• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

What is it you actually want?

• Death

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • An alternative life

Votes: 19 59.4%

• Total voters
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Going by the options, I would say I don't actually want to die. I just want a different life. I think that's why I'm still alive. I'm constantly trying, though unsuccessfully, to create that other life. The more I try the more frustrated I get at my failings.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: uzuf86, rozeske, sserafim and 3 others
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I'd like to recover but I know that's unlikely given no one invests into recovery.

Reactions: rozeske and Ambivalent1
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I just want my current life but with all the bad parts about it gone and all the good parts enhanced.

• Informative
Reactions: UKscotty, rozeske, Proteus and 2 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I think you've hit the nail on the head there though. An alternative life would be a consideration if it didn't require so much effort and then, constant maintenance but- life (in my experience) isn't like that for the majority of us. We have to work extremely hard for what we get and even then, there's the high possibility of failure and/or loss. So, 'life' given it's current parameters just seems too difficult, too precarious and too much effort for too little reward for my liking.

To not feel like that, I'd need to be an entirely different person. I guess sometimes I do feel curious as to what it would feel like to be an optimist, a genius, someone very talented or attractive or wealthy but then- it doesn't appeal enough to risk a whole lifetime of it! Death seems cleaner!

Reactions: destinationlosangel, rozeske and Deleted member 65988
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I want the sweet release of death because life is suffering. Death is eternal peace. An alternate life is like Russian roulette. It's a gacha game and who knows what you would draw?

Last edited:
ewlife

ewlife

:(
Oct 4, 2023
I want enough money to not need to work. Working full time since 19 has destroyed my mental and physical health. It also prevented me from developing any passions, real knowledge of how the world works, or true friendships.

So I would ideally choose to have an alternative life, but the odds of it coming to fruition are very low and I'm running out of energy and motivation to keep going.

3ndmym1sery

3ndmym1sery

Aug 26, 2023
death is honestly the last thing i want, but so is this shit fucking life i have. i wish there was some way out of here for me, other than death, some door that i could just go through and never come back, or something, anything.

• Love
Reactions: Ambivalent1, sserafim and rozeske

A clown 🤡
Jan 2, 2023
There is no point in doing this, it's the same thing over and over again. Hahaha.

Last edited:
U

uzuf86

Too many mistakes and regrets
Jan 1, 2024
Going by the options, I would say I don't actually want to die. I just want a different life. I think that's why I'm still alive. I'm constantly trying, though unsuccessfully, to create that other life. The more I try the more frustrated I get at my failings.
Don't worry about failing just keep trying. You will eventually win
In my case I did have a perfect life and I just ruined it my making terrible mistakes again and again. Today I do not want to continue my life anymore.

Reactions: bwerner