• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

eashanm

Master
Feb 22, 2023
IV or Oral Nembutal? Which is better?

Reactions: walkingdead2023 and sserafim
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
The dosages would differ for the two, I think oral is better since it is widely known how much N is needed for oral ingestion but if you know how much is needed for intravenous ingestion and you have the skillset to be able to pull off such a thing then, go for it, I guess.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας and sserafim
Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
DIY - oral
With trained medical assistance - IV (not to mention the legality/illegality of such an act).

That said, unless you already have some the chances of acquiring N are minimal unless perhaps you're in Mexico.

Reactions: walkingdead2023 and sserafim
Davey36000

Davey36000

Experienced
Jun 12, 2023
DIY - oral
With trained medical assistance - IV (not to mention the legality/illegality of such an act).

That said, unless you already have some the chances of acquiring N are minimal unless perhaps you're in Mexico.
I think we should probably stop spreading this rumour.

Mexican/South American people/governments know very well what Nembutal is used for.

You still need a prescription, the pharmacist won't simply handle it to you, he/she wouldn't want to lose his/her job.

Veterinary medicine is probably just as rigorous. Just because some countries are classified as "second" or "third world countries" by some, it doesn't mean that people in said countries are stupid or ignorant.

Yes you could probably find it in the black market of those places but dealing with that sort of people is dangerous, could just as well be scammed, robbed, kidnapped, etc...

Reactions: sserafim
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
It's not worth debating or discussing when no one here can ever get it again.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/up-date-from-peru.137026/
This thread wasn't made very long ago, meaning that N is still purchasable.

Maybe it's limited to those who live in South America/ Central America, know spanish to be able to bargain since bargaining is very important in those countries when making purchases, etc. BUT, I'm sure there are a select few members who would still be able to get it, just the majority can't.

It is still worth mentioning, in some cases, if there's anyone who is able to get N, still. But I do get your point, don't get me wrong.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim and Yaffle
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/up-date-from-peru.137026/
This thread wasn't made very long ago, meaning that N is still purchasable.

Maybe it's limited to those who live in South America/ Central America, know spanish to be able to bargain since bargaining is very important in those countries when making purchases, etc. BUT, I'm sure there are a select few members who would still be able to get it, just the majority can't.

It is still worth mentioning, in some cases, if there's anyone who is able to get N, still. But I do get your point, don't get me wrong.
If you got the money - anyone can get it trust me.

Just triple check you're getting actual N and not something that is similar but still not N

Example N+ X is not the same as N

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
If you got the money - anyone can get it trust me.
There's been recent threads about getting N in Peru:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/buying-n-in-peru-nov-2023-personal-experience.143453/

and Columbia:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/getting-n-in-colombia.144932/

(though the op in that Columbia thread was mentioned in another thread about an N scam, don't know if they were involved in s scam or not. Scammer thread here.)

Are you saying there's other sources out there, apart from South America, if you're got the money? (Obviously without mentioning the actual source).

Reactions: sserafim and LittleBlackCat
Talvikki

Talvikki

Warlock
Nov 18, 2021
IV or Oral Nembutal? Which is better?

In the Netherlands, the guidelines for euthanasia (assisted suicide) have placed the oral method on an equal footing with the intravenous method in terms of preference.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
How would you do IV? Most of the pentobarbital on sale is the stuff vets use and it's like 200ml, that's way too much to inject, you would blow out your veins.

Talvikki

Talvikki

Warlock
Nov 18, 2021
How would you do IV? Most of the pentobarbital on sale is the stuff vets use and it's like 200ml, that's way too much to inject, you would blow out your veins.

It is possible with high-concentrated N.

The higher content of N allows for a lower injection volume, facilitating easier and quicker administration.

Below is an article about a woman experiencing toxicity after self-administration of N.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26881149/

Reactions: UKscotty and sserafim
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
It depends on how quickly you administer the injection and the concentration of the solution. It can be painful with fast bolus of 1 ml/400mg concentration. Still N, thiopental and propofol are also local anesthetics that is why they are strong negative inotropics, so pain will not be continuous.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim and Talvikki
H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
In the Netherlands, the guidelines for euthanasia (assisted suicide) have placed the oral method on an equal footing with the intravenous method in terms of preference
The dosages would differ for the two, I think oral is better since it is widely known how much N is needed for oral ingestion but if you know how much is needed for intravenous ingestion and you have the skillset to be able to pull off such a thing then, go for it, I guess.
I would be afraid of vomiting it and also of going unconscious before ingesting the effective dose

Talvikki

Talvikki

Warlock
Nov 18, 2021
I would be afraid of vomiting it and also of going unconscious before ingesting the effective dose

The worry about vomiting with N is unnecessary. While N taste bad, it's still drinkable. Also, there's no need to fear passing out before finishing the drink. (there haven't been any cases where someone fell into a coma within a minute).

An antiemetic is advised.

Last edited:
Reactions: hopeless08
H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
The worry about vomiting with N is unnecessary. While N taste bad, it's still drinkable. Also, there's no need to fear passing out before finishing the drink. (there haven't been any cases where someone fell into a coma within a minute).

An antiemetic is advised.
I was under the impression that you go unconscious within 90 seconds.
I read that on a site somewhere and 90 seconds doesn't seem like enough time to drink to bottles of n.

Talvikki

Talvikki

Warlock
Nov 18, 2021
I was under the impression that you go unconscious within 90 seconds.
I read that on a site somewhere and 90 seconds doesn't seem like enough time to drink to bottles of n.

There's enough time to drink N, as long as you don't pause.

With 1 bottle (6 grams of N) you fall asleep within 5 to 15 minutes.
With 2 bottles (12 grams of N) you fall asleep in a few minutes (Usually under 5 minutes).

Below is a video of a woman drinking 15 grams of N. She falls asleep after about 2 minutes.

• Informative
Reactions: lifeisbutadream and Deleted member 31858
W

withouthope

Jun 25, 2023
I can't believe the woman in the video stayed that awake and cognizant for that long after drinking 15 mg. It concerns me because I'm very overweight and she isn't at all.

Is 15 mg powdered N equivalent to 15 mg of vet N?