• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Christopher Reeve

Christopher Reeve

Ein wunderschöner Baum um sich zu erhängen
Mar 27, 2024
I chose my CTB method, but I was thinking about using a rope to break my neck, I don't know exactly the correct height for this and I'm afraid that if I don't do it the right way I'll end up dying from suffocation. I've been thinking about also using strong sedatives to I can't get rid of it.
but I am also willing to use another method together, I am looking to buy a gun but in my country it is very difficult to find one.

QueerMelancholy

QueerMelancholy

Experienced
Jul 29, 2023
I don't know the specifics but with some googling, I found this link to an article and read some scientific articles to boot.

"The goal of the long drop is to get the body moving quickly enough after the trap door opens to produce between 1,000 and 1,250 foot-pounds of torque on the neck when the noose jerks tight. This distance can be anywhere from 5 to 9 feet (1.5 to 2.7 meters). With the knot of the noose placed at the left side of the subject's neck, under the jaw, the jolt to the neck at the end of the drop is enough to break or dislocate a neck bone called the axis, which in turn should sever the person's spinal cord. In some cases, the hangman jerks up on the rope at the precise moment when the drop is ending in order to facilitate the breakage."

This is from The National Library of Medicine:

"The cause of death in judicial hanging is controversial and often attributed to 'hangman's fracture' of the second cervical vertebra. Research has shown that such fractures are the exception in judicial hangings and the cause of death can be attributed to a range of head and neck injuries, particularly compression or rupture of the vertebral and carotid arteries leading to cerebral ischaemia. The rapidity of loss of consciousness and death is highly dependent upon knot positioning and the length of drop which has varied through the history of hanging as a capital punishment in the UK."

It doesn't seem to me like anything with hanging is fool proof.

Christopher Reeve

Christopher Reeve

Ein wunderschöner Baum um sich zu erhängen
Mar 27, 2024
Please specify a bit more. Do you talk about jumping or long drop hanging?

Here you can calculate the length of your drop.

long drop hanging
I know that if I manage to break my neck, I break my spine and death is instantaneous, but now I think about the consequences of that. Because this makes it a very dirty death, all the muscles relax then, things like urinating are common. .But I'm looking for a weapon to make it a little cleaner. I don't want to make life difficult for anyone who finds my body.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
long drop hanging
I know that if I manage to break my neck, I break my spine and death is instantaneous, but now I think about the consequences of that. Because this makes it a very dirty death, all the muscles relax then, things like urinating are common. .But I'm looking for a weapon to make it a little cleaner. I don't want to make life difficult for anyone who finds my body.
I think it's more difficult for someone to clear the scene when you blow your head away than if you urinate a bit, anyway you will do it in any case bc muscles will relax once you're dead.

Long drop isn't bad if you do it right but you also need the location to do it. Full suspension is an alternative.

Some more info about hanging, if you're interested.