snoot

snoot

Dec 1, 2020
This has just popped into my head. If you're found with illegal drugs and try to overdose but get saved, will you get into trouble with police? Or if you've illegally got a gun, or you're carrying a knife in public even if it's just to hurt yourself etc?
I've been thinking about jumping from cliffs but the idea of surviving and being paralysed is terrifying. But then everything else seems like it would get you into trouble too?
(On my island people get arrested and go to court for the pettiest of things. I can 100% see someone using a weapon on themselves and getting arrested for it in hospital lmao. I have hardly any options, don't think I can order SN here because of how strict everything is).

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It depends on your local law. If you survive and you are in possession of illegal things, if the one who finds you reports that to the police or it's police themselves who finds you then you will have to deal with the consequences imo.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: snoot
snoot

snoot

Dec 1, 2020
It depends on your local law. If you survive and you are in possession of illegal things, if the one who finds you reports that to the police or it's police themselves who finds you then you will have to deal with the consequences imo.
Isn't it sad that all we want to do is CTB but there's so much risk involved :/

• Hugs
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Isn't it sad that all we want to do is CTB but there's so much risk involved :/
I fully agree with you. CTB should be made easy for anyone who wants to leave this world for their personal reasons.

• Love
Reactions: リンさん and snoot
dmdmdm

dmdmdm

Student
Sep 20, 2023
Did you consider drowining or CO poisoning? They're both pretty nice ways imo and won't get you into trouble if found

snoot

snoot

Dec 1, 2020
Did you consider drowining or CO poisoning? They're both pretty nice ways imo and won't get you into trouble if found
I don't think from what I've read about drowning means it counts as a "nice way" but I have considered it. I haven't read much about CO poisoning but I'll check it out, I just want something relatively easy, painless and has a high chance of success :(

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
I haven't read much about CO poisoning but I'll check it out, I just want something relatively easy, painless and has a high chance of success
You can check this out here:

• Love
Reactions: snoot