S

Self disgust

Im an idiot
Oct 20, 2019
What if everyone on this site were a business together? We were all living in the same town and actually in person. Finding out each others skills to make a business work? Just a rambling thought i suppose

Reactions: falconeyes
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
I nominate Marquis for the spokesperson!
Did you see how he handles all the hate?

Reactions: falconeyes and Self disgust
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I'm calling in sick cus I got pissed last night. Anyway what would anyone want a decripit archaeologist for?

Reactions: falconeyes, sammii and BPD_LE
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
I can groom people's dogs if that helps?

• Hugs
Reactions: Rachel74, falconeyes, GinaIsReady and 1 other person
A

A3re733

Aug 29, 2019
Then we would get enough peaceful options for everyone.

Nitrogen pods, N...etc

The population might quickly drop.

Anyways, fantasy scenario. Not going to happen irl. Something good for the people and bad for the government is something illegal.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
You can be my apprentice! Right, so we've got dog grooming and archeology covered.
OK. That's the serious stuff covered. We still need a receptionist...

• Love
Reactions: woxihuanni and BPD_LE
A

A3re733

Aug 29, 2019
It would be a way more respectful, kind, fair place than many others.

People would work toghether and understand and help each other. Gather access to good methods...etc

It would be nice.

Reactions: sammii and BPD_LE
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
I'm calling in sick cus I got pissed last night. Anyway what would anyone want a decripit archaeologist for?

I don't know, man, but handling artifacts roughly the same age of this entire community combined sounds like a fascinating job, if you ask me.
I work in a warehouse, lugging heavy boxes full of stinking (literally) old shoes all day. And I have to identify them. That means looking inside. If you want a simulation, ask for some random person's shoe, and try as much as you can to get inside to see the model/color of it. It's either on the tongue (if you're/i'm lucky) or it's inside.
That's some biochemical warfare, man!

Reactions: Deleted member 1465
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
I don't know, man, but handling artifacts roughly the same age of this entire community combined sounds like a fascinating job, if you ask me.
I work in a warehouse, lugging heavy boxes full of stinking (literally) old shoes all day. And I have to identify them. That means looking inside. If you want a simulation, ask for some random person's shoe, and try as much as you can to get inside to see the model/color of it. It's either on the tongue (if you're/i'm lucky) or it's inside.
That's some biochemical warfare, man!

Fuck that job. We don't need one of them. Me and @Underscore need a receptionist? What job would you have if you could do anything?

Reactions: GinaIsReady
A

A3re733

Aug 29, 2019
My job would be profesional suicider.

You could sign in to my office and have yourself open to be killed in your sleep at any time after you sign.

You could opt out of it at any time if you wanted to live or not die tonight.

How it would work would be basically, for example, filling your room with nitrogen while you sleep. Peaceful.

Or shotgun to head when asleep.
Or sword instant decapitation.

That way you'd die without ever knowing, by your own decision.

If you woke up, I'd just walk out and say you get to live tonight, don't worry. I'd get you another time.

You could also choose the type of death, peacefulnees, quickness..etc

Too bad it's illegal, but in fantasy land it's legal.
Who would sign up for it? I would.

BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
My job would be profesional suicider.

You could sign in to my office and have yourself open to be killed in your sleep at any time after you sign.

You could opt out of it at any time if you wanted to live or not die tonight.

How it would work would be basically, for example, filling your room with nitrogen while you sleep. Peaceful.

Or shotgun to head when asleep.
Or sword instant decapitation.

That way you'd die without ever knowing, by your own decision.

If you woke up, I'd just walk out and say you get to live tonight, don't worry. I'd get you another time.

You could also choose the type of death, peacefulnees, quickness..etc

Too bad it's illegal, but in fantasy land it's legal.
Who would sign up for it? I would.
You can't sign up for it if you're running it! Wouldn't last long! Definitely a place for you in our town either way.

