• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

TheDarkness

Apr 8, 2018
Hope no one minds if I put this here

I don't really want kids, a wife, a family,

Me personally I feel like most of the world and most of those hopeful people are extremely toxic, feel sorry for you, insecure don't want to understand anything and just dismissive of other people's problems and just want people to seem happy to keep their own delusions, fueled by nothing but their own egos, right in their own eyes bullshit.

At this point all I want is to disappear seclude myself from the rest of society buy a few things to make life more tolerable like booze, weed, maybe a video game or two live with a few friends and most importantly help poor people and homeless people it makes life a lot more tolerable for me.

But god damn I'm just so fucking annoyed by life
This constant people worship, fueled by people insecurities and childish pride, this constant bitterness towards people who are suffering, constant divides over differences, hate fueled speeches, wars and violence. The constant one up man ship doing this you don't like, buying stuff you barely even need, to impress people you barely like, making you fucking miserable being trapped in doing what you hate simply because you can't be paid to do what you love.

All this so called necessary evil to sustain human existence as if any of it matters having kids that didn't ask to be born, non-existent people that don't care for existence for a world that won't care about them, but pretends like it needs them for some sick vicarious immortality, or some vague need for the human race to continue on as if that fucking matters oh please you'll be too dead to care if the entire human race goes extinct and you call that depressing oh please you know what I call depressing.

Birthing people into this world with constant pressure to success, incessant non-consentual competition, and being viewed as weak, something to be despised, or evil for not participating in this bullshit. Then having them work to be a drone for some big wig that doesn't give a fucking shit about their employees and just want to buy a yacht on sunday after going to church while there is some starving homeless man that needs food and water and that same guy will just turn the other cheek and walk away with his just world fallacy and survivorship bias thinking that this homeless man deserves what he gets.

I just feel tired, pissed, aggravated and no one would understand and I feel this everyday

T

TheDarkness

Apr 8, 2018
Sorry for my rambling but I'm just so sick and tired man my plans
Work and live life with my friends for 45 years more I'm 20 now then I plan on ending my life at 70

Anyone got a painless exit strategy

Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
I can understand what you are saying ... humanity has become sick. We use to live together and love each other. And yes I know we have always had conflict... but I can excuse killing for necessity ... but not because you saw a homeless person and decided it would be fun/cool to light him on fire . That shit .... I don't know. I can't understand it. I don't want a lot of stuff in life- I want a lot of understanding and friends and love.
Probably be more successful collecting stuff though ....
Only painless method I can suggest is the use of propranolol with benzos and some ETOH ... I can tell you it is painless because I tried it. But obviously it didn't work .... it's not a bad method though google it. Works more often than opiates and there is not version of narcan to undo it ... actually can be quite difficult to reverse so don't just try it.

Temporarilyabsurd

Temporarilyabsurd

NOISE:signal
Apr 27, 2018
Society has taken ages to smooth out the worst instinctual human traits.

murder , theft , violence ... what I mean is : We were feudal a few hundred years ago ... civilization just takes ages to improve .

There is a chance , but we won't live to see it .

Unfortunately the scum rise to the top , while telling us how virtuous and deserving they are and that the 'meritocratic' system works .... bullshitters.

Like I say ... it takes ages .

For example ... left/ right politics is still a thing , religion is still a thing ... no-one supposedly agrees a bout the most basic baselines of rights in society ...

It is a dlemna .

T

TheDarkness

Apr 8, 2018
I can understand what you are saying ... humanity has become sick. We use to live together and love each other. And yes I know we have always had conflict... but I can excuse killing for necessity ... but not because you saw a homeless person and decided it would be fun/cool to light him on fire . That shit .... I don't know. I can't understand it. I don't want a lot of stuff in life- I want a lot of understanding and friends and love.
Probably be more successful collecting stuff though ....
Only painless method I can suggest is the use of propranolol with benzos and some ETOH ... I can tell you it is painless because I tried it. But obviously it didn't work .... it's not a bad method though google it. Works more often than opiates and there is not version of narcan to undo it ... actually can be quite difficult to reverse so don't just try it.
Thank you honestly humanity has become sociopathic and apathetic towards each other when someone says we should breed for humanity's future I just laugh because we clearly don't care for that we only care for conveniences in our current lives not bettering the next.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Thank you honestly humanity has become sociopathic and apathetic towards each other when someone says we should breed for humanity's future I just laugh because we clearly don't care for that we only care for conveniences in our current lives not bettering the next.
This was my thought processes before I had abortions. Feeling like if I wasn't cared about what chance do my future kids have? I meant that I needed help and guidance but was not getting this from society or family.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDarkness
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
This was my thought processes before I had abortions. Feeling like if I wasn't cared about what chance do my future kids have? I meant that I needed help and guidance but was not getting this from society or family.
In hindsight I do think I had a very dark skewed worldview so that was not a good thing. I needed help to straighten out my world view and unfortunately i only found that type of info on YouTube years later.

Reactions: TheDarkness