Invisible 73

Invisible 73

Jun 22, 2019
Well, it depends on which scenario appeals to you sans scientific proof (if that's what you need). No-one can tell you for sure. I believe in re-incarnation as another opportunity granted to overcome humanness.
I am an acquaintance w.a psychic. One who remembers her past life quite a bit and I've spoken to and listen to enough that i trust she is the real thing. She is disabled and doesn't make a lot of money of it. Her main meager income source is her art.

And I've read stories of those who've communicated with suicided loved ones. What I've learned rings true within my soul.

We review our lives, the lessons we learned, the ones we didn't complete because we ended our lives early. Unless that was part of our soul contract for this existence. And unfortunately we are forced to watch the aftermath of our death on those we leave behind. We then get their equivalent of counseling.
That has been my experience but how did you know that?

Thru research and s/w a psychic I know
That has been my experience but how did you know that?

Thru research and s/w a psychic I know
im also curious about that

Thru research and a psychic I s/w

Last edited:
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
And unfortunately we are forced to watch the aftermath of our death on those we leave behind
This strikes me as quite frankly sadistic. Who is doing the 'forcing to watch'?
How do we watch if our brains no longer function?
Existence is a totalitarian trap then, and those who run the show are monsters.
No escape even in death.

And also, what if someone ctb's but leaves no one behind because they're all alone in the world? Do they get a free pass?

Last edited: