and even more about failing my attempt. I hope it doesn't make me sound as a coward.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: alwayssad, Meditation guide, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
Division Day

Division Day

It's life that scares me to death
Oct 28, 2023
I'm scared of suffering, I'm scared of surviving damaged even more by an attempt, my anxiety makes going anywhere to do it impossible rn and I don't have the strength to beat down my SI. So I don't know how to get out. My only hope is either obtaining a method that has less SI issues or that someday I'll be able to overcome it and jump (or full suspension).

• Hugs
Reactions: alwayssad, sserafim, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
S

suicidal flapper

Student
Jul 15, 2023
I need a few surgeries so that I don't did looking like a man. I just want one moment where I don't

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: alwayssad, Meditation guide, Freyja13 and 2 others
aura.

aura.

this land is inhospitable
Nov 4, 2023
My cat, I don't want to abandon him all alone in my appartment with my corpse and without somebody to give him food.
Also I confess I always have fears about physical pain and even more about failing my attempt. I hope it doesn't make me sound as a coward.
me too, i could never leave behind my cats. i don't know why they are the only things keeping me here but they are and i think i am just waiting for the perfect moment to ctb. but i know there will never be a perfect moment so i think one day i need to just impulsively bite the bullet and finally complete my mission.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: alwayssad, Meditation guide and Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The fact that suicide is so inaccessible in this hellish prison world. Suicide is barely even an option, it disgusts me how we are denied a guaranteed way to just leave in peace despite the fact that we were so harmfully forced to suffer here in the first place. It's like we are being punished all because other people so selfishly decided to procreate.

Reactions: sserafim, 0000000000000, donxtwait and 3 others
achb

achb

I am Clive
Oct 23, 2023
Convenience. I'm not good at doing inconvenient things without someone pushing me to do them. And suicide methods are quite inconvenient and require effort.

I have never been a good self motivator. Never will.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide, Beyond_Repair, alwayssad and 1 other person
tranny123

tranny123

she/her
Oct 31, 2023
my girlfriend, i love her so much and i'm terrified of how much i would hurt her.

• Hugs
Reactions: f1lth, Beyond_Repair, movinout17 and 1 other person
C

cornicecream

Oct 19, 2023
dont wanna hurt people in my life. though i feel not valued often, i acknowledge logically that there are people out there who would rather i stay. people are imperfect and on the good days i can imagine they dont intend to make me feel the way i usually do, even if it gets very frustrating and isolating. but they did work their asses off to keep me fed and sustained, and i want to at least pay them back somehow before i decide to do it.

plus i have kids in my family who i dont want to pass any of the hurt to. im sure the older ones can handle it, but i dont wanna mess the kids up.

• Hugs
Reactions: alwayssad and Praestat_Mori
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
Missing some of the meds I need for my method. I'm afraid that the only doc who used to prescribed me those has just recently retired.
Also I would have liked to test a xanax OD to see how much time it took for me to pass out, but I guess I can't because I don't live alone.

lack of peaceful method i hope something terrible happens like a nuclear war saves me from doing the job
in the uk SODIUM NITRITE has just been labeled as a explosive so there no more sn for the uk members
Don't you have access to olanzapine anymore? I thought olanzapine od was quite peaceful.

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Don't you have access to olanzapine anymore? I thought olanzapine od was quite peaceful.
no not since i od on it but i've found some on the darkweb just getting my provisional license so i can buy bitcoin from a exchange but not even filled the form in it

• Hugs
Reactions: SmollMushroom
N

nostalgia addict

Jul 23, 2023
My obsession with exploring/vagabond lifestyle and the 0.1% bit of hope that maybe I'll be able to do it again one day

I

its.all.gone

at the end we sleep4ever
Nov 3, 2023
What is keeping you from ctbing rn? I always wish there was a guaranteed peaceful way, I probably wouldn't exist if there was, that's what has been holding from ctb. I feel like at one point I will take my own life even if it takes pain, I don't care anymore. I just wanna exit this life. I can't live with the sufferings anymore.

fear of failure

Reactions: Meditation guide and sserafim
iDontKnowWhat

iDontKnowWhat

Oct 12, 2023
My mother is at home, and she has a 6th sense, seriously. But Monday morning I'm going to do it, I can't take this pain anymore. I already have everything I need: Phenobarbital 21 grams + Morphine 3 grams + alcohol + bathtub so I can unconsciously drown. Actually I didn't need to drown, but with the above method it would take me 60 to 90 minutes to die without any pain, but I'm afraid of someone finding me, so...

𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗹𝘆

𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗹𝘆

Deeming that I were better dead
Oct 28, 2023
Fear. Fear of pain. Fear of the unknown. Fear of the fact that someone might get hurt with my decision. Fear of dying alone. Fear of fighting SI. Fear of failing and becoming a vegetable.

• Hugs
Reactions: movinout17 and Division Day
A

alwayssad

Oct 27, 2023
The fact that suicide is so inaccessible in this hellish prison world. Suicide is barely even an option, it disgusts me how we are denied a guaranteed way to just leave in peace despite the fact that we were so harmfully forced to suffer here in the first place. It's like we are being punished all because other people so selfishly decided to procreate.

My mother is at home, and she has a 6th sense, seriously. But Monday morning I'm going to do it, I can't take this pain anymore. I already have everything I need: Phenobarbital 21 grams + Morphine 3 grams + alcohol + bathtub so I can unconsciously drown. Actually I didn't need to drown, but with the above method it would take me 60 to 90 minutes to die without any pain, but I'm afraid of someone finding me, so...
I hope you get peace the way you want to.

• Hugs
Reactions: iDontKnowWhat
B

BetterInTheory

Jun 22, 2023
Simply do not wish to right now. I have easy access to SN so I can ctb whenever, but I'm giving myself some time to come to terms with it so I don't get held back by SI. When I finally do, I want to be more mentally prepared and certain.

• Love
Reactions: 𝑪𝒉𝒐𝒄𝒐𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒄
A

alwayssad

Oct 27, 2023
Fear. Fear of pain. Fear of the unknown. Fear of the fact that someone might get hurt with my decision. Fear of dying alone. Fear of fighting SI. Fear of failing and becoming a vegetable.
That's what is also stopping me. You don't know what'll happen.
My obsession with exploring/vagabond lifestyle and the 0.1% bit of hope that maybe I'll be able to do it again one day
I do have a little hope but it's not enough to stop me from ctb.

Reactions: 𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗹𝘆
B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
I don't want to die and am effectively being forced to kill myself... I wanted to live as long as possible. That ends Monday. I'm definitely ready though. I'm so sick of the world. I'm just not worth saving I guess.

• Love
Reactions: hungariancorpse
BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
Dogs. I can't abandon them. They'd be neglected and they deserve better but they're very old. One has diabetes and severe arthritis and another has renal failure. It shouldn't be too much longer. After they're gone so am I.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide and ikn0wthatiknow
HollowDrop

HollowDrop

ah
Oct 4, 2023
My cat and desire to enjoy video games. I would also list family and friends but on the flip side I always also feel like a burden to all of them which only makes me want to die more. Their lives would be easier without me being such a piece of trash.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Meditation guide, hungariancorpse and ikn0wthatiknow
P

princessdie

Aug 24, 2023
I don't want my roommates to find out and then lose our house & their cats. I just signed the lease and they don't have anyone else to cover right now. If they get too depressed and can't take off work on top of it, they might ctb too. I only have $11 to my name so I can't send them enough to make sure they'll be okay before I go.

• Love
Reactions: Meditation guide
Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
False hope.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide and thewalkingdread
ikn0wthatiknow

ikn0wthatiknow

It is what it is
Jul 24, 2023
Don't want to ruin my best friends birthday or Christmas. Soon as that passes I have everything in preparation for my exit. Even without a peaceful exit atleast after the suffering of my own choice I'll never have to feel the way I feel ever again and that gives me peace. Much love.

Daughter of Sorrow

Daughter of Sorrow

Nov 1, 2023
Meaning. There are still days where I just wish it would all be over, that I wouldn't have to deal with this shit anymore. There used to be a day that didn't go by where I didn't consider if I should just end it right then. Now those days are less and less.

I stopped trying to be happy, because that was an unobtainable goal for me. I tried to find meaning in my suffering. I have my faith, friends and family, and a cat. I have things that I do that I enjoy. I recently went back to school to learn how to make jewelry.

In the dark days in my past, I didn't do it because I knew, without a doubt, that it would fuck up my family. Every single one of them would be worse off if I killed myself. To give them that kind of trauma wasn't fair. So I kept suffering so others wouldn't. Slowly, that extended outward to others. So, I keep going, because even if I am miserable, I don't want others to be. I volunteer at church and am strong in my faith. And each day that I didn't die, was a day that I was able to cope with the misery better.
I also went (metaphorically) from Emo to Punk. I started to become less depressed and more angry. The world was shit. Well, by God, I was going to be pissed about it and try to make it less shit.

Sometimes, even now I wish a meteor would land right on me and take me out, though.
Meaning. There are still days where I just wish it would all be over, that I wouldn't have to deal with this shit anymore. There used to be a day that didn't go by where I didn't consider if I should just end it right then. Now those days are less and less.

I stopped trying to be happy, because that was an unobtainable goal for me. I tried to find meaning in my suffering. I have my faith, friends and family, and a cat. I have things that I do that I enjoy. I recently went back to school to learn how to make jewelry.

In the dark days in my past, I didn't do it because I knew, without a doubt, that it would fuck up my family. Every single one of them would be worse off if I killed myself. To give them that kind of trauma wasn't fair. So I kept suffering so others wouldn't. Slowly, that extended outward to others. So, I keep going, because even if I am miserable, I don't want others to be. I volunteer at church and am strong in my faith. And each day that I didn't die, was a day that I was able to cope with the misery better.
I also went (metaphorically) from Emo to Punk. I started to become less depressed and more angry. The world was shit. Well, by God, I was going to be pissed about it and try to make it less shit.

Sometimes, even now I wish a meteor would land right on me and take me out, though.

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread and movinout17
movinout17

movinout17

Student
Feb 2, 2023
Generally, it's not the right time. And I know it would devastate my family. And, there are no "peaceful" methods for me right now it seems. So I'm in limbo now sadly

B

beige_wasteland

Apr 21, 2023
What is keeping you from ctbing rn? I always wish there was a guaranteed peaceful way, I probably wouldn't exist if there was, that's what has been holding from ctb. I feel like at one point I will take my own life even if it takes pain, I don't care anymore. I just wanna exit this life. I can't live with the sufferings anymore
For me it's three things. Most importantly my son, I don't want him to have to deal with that. The other two reasons are fear based; fear that I would fuck up and be in some kind of compromised physical and/or mental state, and also fear of the unknown. In my experience things pretty much always get worse, what if things are worse after death than before?

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide