• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

What holds you here?

• Loved ones

Votes: 27 45.8%
  • Hobbies

Votes: 8 13.6%
  • No peaceful methods

Votes: 33 55.9%
  • Other

Votes: 17 28.8%

• Total voters
Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
What the title says.

I'm personally scared of all the available methods to me as of currently. Hence why I'm still here. I just keep hoping that I'll die young, by an accident or natural causes. But I also don't want to keep growing older and decay till old age where suffering will become even worse.

If I had access to buy a gun or drugs like pentobarbital (N), I would've committed already. Unfortunately, lack of peaceful methods keeps me trapped in this torturous cycle.

Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
I still have my beloved little sister(14F). At leat she has our dog, she will be great company. But I'm very afraid of leaving her with my parents. I feel like I have to protect her, she doesn't understand or is able to fight back against my parents. She's still a teenager. I don't want to ruin her teens because of me.

Also, I can't get most methods for now, but anyways, I'm not looking to ctb anytime soon, at least not this year.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
The fact that there isn't the option to die in a peaceful, guaranteed way, and as well as that I'd also fear trying to die going wrong and leading to way worse suffering as a result. I'm tired of this hellish pro-suffering world where we cannot just die in peace, I despise how suicide is pretty much illegal even know existence is completely undesirable in every way possible, it's evil to me how there is the absence of peaceful, guaranteed ways to die for all.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
What the title says.

I'm personally scared of all the available methods to me as of currently. Hence why I'm still here. I just keep hoping that I'll die young, by an accident or natural causes. But I also don't want to keep growing older and decay till old age where suffering will become even worse.

If I had access to buy a gun or drugs like pentobarbital (N), I would've committed already. Unfortunately, lack of peaceful methods keeps me trapped in this torturous cycle.
I feel this so much

Bannana

Bannana

caretaker
Mar 10, 2024
I promised I would stay for him, and he would stay for me
We broke up a few months ago now but I can't bear to die and make him think it is his fault
He can never know
I don;t want to hurt him

Reactions: Z-A and UKscotty
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
SI mostly.

I am very lucky that here in the UK we have access to all peaceful methods, except guns but I'm sure someone could even get one how out of control gun crime is.

Reactions: Z-A
darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
What the title says.

The absence of a peaceful and reliable method is what holds me here. All available methods feel like gambles. And they are the sort of gamble that if you mess up you end up in a worse position than you're already in. That's why I want to join Exit when I'm 50. I'm hoping that having in person discussion and observations will help me feel more confident in effecting my death.

If I had Nembutal I'd take it. If I could drive I'd hire a very old car and a garage and try and do it that way. But I don't….and everything else just seems dodgy. I don't want to get it wrong. Living in a vegetive state scares me more than this current life I already endure.

Last edited:
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Loved ones, fear of failure, SI, there's still hope left.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
No peaceful methods as well as SI as well as me just reacting extremely to the smallest amount of stress and pressure. I don't have any hobbies and I don't care about the impact that my death would have on others