Status
Not open for further replies.
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
It is but if I give up on people I might as well be dead. There's nothing else left

Not even the charming cat in your avatar?

As @Lostandfound7 said, you can block posters you don't want to deal with; surely there will still be a few for you to read or chat with.

• Love
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Blue Starz and Lostandfound7
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
It is but if I give up on people I might as well be dead. There's nothing else left
Don't give up on them but, just release the toxic ones..f 'em..keep only the ones that embrace n encourage u..

Not everyone is good for u, but even the not so good ones can still teach/push u..It's a VERY delicate balance....

Last edited:
Reactions: Blue Starz
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
People hating letters on a screen is insane anyway.
I've never spoken to you personally, but you don't seem arrogant in my eyes if I read your posts.

It's a bit sad people here are hurting people. But i guess even if one wants to ctb, and how much some claim to have no feelings left, we're all still human. Hurting another is often an emotion to feel a bit better... I think.

For the record, i don't want to die, and never have pretended to be something that im not. And i think a lot on ss are honest.

But there are indeed people I believe who just cone to watch the monkeys.

Dear sir, don't let some people who are clearly bored, get on your nerves, they don't deserve that.

Reactions: Blue Starz and Mr2005
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
They're not good for me but I can be good for them if they're willing. If they're not they should quit complaining. I've had to remove people from my life when they can't admit to being wrong. I have little patience for it tbh. If they can't cope with that they'd never be able to live with what I am. Ever. If they care that much how they look it just lost them a friend. Fucking denial, it's everywhere. Get over yourselves because your feelings are no more important than anyone else's. I'm not going to tell someone they're right when they're not. I've never blocked anyone though because I'm still considerate enough even when they're not. Being nice gets you nowhere, that's why people don't bother because it's a lot easier

Status
Not open for further replies.