L

LittleMonkey

Aug 13, 2020
If Heaven or Hell, or something else does exist, what will you think, what will you do?

Reactions: Xocoyotziin, Rn110bg101, _Minsk and 3 others
Ren Elsie Jewelria

Ren Elsie Jewelria

I sneezed!
Aug 30, 2020
Hell is here, living hell.
I'm not religious and don't believe in fairy tales made up by some desert nomads with unwiped asses. Sorry if I offended anyone.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: fedupsoul, parasytes_, yikes and 23 others
G

GreenTree

Mage
Jun 1, 2020
No one knows. Think that's why were scared to die.

Reactions: fedupsoul, AprilsBlessings, Rn110bg101 and 9 others
Buttlerix

Buttlerix

Sep 28, 2020
I personally believe that this is it. We're another kind of species that are born and than die. It doesnt matter in the end.

Reactions: yikes, voidman, Rn110bg101 and 10 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Heaven would be nice but i couldn't imagine how it looks like. I'm happy with nothingness and eternal sleep.

• Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, fedupsoul, maninblack and 6 others
_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
just some thoughts about the hell heaven concept. heaven and hell are dualistic concepts which only humans could come up with. if there is any afterlife, a hell would make absolutely no sense. its just a lie, told by religions who tried to control and rule people. "you do bad (not following our rules in other words), and you will end up suffering for eternity", or "you sacrifice your life for us and you will receive your reward when you die".
if there is an all knowing god, who has designed this reality, he must know that x and y would lead person a to do x, because he is all knowing, all humans follow the same pattern, he would have to know since he designed this "game", including us.

if he is all knowing, he wouldn't be able to ethically justify the creation of an eternal hell and "punishment" of people. humans can only come up with this type "justice" bs. we even still practice it with the concept of jail or other punishments, its hilarious and just creates more suffering. just look at how humans are designed; we are build to avoid pain and follow pleasure. that's the way we all are designed and its just a matter of pain/suffering till a person does something, which he thinks will bring him relief. a god who is all knowing would have to know this struggle. eternal punishment can only stem from a limited point of perspective, in other words, we humans must have invented that bs..

the majority of people who had a nde, claim that only love and joy awaits us, so either this or nothingness i think

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: fedupsoul, 262653, Ren Elsie Jewelria and 13 others
D

Dude1983

Jan 8, 2020
just some thoughts about the hell heaven concept. heaven and hell are dualistic concepts which only humans could come up with. if there is any afterlife, a hell would make absolutely no sense. its just a lie, told by religions who tried to control and rule people. "you do bad (not following our rules in other words), and you will end up suffering for eternity", or "you sacrifice your life for us and you will receive your reward when you die".
if there is an all knowing god, who has designed this reality, he must know that x and y would lead person a to do x, because he is all knowing, all humans follow the same pattern, he would have to know since he designed this "game".

if he is all knowing, he wouldn't be able to ethically justify the creation of an eternal hell and "punishment" of people. humans can only come up with this type "justice" bs. we even still practice it with the concept of jail or other punishments, its hilarious and just creates more suffering. just look at how humans are designed; we are build to avoid pain and follow pleasure. that's the way we all are designed and its just a matter of pain/suffering till a person does something, which he thinks will bring him relief. a god who is all knowing would have to know this struggle. eternal punishment can only stem from a limited point of perspective, in other words, we humans must have invented that bs..

the majority of people who had a nde, claim that only love and joy awaits us, so either this or nothingness i think
Good Job

• Love
Reactions: Homecoming and _Minsk
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
There is an unwritten rule among the reincarnation community:

If god sends you back as a pigeon, crap all over church roofs.

• Wow
Reactions: fedupsoul, Ren Elsie Jewelria, MiseryLovesMyCompany and 11 others
L

Lostandlooking

In limbo
Jul 23, 2020
If somehow there's more after death, that would be the ultimate shitshow.

• Love
Reactions: fedupsoul, MiseryLovesMyCompany, TripleA and 6 others
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
I would cry, again, and again, and again...

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Dark Spring and Rn110bg101
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
This is my biggest worry. I guess I would have eternal suffering in the lowest layer of hell then... because the merciful God wouldn't forgive me breaking the fifth commandment, would he? I guess not, priests say that God never forgives suicide. He just wishes some people had eternal suffering since the birth.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Ren Elsie Jewelria
M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020

Ive always thought this man has mb a clue. But thats it. We cannot comprehend existence. Its outside our capabilities.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Cant Maintain and TooConscious
Incorrigible77777

Incorrigible77777

I was born human and I'm sorry for that. ——太宰 治
Jul 9, 2020
From my viewpoint, it's more like game theory. If I stay as what I'm now, then it's SURE to be bad. If I CTB, it might become better, might become worse. At least there's the possibility of things changing. When my moods get down to extreme, I even think that I would rather become vegetated than stay as what I am now. At least I wouldn't need to suffer what I'm suffering now.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: fedupsoul, llerutem5, 262653 and 5 others
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
If there is something after, I'll figure out something to do then. For now, I am worried about leaving it here.

