Marco77

Marco77

À ma manière 🪦
Aug 18, 2024
Because they feel they are custodians of knowledge. Suicidal people dismantle their belief in life as a gift. For the simple fact that suicidal people do not consider desirable what for a pro-lifer is a horizon of meaning. Let's not forget that prolife thought is a Christian or in any case Abrahamic thought. Religion was born as a deception and has been used since the dawn of time to cover the absence of meaning and purpose in life. Suicide is very difficult and consequently life becomes a condemnation rather than a gift. Life is caught between being born and dying without having decided. In a time that we do not choose, but that is given to us. Logic would tell us to abandon everything immediately for various reasons: - uselessness of life itself - risks of enormous suffering - possibility of losing our independence and ending up enslaved in a bed following illness, accident or other etc etc... Through religion, prolifers build meaning within senseless existence. Waiting for death which is the implosion of all the senses. The more people they manage to fit into this bio-prison, the more they manage to ease the pain that grips them. They are basically living misfits. They are prison guards who prevent anyone from existential leave, thus condemning human beings to existential checkmate. Pro lifers are criminal monsters who know they are.

Reactions: Saponification, ijustwishtodie and WhatPowerIs
ShadowedChaos

ShadowedChaos

LostSoul
Oct 2, 2024
Well

Said! Ive been a guniea pig for 7 years and most medicines and treatments either made me worse or havent helped and I'm sick of being a guniea pig!
It's so hard because I genuinely want to be happy and live a good life and things go right but I know that I genuinely won't be able to they can't even keep a diagnosis consistent after years its switched and to vastly different things i have just pages of "diagnoses" I've done research and i have some idea but I don't know and the doctors can't keep it stable they're always telling me we believe it to be this or it could be this or they just throw some things into the discharge forum or therapists they don't really help me but others they can but they just tell me what I've already extensively thought about or tried or know that doesn't work for me the best therapists I've genuinely had just got to know me and we just talked like people one therapist spent months getting me to actually start to talk in session there was multiple session a week for a couple months but you know after all those years that you see the patterns in it all at first your hopeful and then after you research enough and go through multiple places you realize there about as clueless as everyone else for the most part besides the odd few people some people are actually really knowledgeable and deserve a lot more than they ever get to be honest some people genuinely could care less about what they do. It sucks people are like which meds have you took and I'm like prepping a mental notebook and some genuinely helped but not to the extent I'd still have the off event that would just screw me over and meds just kept getting switched and I'll be honest I'm sometimes teribble at taking meds but I usually stay on them way past long enough for them to be effective and sometimes with some meds it takes multi week stages of increasing but it just never seemed to completely work being a guinea running different makes and getting the same result or very similar results

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
It's so hard because I genuinely want to be happy and live a good life and things go right but I know that I genuinely won't be able to they can't even keep a diagnosis consistent after years its switched and to vastly different things i have just pages of "diagnoses" I've done research and i have some idea but I don't know and the doctors can't keep it stable they're always telling me we believe it to be this or it could be this or they just throw some things into the discharge forum or therapists they don't really help me but others they can but they just tell me what I've already extensively thought about or tried or know that doesn't work for me the best therapists I've genuinely had just got to know me and we just talked like people one therapist spent months getting me to actually start to talk in session there was multiple session a week for a couple months but you know after all those years that you see the patterns in it all at first your hopeful and then after you research enough and go through multiple places you realize there about as clueless as everyone else for the most part besides the odd few people some people are actually really knowledgeable and deserve a lot more than they ever get to be honest some people genuinely could care less about what they do. It sucks people are like which meds have you took and I'm like prepping a mental notebook and some genuinely helped but not to the extent I'd still have the off event that would just screw me over and meds just kept getting switched and I'll be honest I'm sometimes teribble at taking meds but I usually stay on them way past long enough for them to be effective and sometimes with some meds it takes multi week stages of increasing but it just never seemed to completely work being a guinea running different makes and getting the same result or very similar results
I totally understand!

