• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

rogeriocansadinho

rogeriocansadinho

May 16, 2022
are there any methods that i can reverse 40 minutes after i had put the method into practice?

M

Medicmedic72

Buying a bus ticket
Jun 6, 2022
are there any methods that i can reverse 40 minutes after i had put the method into practice?
What is the point of this? If you think you might have a regret then you shouldn't be considering it.

Reactions: Ethereal Knight, rogeriocansadinho and rationaltake
Upvote 0
LifeHasNoOptIn

LifeHasNoOptIn

Worst Life Ever
Mar 31, 2022
I don't think there is any method with that large of a window other than some notoriously unreliable methods that should be avoided anyway imo. SN probably has the longest window of regret reversal for reliable methods, but nowhere near that long.

My best advice would be if you have even the smallest doubt, don't attempt CTB and seek to find solutions to your problems elsewhere. CTB should only be an absolute last resort after all other options have been exhausted and you are 100% sure of the choice.

Reactions: rogeriocansadinho, rationaltake and WanderingWater
Upvote 0
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
Want to tell us why you think you might regret it? Your cat really does look tired.

Reactions: rogeriocansadinho
Upvote 0
rogeriocansadinho

rogeriocansadinho

May 16, 2022
Want to tell us why you think you might regret it? Your cat really does look tired.
fear of afterlife
I don't think there is any method with that large of a window other than some notoriously unreliable methods that should be avoided anyway imo. SN probably has the longest window of regret reversal for reliable methods, but nowhere near that long.

My best advice would be if you have even the smallest doubt, don't attempt CTB and seek to find solutions to your problems elsewhere. CTB should only be an absolute last resort after all other options have been exhausted and you are 100% sure of the choice.
thank you
What is the point of this? If you think you might have a regret then you shouldn't be considering it.
i'm evaluating all the possibilities, including regret

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: LifeHasNoOptIn and rationaltake
Upvote 0
O

outatime_85

Warlock
May 17, 2022
What is being discussed is not something that should rush.

I understand people want out, etc., but in your case, maybe you should do a lot of contemplating, meditating, and reading while thinking long about what you are thinking about doing.

Upvote 0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think that I would only ctb personally if I had no doubts and I was completely certain about my decision. I'm sorry that you are suffering. I personally do not believe in any afterlife, but I can imagine that it must be so awful to have fears of one. I wish you the best in whatever you decide to do.

• Love
Upvote 0
rogeriocansadinho

rogeriocansadinho

May 16, 2022
What is being discussed is not something that should rush.

I understand people want out, etc., but in your case, maybe you should do a lot of contemplating, meditating, and reading while thinking long about what you are thinking about doing.
i agree with you
I understand. It strikes me that forty minutes is very precise.

Do you believe there is an afterlife? Or fear there might be one?
I fear that might be one, if it really does exist i wish i could be a ghost to travel through the universe. I would be satisfied if it was nothingness too. In the other hand, I hate the ideia of reincarnation, I'd never want to be born again.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ethereal Knight, Deleted member 31858 and rationaltake
Upvote 0
rogeriocansadinho

rogeriocansadinho

May 16, 2022
Since you say you fear that there might be an afterlife. If u want i can PM you more info on why imo there is no afterlife. imo Millions of books of evidence show that : basically any biology text book, books on the brain, neuroscience ,Evolution,comparative anatomy , DNA etc. imo just this video shows that human consciousness or intelligence is nothing special . Here this crow is solving a problem i couldn't . The crow is looking ahead 8 steps to solve a problem kinda like a grand Chess Master would. i probably can't look more than 2 or 3 steps ahead no way i could solve that problem .

i'll PM you

Upvote 0