SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
If someone is pro life, that just means they prioritise human life over everything else, even if it's not desired. Pro lifers believe someone living is more important than anyone's suffering. They are generally shallow, insensitive, narcissistic, and hive minded.

Last edited:
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and thewalkingdread
Ash’Girl

Ash’Girl

Girl, Interrupted
Apr 29, 2022
I think of it in terms of people who push their views on others whilst being completely ignorant of or uninterested in how their view that being alive despite suffering or circumstances is the only option.

The people who demonise abortion. The people who think suicide is a sin. To be honest although it's not always tied to religious belief, predominantly I have found it usually is - some omniscient invisible being on high is the only one with the power to give or take life. Going against "his" (cause to be honest, the zealots have a pretty fixed view of god being a dude, which is daft because if spirits do exist I don't think they're that tied to gender, they don't have a physical body 🙄) will, means you will suffer in hell / purgatory / whatever torturous end they imagine for all eternity.

Some of these people take it even further and refuse to get treatment for illness (fine, their choice if they're an adult) because if they're meant to live, their god will save them. But these same people vilifying abortion and suicide will let their sick baby suffer through illness without medical intervention and possibly die as a result.

Anyway, I generally think of it as the people who cannot entertain any viewpoint but their own, whether that is based in religion or not - "life is precious and should be preserved at all costs".

Just because that is their belief and personal choice doesn't mean they should enforce their opinion on everyone else.

The religion argument is bogus anyway. If you ask why god would allow genocide, wars, abuse, rape, murder - they will tell you "god gave us free will".

Fine. Then that same god gave us the right to choose to ctb.

God is benevolent and forgiving and full of love but at the same time wrathful and judgemental. It's all bloody hypocritical contradictory bullshit geared to further the agenda of the powers that be - which have nothing to do with "higher beings" and everything to do with corrupt humans and tools to control the masses.

That kind of turned into a religion rant. I'm absolutely not anti personal faith but I am anti organised religion.

Reactions: thewalkingdread
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
The stuff of @FuneralCry s' nightmares and the reason she does daily sermons to banish them from Sasu 😁😈
If god is real I'm going to ask him how funeralcry came to be

Reactions: leavingthesoultrap