• Love
Reactions: ShadowedChaos
bluedream

bluedream

Sep 15, 2019
Because they feel they are custodians of knowledge. Suicidal people dismantle their belief in life as a gift. For the simple fact that suicidal people do not consider desirable what for a pro-lifer is a horizon of meaning. Let's not forget that prolife thought is a Christian or in any case Abrahamic thought. Religion was born as a deception and has been used since the dawn of time to cover the absence of meaning and purpose in life. Suicide is very difficult and consequently life becomes a condemnation rather than a gift. Life is caught between being born and dying without having decided. In a time that we do not choose, but that is given to us. Logic would tell us to abandon everything immediately for various reasons: - uselessness of life itself - risks of enormous suffering - possibility of losing our independence and ending up enslaved in a bed following illness, accident or other etc etc... Through religion, prolifers build meaning within senseless existence. Waiting for death which is the implosion of all the senses. The more people they manage to fit into this bio-prison, the more they manage to ease the pain that grips them. They are basically living misfits. They are prison guards who prevent anyone from existential leave, thus condemning human beings to existential checkmate. Pro lifers are criminal monsters who know they are.
even from the perspective of someone who is suicidal, this is bonkers

• Yay!
Reactions: anne neum
nihilistic_dragon

nihilistic_dragon

Dead already. Just need to dispose of my body now.
Aug 6, 2024
Because misery loves company and also they want to be heroes.

Reactions: divinemistress36
solblaze

solblaze

Lost
Sep 20, 2023
Th
What's it to them? I've observed that pro-lifers in general, some even claiming to have experienced suicidal thoughts before, will staunchly deter others from CTBing, usually with the most moronic and meaningless platitudes that everyone has heard countless times, even though they have no business intervening with someone else's personal choice. They tell others to keep living even if they do not want to, just because. If I had to guess I'd say they do this because seeing someone wishing to die shatters their fragile ideology that life is inherently valuable.
If they really have had suicidal thoughts before, why do they seem to lack so much empathy?
They want our tax money…

• Yay!
Reactions: TraumaEscapee:)
TraumaEscapee:)

TraumaEscapee:)

I hate my birth family
Apr 30, 2023
Some just don't understand that not everyone's life will get better or the fact that help is not always out there. NHS waiting lists are far too long. What about careleavers who have no family no support network. Not everyones life is going to get better.

killorbekilled

killorbekilled

manhwa reader, mentally unwell
Oct 3, 2024
We euthanize our pets to put them out of their misery and treat it like we did a good deed because WE thought they couldn't get better. Some people put down their cats because their cats were depressed and were acting like they were barely alive, and yet because we are human we can't euthanize ourselves? It makes no sense.

Reactions: ebg
T

ThisIsMe1357

Student
May 20, 2024
A lot of people push for certain ideology because they believe they are genuinely trying to help others or make the world a better place. Just look at how people can fight over tax rates!

I do believe plenty of them mean well, but what they might not understand is how, in many cases, they are giving advice to others from sitting high up in their comfortable chairs while not suffering from the same issues the people they are offering the so-called help do. For example, it is extremely naive to tell others how everyone could be happy if only they told themselves to be! Not only is it incredibly easy to say when you yourself feel currently happy or do not happen to have a daily experience of chronic pain, and so on, but don't you think those people have already tried countless of times to resolve their problems? If it was so easy to feel comfortable while having a serious issue causing someone constant problems, don't you think they would have already made themselves feel comfortable by sheer willpower? Who in their right mind would want to suffer willingly, not to mention every day in many cases?

If will worked this way, no one would ever cry, no one would ever feel bad, not even for a second, and everybody would just live happily ever after...for eternity.

Anybody can moralize as if being on their high horse while either sitting on cloud 9, or having just a few relatively minor problems. Maybe those people could start by realizing exactly that.