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Fuck that job. We don't need one of them. Me and @Underscore need a receptionist? What job would you have if you could do anything?
I got pretty good at lugging heavy shit around. lol
TBH, my dream job would be either a code monkey (if we're talking something feasible), or a celebrity of sorts, spreading a message about both suicide awareness and promoting the idea of legalizing the idea of... I don't know how to call it... something akin to Dignitas - euthanasia at either your own decision or if you're too fucked up to decide on your own terms, the idea of pulling the plug by giving the right to someone else. Say you get Alzheimer's and don't want to deal with that shit, so you assign a buddy to pull the plug on you. That, of course, if we're going batshit crazy.

BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
I got pretty good at lugging heavy shit around. lol
TBH, my dream job would be either a code monkey (if we're talking something feasible), or a celebrity of sorts, spreading a message about both suicide awareness and promoting the idea of legalizing the idea of... I don't know how to call it... something akin to Dignitas - euthanasia at either your own decision or if you're too fucked up to decide on your own terms, the idea of pulling the plug by giving the right to someone else. Say you get Alzheimer's and don't want to deal with that shit, so you assign a buddy to pull the plug on you. That, of course, if we're going batshit crazy.
Well that's your place secured. Media relations. Spreading our message to the world.

Wreck-it-Riley

Wreck-it-Riley

My demon will see me undone
Oct 20, 2019
Id like to apply for Creepy Witch just outside of town in a fire heated cottage, Healing things without tons of pills. Growing plants, having fun :) Mostly the nuetral third party and "bartender" style therapist.

• Love
Reactions: sammii, woxihuanni, Morphinekiss and 3 others
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
Id like to apply for Creepy Witch just outside of town in a fire heated cottage, Healing things without tons of pills. Growing plants, having fun :) Mostly the nuetral third party and "bartender" style therapist.
You're in. Are your prices reasonable?

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
A witch is always useful. This is going to be one weirdarse town.

Reactions: woxihuanni and BPD_LE
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
Dog Grooming, archaeologist/dog grooming apprentice, media relations and Witch are taken. Position available for dog grooming receptionist / doggie daycare coordinator.

Reactions: woxihuanni
N

neilo99

Tired of Life
Oct 9, 2019
I'm a dog whisperer
Oh and an expert at wine and cheese tasting

Last edited:
Reactions: BPD_LE
Wreck-it-Riley

Wreck-it-Riley

My demon will see me undone
Oct 20, 2019
Ideal exchange would be food or supplies for services. Money has caused me nothing but stress and pain. Oh you need something for the headache? Come chop some wood for me this weekend. Broke a bone? I can set that and you bring by some flour and yeast when you can.

Need a love potion? Thats not how this works but i could use a sword from an old tomb in south america. (bet she loves hearing about your adventure and seeing your new tan, thats a start right? bring her home a gift.)

Reactions: Deleted member 1465 and BPD_LE
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
I'm a dog whisperer
Oh and an expert at wine and cheese tasting
You sound like the perfect applicant for the receptionist / doggie daycare coordinator. Wine and cheese tasting is the ultimate bonus. As long as you do it at work and like to share of course.

N

neilo99

Tired of Life
Oct 9, 2019
You sound like the perfect applicant for the receptionist / doggie daycare coordinator. Wine and cheese tasting is the ultimate bonus. As long as you do it at work and like to share of course.
Not sure about receptionist, I have been voted most miserable person in my office 2 years in a row

Reactions: sammii and woxihuanni
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
Not sure about receptionist, I have been voted most miserable person in my office 2 years in a row
Ok. Screw that. Doggie daycare coordinator and supplier of cheese and wine. Maybe we'll do online bookings.

Reactions: woxihuanni
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
I'm a trucker, I guess I can transport N, and whatever else we would need.

Reactions: woxihuanni and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
I guess it would be nice to be a farmer to do farm stuff, maybe even get a special someone to take care of the chicked and other animals.

• Love
Reactions: Woodnote, woxihuanni, falconeyes and 1 other person
Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
I'm a biologist-- a scholar of life and living processes. I can lecture you on why life and living processes are dumb and overrated.

Reactions: Numbtopain97 and falconeyes