• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
I've read a bit about it but I still don't understand it very well

M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
It's hell. We are so misunderstood, gaslit to oblivion regularly, invalidated and abandoned. Imagine an abandoned child walking about screaming and crying, shouting for help, and all the adults just walking past ignoring them. Genuinely though, we are loyal, passionate and love wholeheartedly.
It's the reason I am going to ctb.

T

throwitaway

Aug 20, 2020
I have no sense of self it's insane. I have no idea who I am, I freeze up when someone asks me to tell them about myself. Everyday is an exhausting rollercoaster, emotions are extreme, I hate everyone I know one minute, then I'm infatuated the next.
I don't know if it will be the main reason I ctb, but it doesn't help being considered "chronically suicidal" due to it.

FatalSystemError591

FatalSystemError591

{He/They}
Oct 12, 2020
I was suspected of it at one point, and in a way I probably still am, but no full diagnosis as my psychiatrist "doesn't want to add more labels to the pile" but yeah reading it doesn't sound fun? I've also wanted to know either, especially because everything I read says really awful things.

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
I was suspected of it at one point, and in a way I probably still am, but no full diagnosis as my psychiatrist "doesn't want to add more labels to the pile" but yeah reading it doesn't sound fun? I've also wanted to know either, especially because everything I read says really awful things.

If you have BPD, you're 'lucky' not to have an official diagnosis. You have other diagnoses, but BPD is most probably your main diagnosis, and the others, ie depression, anxiety, eating disorder, PTSD/CPTSD are probably co-morbid disorders as a result of BPD.
BPD is the most stigmatised disorder of all, and so misunderstood.

FatalSystemError591

FatalSystemError591

{He/They}
Oct 12, 2020
If you have BPD, you're 'lucky' not to have an official diagnosis. You have other diagnoses, but BPD is most probably your main diagnosis, and the others, ie depression, anxiety, eating disorder, PTSD/CPTSD are probably co-morbid disorders as a result of BPD.
BPD is the most stigmatised disorder of all, and so misunderstood.

Check, check, nope, and check. Welp. I mean, maybe you're right. I don't understand his "doesn't want to label me" mentality because if I do have it, I would want to be able to make an informed decision regarding what to do about it. But God, everything I see about it doesn't seem like me at all. But then again, ableism runs deep and paints everything not normal with a very neon red paint.

• Hugs
Reactions: x~Sophia~x