• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

heroinhero

heroinhero

Jan 23, 2024
If you don't know, an imageboard is basically a message board like 4chan or the many different alternative *chans. A text board is the same but completely centered around text, not images and text. I don't think i am the first one to point out that discussion quality on these types of sites can often be (but isn't always) pretty bad, particularly the more popular ones/ones made for alt-right people, pedophiles, etc.
I was curious, in your opinion is there a good one? If not, what changes do you think would have to be made to the design of a image/textboard to facilitate better quality?
Personally, i don't think its completely good, theres still problems with bigotry and a somewhat lack of users, but lainchan is the best one i know of.

Edit: It isn't a different board, but there is a /cut/ (self harm) megathread on /r9k/ on 4chan that very chill and kind from my experience

Last edited:
zeevo

zeevo

weakling
Nov 27, 2023
Also interested in this. I feel like a fiend for some form of communication but don't want to form relationships with people

Reactions: hikikomorizombie and Kevin_Logan
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
dollchan.net because it's a Ukrainian 4chan? Found the ad on 4chan, it does exist. I tried asking there about incel issues in the Ukraine, got suggested lucid dreaming. But you have to keep in mind that Ukrainians are 100% Russian in their language online, the same memes, merely translated.

Reactions: Kevin_Logan
Kevin_Logan

Kevin_Logan

Nov 17, 2021
I dont know dude, search for yourself