• Hugs
Reactions: llerutem5, Deleted member 4993, _Minsk and 2 others
TheSomebody

TheSomebody

Sep 28, 2020
What if life is really hell? maybe we are already dead and our life IS actually the afterlife

• Love
Reactions: fedupsoul, SpinningSong, Lady_Loveless and 9 others
voidman

voidman

emptiness —> nothingness
Sep 15, 2020
I can't tell you how much I hope it's just nothing.

Reactions: fedupsoul, Deleted member 4993, Rn110bg101 and 3 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
My personal experience suggests eternal darkness and nothingness (it feels peaceful) but no one has the absolute truth.
However, seeing how unfair this world is, I would like to believe that something better is coming. Otherwise, it would only get worse and worse and we would be the creation of someone really evil.

Reactions: fedupsoul, Deleted member 4993, Rn110bg101 and 2 others
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
My personal experience suggests eternal darkness and nothingness (it feels peaceful) but no one has the absolute truth.
However, seeing how unfair this world is, I would like to believe that something better is coming. Otherwise, it would only get worse and worse and we would be the creation of someone really evil.
Very true, good post I'm always thinking how this life cannot be a test for something harder because I've witnessed so much pain and suffering here that I was close to becoming a personification of rage revenge this life is so evil that if I was offered a bed of roses for 'the next' I'd refuse and choose non existence.

• Hugs
Reactions: fedupsoul and WornOutLife
S

Sir_nihilist

Sep 26, 2020
Personally I think time is a cycle, the universe is eternal. Its death triggers its birth.

We are simply a form of matter in it, we are likely to be part of it in some form or another. Maybe inside a star, or as cluster of dost cycling around a planet, or as a living form of matter.

Reactions: voidman
AprilsBlessings

AprilsBlessings

Our tainted history is playing on repeat
Jul 26, 2020
i hate to discuss about this here because people here will make fun of you if you don't believe that there's nothingness..
I don't believe in religious stuff but other than them, i think when it comes to this, no one can be sure about anything..
I THINK that you can't be %100 sure about anything, not even nothingness..

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: fedupsoul, voidman, Deleted member 4993 and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
i hate to discuss about this here because people here will make fun of you if you don't believe that there's nothingness..
I don't believe in religious stuff but other than them, i think when it comes to this, no one can be sure about anything..

Those who make fun of people because of something like that are a**holes. When I was in a comma I felt that nothingness but I can never be 100% sure. Maybe some religion is right or maybe we're some alien experiment or are living in a simulation.
Most users will respect your opinions and beliefs, no matter what they are. At least I will :D

Reactions: primalscream, voidman, Deleted member 4993 and 2 others
D

Dude1983

Jan 8, 2020
Those who make fun of people because of something like that are a**holes. When I was in a comma I felt that nothingness but I can never be 100% sure. Maybe some religion is right or maybe we're some alien experiment or are living in a simulation.
Most users will respect your opinions and beliefs, no matter what they are. At least I will :D
Man, I experiment nothingness everytime doctors put me to sleep with Propofol, and that doesn´t mean that is what u feel when you are dead. It means that u are sleeping. Thinking about nothingness after death is a childish idea, and thinking abour a worst scenario is an ignorant idea.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and _Minsk
HappyMstake

HappyMstake

Not so happy as it turns out.
May 29, 2020
I mean if this isn't it, either way we're all gonna face what's after life anyway so what's the point in holding off.

Although personally, I think we'll just go back to a state of not existing like before we were born.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Ren Elsie Jewelria and Rn110bg101
M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
in fact there is no nothingness. theres only "suchness" indeed
Man, I experiment nothingness everytime doctors put me to sleep with Propofol, and that doesn´t mean that is what u feel when you are dead. It means that u are sleeping. Thinking about nothingness after death is a childish idea, and thinking abour a worst scenario is an ignorant idea.
you experiment nothingness? how? ive never experienced it. and have gone through some surgeries aswell

Reactions: not4us
Forgotten

Forgotten

Student
Aug 19, 2020
I personally don't believe that there is anything after death, I don't think we're that special. If God created humans, then he must have a pretty terrible taste or just sucks at his job.
Even if there was something afterwards, oh well, tough luck.

Reactions: Rn110bg101
D

Dude1983

Jan 8, 2020
Sleeping is nothingness, u sleep at night, and get up morning, and nothing happened in between, no memories, so that is nothingness, and it is not death.

_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
i've read somewhere that this might be true, like if you wont get close enough to being dead, nothing happens at all. sleeping is not the same as being dead. agree with that.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Dude1983
D

Dude1983

Jan 8, 2020
Yea, i did not read it, i thought it by myself, its better :D

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and _Minsk
L

Lithium

SUICIDE SQUAD
Oct 7, 2020
It would be an eternal nightmare if so.. And hell doesn't exist. We are already in hell

• Love
Reactions: fedupsoul, Deleted member 4993 and Ren Elsie Jewelria