_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
For me its thinking about the why, like health etc. Has anyone more ways?

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager, ABSOLUTION, アホペンギン and 1 other person
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Slight inconveniences usually make me feel so bad to the point where I feel very inclined to attempt and at times I end up attempting. Of course all those attempts are impulsive so they end in failure but anything bad happening to me usually gets me in the mood to ctb. If nothing happens to me at the moment, I get into the mood to ctb because I remember things that happened to me in my past, which are the reasons why I am here right now or I remember how disgusting I am. That tends to get me in the mood very easily.

• Hugs
Reactions: february in alaska, voyager, Waverly and 7 others
2flourish

2flourish

Oct 12, 2023
Thinking about the future. I have nothing in store 5, 10, 15, etc. years in the future. it helps with the mindset of "rather than overstaying my welcome, im ready to cut it off now"

Last edited:
Reactions: Orbitc, voyager, february in alaska and 6 others
Nlis2244

Nlis2244

Alone
May 13, 2022
Thinking about how everyone else i know is living and enjoying their life, while I have been at home alone all day, everyday for years, with no hope to get better. I initially become sad and hopeless, but then I begin to feel calm and resigned, almost serene. I feel way closer to the idea of finally doing it. It's a really nice sensation. On the other hand, if I think about the future, which is also hopeless, or the state of the world, I feel way worse, and not closer to Ctb.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: ultraviolence, Orbitc, voyager and 3 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Somehow I'm in a permanent "I'm ready / going for it" mode bc my situation is fucked up. If there's a further decline of life quality I might just do it bc I have to. Basically a terrible expectation for my future and also current circumstances are not really satisfying.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Orbitc, voyager, _Minsk and 2 others
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
i'd tell myself 'done deal'. but i'm old.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't even need to focus on anything specifically to make me wish for the eternity of non-existence. I just find it tiresome and torturous being trapped in this harmful and decaying flesh prison, I'm not meant to exist in this hellish reality, only death seems appealing.

I have awareness of how life is nothing more than an endless cycle of suffering, life itself is the true problem, wishing to be permanently relieved from all suffering is all that feels rational to me.

Reactions: Orbitc
BLEH:3

BLEH:3

Nov 6, 2023
Cocaine, feel like I can conquer the world and ready to better my life, until the 20 minutes of invincibility are over and I'm back to holding a rolled up 10 euro bill up to my phone.

Reactions: Orbitc
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Some good reasons already mentioned. For me health is an issue too, both physical and mental. My personal bleak situation and future. Don't really like the state of the world or where it's heading. It's bad, and most people don't seem to care or even aware (and don't mean cc). So, there's loads of things that annoy me, but nothing gets me more than the past, Minsky.

Wasn't always like this, used to be happy and don't know how life could ever be so cruel when I loved it so much. Yes, I've made mistakes, but nothing to warrant 30 years of punishment with no end in sight. Feel like my life should've been different, but somehow ended up in the wrong timeline. I've accepted it now with all it's events, good and bad, but that doesn't mean that I don't downright detest this current existence in it's very form.

Suicide, to me, is a third person perspective, if you will. As if you could see yourself suffering from Alzheimer's, what you were before and what you are now. One can't change it in that situation being the one afflicted, but I can. Didn't deserve this and will remedy it.

Maybe this sounds like self-pity, don't care. Suicide is taking care of oneself. Ending one's misery and sparing onself from more, which is why it's so wrong making it so hard on one, possibly brutal and with dire consequences, because it's not what most of us deserve.

Mistiie

Mistiie

This is a Junly moment
Nov 10, 2023
Alcohol inhibits my urge to not do it, so that's an obvious one. Looking through images of my life from early childhood to now also helps, because it kind of reminds me of that sort of life flashing before your eyes thing. Another good thing is pumping the adrenaline, or raising your heart rate, especially if you can do either of those things consciously without doing much like physical exercise. I can do that and last time I tried, it really worked well.